剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Yet? You're gonna tell him?
还 就是说你打算告诉他
We are forward-thinkers, a new kind of pack.
我们思想前卫 是新潮的族群
We accept the wolf. We give in to it.
我们敢于接受狼魂 遵从狼人本性
No, we're accountable for what our wolves do
不 我们要为狼身的所作所为
to some degree.
付一定的责任
What we did last night was wrong,
我们昨晚做的事情是错的
and it affects me and it sure as hell affects my wife.
这会影响我 也必定会影响我的妻子
I get what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
I do, but I also love my husband,
我明白 但我也爱我的丈夫
and our relationship is based on honesty.
而我们的关系是建立在坦诚的基础上的
Listen to me.
听我说
You obviously know Mark way better than I do,
你肯定比我更了解马克
but I know that Mark would not be OK with this.
但我知道马克不可能毫不介意
So what are you saying?
所以你想说什么
It's better they find out some other way?
让他们从别的途径得知真♥相♥更好吗
We're the only ones who know!
这事只有我们知道
Don't do this.
别这么做
OK, well, even if I don't say anything,
好吧 就算我什么都不说
and you don't say anything,
你也什么都不说
who's to say they won't know from our wolves?
谁能保证我们的狼身不会告诉他们
Listen, I may not be a wolf sage like you think you are,
我虽不像你 急于自封什么"狼圣人"
but I do know one thing:
但我起码知道一件事
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to make peace
你迟早得坦然接受
with whatever your wolf wants
你狼身的所欲所求
before it eats you alive.
否则它会将你生吞殆尽
Yeah, thanks for meeting me.
好吧 谢谢你来见我
It stinks in here.
这里好臭
I know! I'm so sorry about the smell.
我知道 对于这里的味道 我很抱歉
It's only a temporary glitch while we replace the plumbing.
问题只是暂时的 我们会更换管道的
Jackson, honey, don't be rude.
杰克逊 宝贝 别这么没礼貌
I need to go to the bathroom.
我想去厕所
Sorry, do you mind? Of course, yeah.
抱歉 可以吗 当然没问题
It's just right up the stairs, straight to the...
就在楼上 直走到...
Oh! There he goes!
他已经上去了
Cute kid.
你们的孩子很可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I just read an article in the Herald
我刚在《先驱报》上看到一篇文章
about how great the schools are in this neighbourhood.
说这附近的学校很好
Jackson...
杰克逊
And you know, this is all original woodwork.
而且 这些都是原木打造
I really find it adds to the property's classic charm.
增加了整个屋子的古典韵味
That is nice. Yeah.
真不错 的确
Hey, is that fireplace...
那个壁炉...
What happened?
怎么回事
I heard something in the closet.
我听到衣柜里有声音
The door slammed on my hand, and-and I fell.
门重重地打在我手上 然后我摔倒了
How did the door just slam on you?
门怎么会自己打你呢
Look at his forehead, Matthew. He's bleeding.
你看他的额头 马修 他在流血
We should go.
我们走
Really? I mean, I'm pretty sure he had that
不是吧 我很确定他在来之前
before he came in here.
就已经受伤了
Are you sure you don't wanna check out the stained glass?
你们确定不看看这些彩绘玻璃吗
It's my favourite part of the...
那是我最喜欢的...
Well, here goes nothing.
没什么事的
That place was a bust.
那地方太糟糕了
We have to face the fact
我们得正视现实
that there's not a lot in our price range.
按我们的预算根本没什么好的选择
Well, we can't live in a dump like that!
那我们也不能住在像垃圾堆一样的地方
You already do, dude.
你现在就住着呢 伙计
Oh my God! What died in here?
天呐 什么玩意死在这里了吗
I don't know.
不知道
One minute, it's fine.
本来还好好的
The next, it's all Bog of Eternal Stench.
突然变成了阵阵恶臭的陈年沼泽
Like I said before, the plumbing is a little iffy.
我之前说了吧 那管道有点玄乎
Yeah, I'd say it's a bit more than...
是啊 我觉得可不止一点点...
The electricity's iffy too.
电路也很玄乎
I'll get my tools.
我去拿工具
Sally's pissed!
莎莉的怒火
Yep! We probably should've talked it through more,
是啊 我们应该再好好商讨一下的
the whole "Uprooting everyone's lives" thing.
关于"彻底改变大伙生活"这件事
No, we just started talking about it. They'll come around.
不 我们才开始讨论 他们会想通的
Sally will come around. Aidan will come around.
莎莉和艾登都会理解的
And listen, we haven't even found a place yet, you know?
而且 我们还没找到住的地方呢
It's not like we're leaving Boston.
又不是说我们要搬离波士顿
Although, what if...
不过 如果...
What if we did?
如果我们真这么做呢
What if we did just leave Boston entirely?
如果我们直接搬离波士顿呢
What? No, I'm...
什么 不是 我...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You literally just said we weren't doing that.
你刚刚才说我们不会那么做的
I know I said that, but I'm just saying,
我知道我是这么说的 但我只是想说
like wouldn't it be nice, like a fresh start,
也许这样也不错 有个新开始
like a clean, white room that no one's been murdered in?
搬去个干净整齐 没死过人的屋子
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会突然冒出这样的想法
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看着我
No, but seriously, what's so bad here all of a sudden
不 但说真的 这里怎么突然变得这么糟
that we need to abandon our lives and all of our friends?
以至于我们要抛弃这里的生活和朋友呢
No, no, no! I'm just throwing out options, Nora.
不不不 我只是在陈列选项 诺拉
OK, well, let's dial it back a bit here.
好吧 别一下子跳得太远 实际点
I don't think we're ready.
我觉得我们还没准备好
All I care about right now is getting you back.
我现在只在乎 帮你找回自我
The old you.
以前的你
All of you.
全部的你
I just think that you're getting ahead of yourself.
我只是觉得你太心急了
Look, obviously,
听我说 显然
I think that this is a good idea for us some day,
我会觉得这是一个好主意 放在将来
but do I think it's a good idea for us right now,
但基于现在你身上发生的事
the way that things are going with you?
我会觉得这是个好主意吗
I don't know, Josh.
我不知道 乔什
I went along with it to make you happy.
我之前没反对只是想让你高兴
I'm going for a run.
我去跑会步
Yeah, of course you are.
又来了 就只会逃避
So, you wanna keep me sober
所以 你带我来酒吧
by taking me to a bar?
还指望我清醒一些
It just seems counterintuitive.
说不通吧
Everywhere I go, this is the perfect job for me.
不管去哪儿 这份工作最适合我
I work nights, I stop brawls,
我能上夜班 还能拉架
I'm an old soul, so the drunks like to talk to me,
我历经沧桑 所以酒鬼们都爱和我聊天
and everyone tips me in cash.
而且大家都用现金给我小费
Makes taxes easier.
可以少交点税嘛
Wow! I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会
You were always smart.
我知道你一直都很聪明
But seeing you like this, it's something else.
但看你这样生活 还是让我大开眼界
It'd be a shame to waste it all
为了和自己的种族划清界限
by declaring war on your own kind.
舍弃大好才能 挺可惜的
A girl could get herself killed.
你会把自己害死的
Try not to be so condescending.
你能别这么自命不凡吗
So, yeah, so now, having made the worst mistake
现在的情况是 结婚还没多久
of my short married life,
我就犯了大错
when the chance to move out came up,
所以一听说有机会搬出去
I jumped on it.
我就想抓住
I thought it would make Nora happy.
本以为这样能让诺拉开心
Just move away from this new pack, move forward.
只要能远离这个新的狼群 重新开始
I know, I know.
我明白 都明白
I think that you're trading one problem for another.
我觉得你在拆东墙补西墙
Trust me, I'm an authority
相信我 权宜之计带来的后果
on the consequences of the quick fix.
我是绝对的专家
Well, I know.
我知道
Hope you're a whiskey guy.
希望你喜欢威士忌
That's Suzanna.
这是苏珊娜
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表