剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously, on Being Human...
《我欲为人》 前情提要
How long have you been in this room, Ramona?
你在这个房♥间里待了多久了 蕾梦娜
I'm always here.
我一直在这里
Ramona's not a ghost.
蕾梦娜不是鬼魂
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I've been trying to help you!
我是在帮你
She's the evil of this house, personified.
她是这座房♥子的恶灵化身
And she's not letting us out alive.
她不会让我们活着出去
Look at that. I'll have help.
你们看 我的援军来了
Aidan, it's me.
艾登 是我
Look, what happened to Astrid, I'm heartbroken.
对阿斯特丽德的遭遇 我也很痛心
I know Josh killed her.
我知道是乔什杀了她
Now, it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
It's happening.
一切都如计划般进行
Sally's gone, and Josh destroyed her.
莎莉死了 乔什杀了她
The day they moved in was the best day.
他们搬进来那天是我人生最快乐的时候
It felt like the start of something new, something good.
感觉像是一切重新开始 向着好的方向
After everything that had gone so wrong with my life,
在经历我人生如此多曲折错乱后
they walked through that door and they brought possibility.
他们走进门来 带来重新开始的希望
Look at you, Julia Child.
看你啊 茱莉亚·蔡尔德
If you're alone in the kitchen
如果你孤身一人在厨房♥
and you make a mistake...
有点小失误
who will know?
谁会知道呢
Someone's in the house!
房♥子里有人
When you look back at your life with a person,
当你和某人一起回想自己的人生
sometimes you wonder:
有时你不禁会想
"would we be friends if we met now...
如果我们现在相遇 还会是朋友吗
or did the path that we went on together
还是说 正是我们一同走过的那段路
lead us to this place?
让我们走到了这个地步呢
Did every triumph or mistake along the way
是我们一路走来遭遇的成与败
make us fall in love?"
让我们相爱的吗
I kissed him too soon!
我吻得太急切了
I think that everything happens for a reason:
我觉得 但凡事出必有因
love, life...
爱 生活
Josh, Josh!
乔什 乔什
even death.
甚至于死亡
I hold on to this place for a reason, and that reason is now.
我坚守此地只为一个原因 正是为了此刻
Aidan!
艾登
I lied for you, and now my son is dead.
我为你撒了谎 现在我儿子死了
And Sally?
还有莎莉
Aidan, I'm right here!
艾登 我就在这里
It was the one thing...
她是唯一给我带来过
Aidan, no!
艾登 不
that gave me any hope!
希望的人
OK, listen.
听我说
No, this is on you.
不 这都怪你
Listen, I...
听我说 我
Aidan, no! Don't do this!
艾登 不 别这样
Aidan, back up right now!
艾登 往后退 现在
I can explain this! This is on you!
我能解释的 都怪你
Stop!
住手
This isn't happening!
这不可能
Oh God, this isn't happening!
天呐 这不是真的
This is just some crazy accident.
这肯定只是什么见鬼的意外罢了
It's never an accident.
这可不是什么意外
Shut the hell up!
闭上你的鸟嘴
What? How did you do...
什么 你是怎么
What the hell just happened?
刚才到底发生了什么
I bought us some time.
我给我们争取到了一点时间
Josh!
乔什
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
把门打开
Oh my G Open this door!
我的天 开门
There's gotta be some way we can snap him out of this!
肯定有什么方法能让他不这样发狂
It's Aidan! Right?
那是艾登对吧
I don't know. He's in some kind of trance!
不知道 他就跟着了魔似的
I think it's what Kenny did.
我觉得是肯尼让他这样的
What?
你说什么
Oh my God!
我的天哪
Open this door!
把门打开
He's gonna break down the goddamn door!
他会把这扇门撞坏的
Oh my God! No, I sealed it for now.
我的天 不 我暂时封住了它
I sealed it, but, Josh, he's not gonna stop until he kills you.
我封住了 但乔什 他不杀你不罢休的
What? What?
你说什么 你说什么
I said open this door!
我说了 把门打开
This has happened before, all of it.
所有这些事 之前都发生过
I've seen it. You saw this?
我看见过 你看见了
I saw him come after you.
我看见他对你出手
You saw Josh die?
你看见乔什死了吗
We have do something!
我们得做些什么
Yeah, we gotta find a way for him to be himself again.
是的 我们得想法子让他重回自我
And how the hell do we do that?
我们要怎么做
Sally, you can't do magic.
莎莉 你不能用魔法
If that's what you're thinking, stop!
如果你想的就是这个 那就别想了
We'll figure something else!
我们再想别的办法
Nora's right! It's too dangerous! we can't risk it.
诺拉没错 我们不能冒那个险
So what am I supposed to do then?
那我能怎么办呢
I don't know! I'm just suppose to leave you?
我不知道 我该扔下你不管吗
That's not happening! I can't do that to you!
不可能 我不能那么对你
Open the door! Open this door!
打开门 打开门
So what, then?
现在怎么办
What if he wasn't a vampire? What?
如果他不是吸血鬼呢 什么
Right! What if we were all in Paris right now, Sally?
是啊 如果我们现在都在巴黎呢 莎莉
I feel like it's all been leading up to this moment.
我感觉这一切都把我们引向这个时刻
It's all been leading up to stopping this.
所有的一切都是为了阻止这事
Guys, I love you.
伙计们 我爱你们
Sally...
莎莉
I'm making the decision.
我决定了
Sally, what are you doing?
莎莉 你要干什么
Sally, don't... Sally!
莎莉 不要 莎莉
Josh...
乔什
Hey, pal, I just wanna talk. Aidan!
伙计 我只是想谈谈 艾登
Oh my God!
天呐
That was your plan?
这就是你的计划
What did-- Did you kill him?
你 你把他杀了吗
Can guys get him on the bed? Come on!
你们能把他抬到床上来吗 赶快
Oh my...
天呐
Sally, what are you doing?
莎莉 你在干什么
Sally, what did you do?
莎莉 你都干了些什么
There's always a sacrifice.
总是会有牺牲的
I can feel my heartbeat.
我能感觉到我的心跳
Sally...
莎莉
Oh my God, Sally...
天呐 莎莉
Nora, I want you to know that I'm gonna be watching.
诺拉 我希望你知道我会一直关注你的
All the beautiful moments, I'm gonna be watching.
我会一直关注着美好的时光的
You're gonna be so good at it!
你会过得很好的
Josh...
乔什
Listen.
听着
It's worth it.
这很值得
I want you to have the life you deserve.
我希望你能过上你应得的好生活
I love you.
我爱你
No!
不
Sally...
莎莉
Ramona.
蕾梦娜
She was mine.
她是我的
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
事情本不该这样的
None of this should have happened!
这一切都不该发生的
She was my favourite!
她是我最喜欢的
She brought me back!
是她把我带回来的
And we were gonna be here forever, and you ruined it!
我们本该永远在一起 你们却毁了这些
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表