剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》 前情提要
Guys, I've been here before.
伙计们 我来过这里
I saw someone got murdered here.
我看见有人在这里被谋杀了
No!
不
You sold the house?
你把房♥子卖♥♥了
I'll need your keys
这周末之前
by the end of the week.
你们得把钥匙交给我
You can't go. Who are you?
你们不能走 你是谁
My name is Ramona.
我叫蕾梦娜
Did you live here with anybody?
你曾和别人一块住在这吗
My mom, my dad, Bea. Beatrice?
我妈妈 爸爸还有小碧 碧翠丝
Is that your sister? My twin.
那是你的姐姐吗 我的双胞胎姐姐
I'm here to talk about Ramona.
我要和你们谈谈蕾梦娜
If you ever come back and harass me...
如果你敢再回到这里用这些荒谬的话
Oh my God! with this nonsense, I'll have you arrested.
天哪 骚扰我 我会报♥警♥把你抓起来
Please don't leave me. You're the only thing keeping me safe.
别离开我 只有你在 我才是安全的
I can't be the only thing that keeps you human.
我不能是你保有人性的唯一原因
I wanna live a life.
我想享受充实精彩的人生
I wanna have a life, with Astrid.
我想和阿斯特丽德好好过日子
Josh!
乔什
He did this to protect me.
他都是为了保护我
Everything's gonna be OK. I'll clean up.
一切都会好的 这里我来清理
Where's Astrid? She's dead.
阿斯特丽德在哪儿 她死了
She told Mark and the rest of them
她跟马克和其他那些人说
she was leaving with you.
她要跟你走
Mark didn't like that.
马克不同意
I don't even know how to feel, what to do.
我不知道现在是什么心情 该怎么做
Leave Boston.
离开波士顿
Sorry.
抱歉
Josh did this to you?
是乔什下的手吗
It's time.
到时候了
You said yourself your days in Boston are numbered.
你说你留在波士顿的日子屈指可数了
And I only want what's best for you.
我所做的都是为你好
That's all you've ever wanted, right, Pops?
你一直如此 对吗 父亲
A new city, a new name, a chance to start over
新的城市 新的名字 重新开始
and finally be whoever you wanna be.
并随心所欲的机会
There's a sizeable chunk of the human population
很多人迫不及待的想要
that would jump at that.
得到这种机会呢
And I would too, if I had Astrid.
如果阿斯特丽德还在的话 我也会的
Look...
听我说
I know how it is.
我明白的
When you're a vampire
如果你跟我一样
that's been around for as long as I have,
作为吸血鬼"活"了那么多年
I have had to face this kind of loss, again and again.
你得一次又一次的承受这种痛失所爱的感觉
You're saying it gets easier with time?
你是说这种感觉会随时间流逝吗
I'm not gonna run,
我不会离开的
not until I'm facing the one who did this,
我要揪出这个人
looking him in the eye and ending him.
我要直视他的双眼 然后终结了他
And you know why I have to make sure
你知道我为什么要确认
that her death does not go unanswered?
她不会这样不明不白的死去吗
See, Kenny, the thing about revenge is it's a temporary fix.
肯尼 复仇一时爽
I mean, it will fill that hole inside you, sure,
当然 这样能填补你内心的空缺
for the moment.
但这是暂时的
But then, it will begin to eat away at who you are
但随后 它会慢慢蚕食真正的你
until there is so much emptiness
那时 你心里只剩一片荒芜
that nothing, no one, will ever be able to fill you back up.
到时 谁也无法填满你的空缺了
That happened to you, didn't it?
你这是感同身受 对吧
Yes, Kenny, it did.
是啊 肯尼
It took me the better part of this century
我花了大半个世纪的时间
to crawl my way out of it.
才能摆脱它
I guess we are kind of similar.
看来我们还是很相似的
We're very loyal to the people that we actually care about.
我们对于在乎的人都无比忠诚
You're my son.
你是我儿子
And we'll see each other again.
我们还会再见的
We will. That's how this works.
我们会的 世事就是如此
I hate to remind you of this, but it's moving day.
我不想这么说 但是今天该搬家了
Do you have the keys to that van?
你有那辆货车的钥匙吗
It's just things are changing, aren't they?
世事变化无常 对吧
Change can be good.
这也许是好事
You'll see.
你会知道的
The wheels have officially been secured.
车要来了
I hope you guys are done packing.
希望你们已经收拾好了
Hello, Aidan.
你好啊 艾登
Hi, Ramona. Um, you're still here.
蕾梦娜 你好 你还在啊
Anyway, um, we really gotta get a move on.
我们得赶紧了
The late fee on a van
这辆吸血鬼协会的秘密货车
that belongs to a secret vampire organization
要是交起滞纳金来 可是比
is just a little bit steeper than U-Haul.
友好卡车公♥司♥要高上不少
But what about me?
那我怎么办
You guys can't just leave me here.
你们不能把我扔在这儿
We belong together, all of us.
我们是一体的 我们所有人
You know what?
你知道吗
We should talk, as in the adults.
我们该好好谈谈 成年人之间的谈话
Can you just give us a minute?
能让我们单独谈一会儿吗
Just a minute. Yeah?
就一会儿 是的
We have to do something.
我们得采取点行动
We can't just leave her alone in the house.
我们不能把她一个人丢在这里
I know. I'm meant to do something. I'm meant to help her.
我知道 我本来就该做点什么帮她的
You've already done everything you could do. I mean, what else--
你已经竭尽所能了 还有什么
I know what it's like to be stuck here!
我知道被困在这里是什么感觉
I do. If I never met you guys,
真的 如果我没遇上你们
never figured out how to get out of here...
没找到脱离这里的方法
She's been here for 40 years!
她在这里待了40年了
40 years!
40年
And you guys are all moving on, and--
你们都要搬走
No, I'm not Yes, you are!
不 我不会 你会的
And I don't have a life to move on to.
我没有什么新生活可以过
I don't. That's the truth.
我没有 这就是事实
Not really, no matter how much we wish things were different.
不管我们多希望事实不是如此
So, I'm gonna help her.
所以我决定帮她
Because at least that gives me some sort of purpose.
这样多少可以让我有点作用
Ramona is... I don't know.
蕾梦娜有点 我也说不清
There's just something about her.
她有点不对劲
I can't put my finger on it.
我也说不清楚
Maybe pushing 11 years old
可以给她找个爱穿灯笼绒运动衣的
in sporting corduroy jumpsuit. Yeah.
11岁男鬼魂作伴 没错
Corduroy is, traditionally, the mark of the devil.
灯笼绒本来就是恶魔的标记
The night with the pack, like, she locked me in the room.
就像那天和狼群在一起时她把我锁在屋里
And maybe she was trying to get me to protect myself,
也许她是想让我保护好自己
but it didn't seem--
但我不认为
That's what she was doing!
她就是这么打算的
I know what happened was terrible,
我知道发生的事很可怕
but there were guys coming at you!
但有人正冲你来
You know what? Enough of this.
知道吗 到此为止
Look, no one is staying behind, all right?
听着 没有人会留下 好吗
I'm gonna help her. I promise.
我保证我会帮助她
We'll talk to Beatrice again,
我们会再和碧翠斯谈谈
dig deeper into the family history, whatever it takes.
挖出更多的家族史 尽力帮
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can't stay here.
我不能呆在这了
Ok.
好吧
And I can't leave you behind.
我也不能把你留下
OK, let me talk to her alone for a sec.
好吧 让我和她谈一下
She's gone!
她不见了
Well, then so are we.
那我们也要走了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Come on!
走吧
Why did you stop writing in it?
你为什么不写了
We lifted the curse. Everything changed.
我们解除了诅咒 所有事都变了
It used to give you a sense of control,
以前它让你拥有控制力
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表