剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
We've been thinking about having kids for so long.
我们想要孩子很久了
Just been thinking about everything
我们考虑了方方面面
that goes into being pregnant
怀孕时要做的事情
and arguing over nursery colours and organizing a baby shower.
婴儿房♥壁纸的颜色 何时举办迎婴派对
We didn't get to do any of that.
结果什么都没来得及做
I know, it sounds stupid.
我听上去一定很傻吧
No. No!
不 不
Not at all!
完全没有
Why don't you let me throw you a shower?
要不我来帮你办个迎婴派对吧
What?
什么
Yes! I'm not asking.
是的 我可不是征求你的意见
I'm throwing you a shower.
我一定要办
It's a good idea!
真是个好主意
No! Absolutely!
不用 一定要
No, we've taken advantage of you already.
不行 我们已经让你们帮了很多忙了
No. Just give us a couple weeks to throw something together.
没事的 给我们几个星期好好准备下
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes, we would love to.
是的 我们很乐意
OK! Thank you! That'd be great!
好吧 太谢谢了 那真是太好了
We're idiots, we're idiots, we're idiots!
我们是白♥痴♥ 我们都是白♥痴♥
Nora, seriously! It's barely a baby shower.
诺拉 淡定 基本都不算迎婴派对
It's just you, me, alpha Mark and what's-her-name.
只有你 我 首领马克还有那个谁
And her name is Wendy.
她的名字叫温蒂
And take it easy on Mark.
对马克态度温和些
No! You've only met him once!
不 你只见过他一次
That man is the worst!
那个男人太差劲
Did you see that rustle hug he gave me?
你没看到他上次是怎么抱我的吗
He was trying to dominate me!
他那是要给我下马威
No, he wasn't! Yes, he was!
不 他没有 他有
If he tries that in this house... Oh my God!
他要敢在这屋里也这样 我的天
Tries what? What's going on?
他想怎样 发生了什么
Last minute werewolf baby shower.
马上就要搞一场迎"狼婴"派对了
Well, not exactly last minute.
也不算是马上
It's tonight, so...
是今天晚上
That's all right. I'll clear out.
没事 我可以出去
No, I was gonna invite you.
不用 我本来就打算邀请你
It's OK. I'm not really up for it.
没事 反正我也不是很想参加
Nora, actually, have you talked with Kat?
诺拉 你和凯特谈过了吗
Uh, not since she called to yell at me
自从上次她打来冲我嚷嚷
and announced that she's moving out of my apartment.
说是要搬出我的公♥寓♥之后就没有了
I think she's broken up with all of us, Aidan.
我觉得她这是要和我们都绝交 艾登
Look, I know you're sad, OK?
我知道你很伤心
But I've been thinking a lot about this
但是关于这件事我也想了很多
and I want you to look at it this way:
我希望你可以这样想
This is the first time you've been dumped
这是你两百年来
in two hundred years.
第一次被人甩
He's immortal, you know. You can mope forever.
他可是长生不老 可以永远这样忧郁
Call her. Yeah, do it.
打电♥话♥给她 是啊 快打
Maybe this time she won't cry before hanging up the phone.
也许这次她不会在挂掉之前就开始哭
Oh, poor lonely boy and his broken heart.
可怜的孩子 玻璃心都碎成渣了
You're pathetic!
你真可悲
I know!
我知道
Why don't you go over what's-her-name's house.
不如你去那个谁家里
Kick down the door.
一脚踹开房♥门
Give her neck the old snapperoo.
给她的脖子上来这么一口
I mean, that's what gets you off, right?
这样就能使你解脱了吧
That's your-- That's your thing.
那是 那是你的特长
They might have been nice when they were alive,
也许她们活着的时候还算好人
but as ghosts, they're a bunch ratched-ass bitches.
不过成了鬼魂 就全是讨人厌的婊♥子♥
What did you do?
你做了什么
They're fine! What did you do?
她们没事 你做了什么
I banished them from the house! You're welcome!
我把她们驱逐出这座房♥子了 不用谢
You shouldn't have done that!
你不应该这样做
I couldn't stand here and watch them talk to you like that!
我受不了她们用那种语气和你说话
I deserve this. I really do.
那是我活该 真的
I guess it doesn't matter where they are,
我猜她们在哪里并不重要
because they couldn't possibly torture you
因为她们折磨你的程度
as much as you torture yourself!
远不如你自虐的强度
You don't understand what I did, what I am!
你不明白我做过什么 也根本不了解我
That's exactly what Kat is afraid of.
那正是凯特所害怕的
That is exactly what--
那正是...
Sally?
莎莉
All right, I'm heading out. Is everything on this list?
好了 我出发了 要买♥♥的都写好了吗
Don't forget the mixed nuts.
别忘了买♥♥什锦坚果
Yeah! They're key.
没问题 它们可是关键
Obviously.
当然了
Hey, can you keep an eye on my sp--spana--skanakopita?
你能帮我留意下我的波蔡 波菜派吗
My, uh, spanako-- spanakopita.
我的 菠菜派
Because phyllo dough is, like, angel skin.
因为那些生面团就像天使的皮肤
Please don't tell me I got the party time wrong.
拜托 我不是记错时间了吧
No, no.
没有 没事
Hey.
你好
Hi!
好啊
Guess who's super sober?
猜猜谁最清醒
When did you get out?
你什么时候出来的
A week and a half ago.
十天前吧
And you didn't call us?
你也没给我们打电♥话♥
I still had a lot to figure out.
我还有些别的事情
Didn't want to dump that on you,
我不想拖累你们
so I went home and dumped it on Mom.
所以我就回家了 找妈处理了
Oh, great! Yeah, how did that go?
不错 那你处理得顺利吗
Well, exactly as well as you might think.
和你们想的一样
Yeah.
是啊
Which is why I'm here to use you
所以我来找你们帮忙
and your couch.
顺便借用沙发
I just need a place to crash for a couple of days.
我就是想找个地方住几天
I've got a studio lined up--
我的画室就在...
Of course you're staying here.
你当然可以住这里
Thank you.
谢谢你们
After you and I sprint to the grocery store real quick.
不过你得先和我跑着去趟杂货店
Do you mind? Why am I sprinting?
不介意吧 我为什么要跑着去
We're hosting a baby shower.
我们要办一个迎婴派对
In an hour and a half.
一个半小时以后
With champagne.
会有香槟
We didn't know you were coming!
我们不知道你要来
It's OK. It's all good. I can be around the stuff.
没事 没关系 我应该忍♥得住
It's a baby shower!
迎婴派对嘛
That's a party I can actually handle. Babies!
我应该没问题的 宝宝们
You know, it's a real bad idea to be following me, Kenny!
肯尼 你真的不应该跟踪我
You know, I've been calling you for over a week now.
我都给你打了一周多电♥话♥了
Why haven't you been answering?
为什么不接
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她去哪了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The mysterious vampire hunter. I haven't seen her,
那个神秘的吸血鬼猎人 最近都没见她
all right?
行了吧
No, that's... That's not why I was calling.
不 我不是为了这事找你
I just thought we were...
我只是觉得...
I don't know, reconnecting or something.
我们之间 有过些什么
I just wanted to hang out.
我只是想跟你聚聚
You caught me on a weird day.
你找我的时间不合适
What is it, junkie stuff?
怎么 犯毒瘾了
Roomie stuff? Romance stuff?
室友不和 爱情不顺
Romance stuff.
爱情出问题了
Kat and I broke up.
凯特和我分手了
So you're what?
所以呢
You're doing the whole,
你这个状态
"I'm gonna walk around the town sad, thinking about her
是要忧伤地走过这座城 满脑子都是她
while I try not to think about her," sort of thing?
虽然我试着不去想起她吗
What the hell do you know about it, Kenny?
你♥他♥妈♥懂什么 肯尼
Fine, that's a good point.
好吧 有道理
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表