剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》前情提要
I'm like you. I'm a wolf.
我和你一样 是个狼人
Push!
用力
What is she?
她是什么
She's perfect.
她很完美
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
How did you pull it off? Club?
你是怎么完成的 俱乐部
Getting the vampires in line?
让吸血鬼们都聚在一起
Turns out someone like me can be a pretty smart fighter.
其实我也是有点脑子的
You can change the way you look?
你可以改变外貌吗
I can control what people see.
我可以控制别人眼中的影像
Oh my God!
我的天呐
The house! The '70s!
这屋子 是70年代的
I'm travelling through time.
我这是在时空旅行
If you really love this girl,
如果你真的喜欢这个女孩
the best thing you can do is break up with her.
你最好还是跟她分手
I have been lying to you.
我一直在骗你
Because I am a vampire.
因为我是个吸血鬼
Oh my God, your face!
天呐 你的脸
You're laughing, all right.
你笑了 好吧
I wasn't exactly expecting this.
这倒是有点出乎我的意料
I didn't expect you
我也没想到
to tell me that you're Dracula.
你居然说自己是德古拉
Kat, I'm telling you the truth.
凯特 我没骗你
Oh, you really believe this.
你居然相信吸血鬼存在
It's not a question of what I believe,
问题不在于我相不相信
it's a question of what is.
而在于是否属实
I am a vampire.
我真的是个吸血鬼
Ok.
好吧
So--so, you can ask me questions. You--
你可以问我问题 也可以...
Say something. Say anything.
说点什么吧 什么都可以
It's gonna be OK.
会没事的
We're gonna get help.
我们去找人帮助
Help...
帮助
We're gonna talk to a professional and--
我们可以跟专业的人聊聊 还有
OK, no more talking. Listen, listen, listen...
好了 别说了 听 好好听
What do you hear?
你听到了什么
Nothing. I don't hear anything.
什么都没有 我什么都听不到
I don't hear your heartbeat.
我听不到你的心跳
That's because I don't have one.
那是因为我压根就没有心跳
No, there's gotta be...
不 你肯定有
Kat, OK. Kat, Kat, listen to me.
凯特 好了 凯特 听我说
I'm gonna do something...
我要做点变化
and I just need you to trust me, OK?
你只需要相信我 好吗
Trust me.
相信我
Kat, it's still me.
凯特 我还是我
Have you killed people?
你杀过人吗
Are you a killer?
你是冷血杀手吗
I love you.
我爱你
How can I trust you?
我要怎么相信你
How many?
杀了多少
Jeff, my ex, went missing right after you met him.
我的前任杰夫 认识你后他就失踪了
Oh God, Kat, no! No, no, no. No.
天呐 凯特 不 不 不是我
I don't do that anymore.
我已经不做那种事了
That's not me anymore.
我已经不是那样的人了
That isn't gonna do you any good.
那东西对你没什么用的
Who else knows what you are?
还有谁知道你的身份
Just the people I live with, Kat,
只有跟我住一起的人 凯特
just Josh and Nora and Sally.
只有乔什 诺拉还有莎莉知道
Who's Sally?
谁是莎莉
Tell me what you're feeling.
告诉我你现在的感受
You can be honest with me.
你可以明说的
Scared.
害怕
I feel scared.
我感到很害怕
That's...
你这样想
That's normal.
很正常
It's a crazy situation.
这状况确实很疯狂
I'm not scared of the situation.
我不是害怕这种状况
It's you.
是你
I'm scared of you.
我怕的是你
Ok.
好吧
Um, if you need me to go, I can...
如果你想我走的话 我可以...
Yes, please go.
是的 走吧
For how long?
要我离开多久
Ok.
好吧
Hi! Hi!
你好 你们好啊
Thanks for stopping by! Come on in!
感谢你们的到来 快进来吧
We wanted to check up on your guys!
我们来看看你们怎么样了
See how baby April's doing.
看看艾普萝宝贝怎么样了
See if she's gotten any cuter, not that that's possible.
是不是更可爱了 虽然不太可能
Hi! Hi!
你好 好啊
Josh, Nora, this is Mark and Wendy.
乔什 诺拉 这是马克和Wendy
We have heard a lot about you guys.
我们听说了很多关于你们的事
Nice to meet you!
很高兴见到你们
No, no, bring it in for a hug. Come on, buddy!
不不 来个拥抱吧 来吧 兄弟
So good to meet you guys!
很高兴能见到你们
There's nothing to worry about, buddy.
没什么需要担心的 兄弟
We're Howlers like you.
我们也是狼人
Mark and Wendy were attacked with us.
当时他们也遭受了攻击
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There's nothing to be sorry about.
没什么可抱歉的
There's worse things to be.
这不算最糟糕的事
It's weird though, when we stumble upon each other.
虽然有点奇怪 但我们总这样不期而遇
Do you stumble on a lot of us?
你们偶遇了同类吗
I don't stumble.
我从不偶遇
I look for people like us.
我是在寻找
We feel it's important to have a sense of community.
我们觉得很有必要成立一个这样的社区
No, not always.
这可不一定
Where'd you find this guy?
你在哪儿找到这个人的
We gotta go. Yes, yeah.
我们得走了 是的
It was so great seeing the baby!
看到小宝贝真是让人高兴
It was lovely to meet you guys.
很高兴认识你们
You too!
我也是
Bye, guys!
再见啦
Bye! Thanks again!
拜 非常感谢
We'll see you around! Sure.
下次见 好
Let me see her!
让我好好看看她
Oh my God, she's so big!
天呐 她好健壮
So, I know Mark's a little intense,
我知道马克有些紧张
but he's actually really sweet.
不过他人很好
Yes.
是的
Your baby is perfect! I know!
你的孩子很健康 是啊
Look at her, oh my gosh!
瞧瞧她 多可爱
Uh, here, we got you...
我们给你们买♥♥的
Open it!
快打开
It's just kind of a supply grab bag.
就是随便买♥♥了些东西拼凑起来的
Put together by 2 people who have no children,
由我们两个没孩子的人买♥♥的
so it's fairly half-assed.
估计买♥♥得根本不对
Why don't you open it?
不如你来打开吧
Here we go, sweetie. There.
给你 亲爱的
You really didn't need to do this.
让你们买♥♥这些真是破费了
Oh, we wanted to!
没事 小小心意
Oh my gosh!
我的天哪
A little wolf on it.
上面有小狼的图案
This is adorable!
真是太可爱了
Thank you so much! You really... This is...
真是太感谢你们了 这真是...
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Things are just happening really fast.
最近一些事情发生得太突然
Just a little... overwhelmed.
有一些让人不知所措
That's totally understandable.
完全可以理解
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表