剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I promise. Nora, Josh, anybody you want.
我保证 乔什 诺拉 你说了算
I-I'm gonna stay away from them, I swear.
我保证 我会远离他们
How am I supposed to believe this?
你让我怎么相信你的话呢
What is this? What did you do?
怎么了 你干什么了
You can change the way that you look?
你可以改变自己的面貌吗
I can't control what I look like.
我控制不了我的面貌
I can control what people see.
我可以控制人们看见什么
I can compel vampires.
我可以催眠吸血鬼
Wait, you can compel me? Yeah.
那你也可以催眠我 是的
Without saying a word? It's draining.
什么都不用说就行 这很费体力
I mean, I gotta feed 4 or 5 times
为了保持这些 我的进食量
what a normal vampire does, just to keep it up.
是普通吸血鬼的四五倍
Well then, why didn't you just compel me to join you,
那你为什么不催眠我让我加入你
to forget that you'd attacked Josh?
让我忘记你袭击了乔什
If it's not real, what's the point?
如果那不是真的 有什么意义呢
You don't have to put on a mask for me, Kenny.
肯尼 你在我面前不用戴面具
It helps me deal with myself.
这样我自己好受点
Kenny.
这是肯尼
OK. We gotta go.
好吧 我们得走了
Never again.
再也不要这样了
Promise me, you're not gonna go Marathon Man at night anymore.
跟我保证 你晚上再也不去长跑了
It's not the vampires that I'm worried about.
我担心的不是吸血鬼
The wolf...
是那只狼
The wolf can come out whenever it wants.
那只狼可以在任何时候出来
He came out because he thought he was going to be killed.
他出来是因为他觉得自己生命受到威胁了
He thought you were going to be killed.
他以为你要被杀死了
Thank God he did!
谢天谢地他是这么想的
I thought he was gonna take over completely!
我以为他要不受我控制了
Even after the vampires ran off,
即使吸血鬼跑了
it was everything I could do
我唯一能做的也是尽可能地
to just cling onto a sense of me, of myself.
保持冷静 保持我自己
The thing I can't stop thinking about...
我不停在想的是
is the fact that I... I liked it.
实际上 我喜欢这样
I felt powerful. I felt strong.
我感到强大 充满力量
You didn't like it.
你不喜欢这样
You were just acting on instinct.
这只是你的本能
That's right, but what if that instinct takes over?
没错 如果那个本能不受控制了怎么办
What if I can't get back?
如果我回不来了怎么办
No. You're still you, OK?
不 你还是你 懂吗
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
You've nothing to be sorry about.
你没什么可觉得抱歉的
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
The way we brought you back.... Sally said she wasn't finished.
把你带回来的方式 莎莉说还没完成
But I am back.
但我回来了
I am what I am.
这就是我
Don't drag Sally into this, please. Don't even...
别扯到莎莉身上
I'm not. ...mention it to her.
我不会的 别跟她提这些
I'm just asking you not to put it all on you.
我只是希望你别把这些归罪到自己身上
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会一起找到办法的
I love you.
我爱你
And you are the most self-controlling person I know.
你是我认识的最有自控力的人
Don't take that the wrong way.
别理解错了
You will learn how to rein in this wolf.
你能学习如何控制那只狼的
You're stronger than he is.
你比他更强大
He's alone.
他是孤身一人
And you have me.
而你有我
And you have Sally, and you have Aidan.
有莎莉 有艾登
We'll cover shifts for you.
我们会为你顶班
We'll track what triggers you.
我们会找到你变身的原因
And we will keep the wolf to his one night a month.
我们会让那只狼只在月圆夜出来
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切
Are you kidding me? Back off.
开玩笑吗 退后
Look, I haven't reported you, but I will.
我还没举报你 但我早晚会的
You don't have to worry about me anymore.
你不用再担心我了
I quit.
我辞职
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了
Do you need help?
你需要帮助吗
I'm sorry if hurt you.
如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉
Holy mother!
老天爷啊
Sarah? Sarah?
莎拉 莎拉
Oh my God!
天呐
What happened here?
这发生了什么
No, no, no! Don't touch her!
不 不 别碰她
Damned! I should've been there!
该死 我本该在那的
Who would try something like that?
究竟谁会做这样的事
Could this be anyone you crossed on the way up?
有可能是你高升时得罪的人吗
No. I got rid of all them.
不 我把他们全搞定了
You think it was wolves?
你觉得有可能是狼人干的吗
They wouldn't try this without a full moon.
他们只有在满月时才敢这么干
Look. The last time I saw carnage like this was turf wars.
我看见这样的大屠♥杀♥还是在争夺地盘时
But vampires, we don't do that anymore.
但是我们吸血鬼已经不那么做了
Not even Bishop would make this kind of statement, till the end.
就算比索普都不会做出这种事来
Do you think it was a hit out on me?
你觉得这事是冲我来的吗
Like an ambush,
像一次埋伏
or "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes" they are sending me a message?
或是杀鸡儆猴 这是给我的警告
Ease up, Godfather. OK, then what?
放松 教父 好 然后呢
Van Helsing? Kenny...
范·海辛 肯尼
Well, at least I know how we can find out.
至少我们知道能怎么查出真♥相♥
Nora? It didn't work?
诺拉 没起作用吗
Sally...
莎莉
Tell me I'm not hallucinating.
告诉我我不是在做梦
It's gone!
它不见了
Thank you!
谢谢你
You're not regretting doing it?
你不后悔这么做吧
No! God no!
不 绝不后悔
No, I'm so happy for you!
我为你感到开心
It's just...
只是
What happens after, where I go...
那之后发生的事 我去的地方
I mean, I guess that's just the price of doing magic.
我猜那就是施魔法的代价吧
Seeing things that I can't stop.
看见一些我无能为力的事
Things that I don't wanna know.
一些我不想知道的事
I saw the little girl again.
我又看见那个小女孩了
The one who gets murdered.
被谋杀的那个女孩
Sally...
莎莉
You don't have to do any more magic.
你不需要再施魔法了
Not for me, not for any of us.
再也不用为我们大家施魔法了
Not if it's hurting you.
如果这会让你受到伤害的话
What is it?
怎么了
Oh! Really?
不会吧
OK, it's not that big a deal. Do you not see that?
倒也不是天大的事 你没看见吗
Well, we'll have to sandblast to get the glue off.
我们得喷砂才能把墙上的胶弄干净
It's the little girl who dies.
那是死去的女孩留下的
It says "Don't leave me."
上面写着 别丢下我
What? Is she here?
什么 她在这吗
No. She's sending me a message.
不 她她留下了信息
Time slipping, it's not a punishment.
时间穿越不是惩罚
I'm supposed to help her.
我应该帮助她
You put cameras in?
你安装了监控
So you can, what, tweet video of vampires sucking people dry?
然后就可以在网上发吸血鬼喝人血的视频
What the hell are you kids thinking?
你们这些小孩脑袋秀逗了吗
I'm not a moron, all right?
我不是白♥痴♥ 好吗
Only I know about the cameras. I installed them myself.
只有我自己知道摄像头 我自己安装的
Plus the files overwrite themselves every 12 hours.
而且监控文件会每12小时自动更新
Oh! Damn!
天呐
Who the hell is that?
那人到底是何方神圣
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表