剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Give her to me!
快给我抱抱
Come here!
来吧
She's perfect!
她真完美
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought we were gonna lose her.
我以为我们要失去她了
And the kid!
还有孩子
Then we'd be stuck with Andrew!
那样安德鲁就赖上我们了
Yeah.
是啊
You know, he might not be that bad a guy, after all.
可能他其实也没那么坏
What if the hard part's just starting for them?
要是他们的困难才刚刚开始怎么办
I know. Thank God we don't have to worry about that.
我知道 谢天谢地我们不用再担心了
Who knows if the kid even stays human?
谁知道那孩子能不能保持人形呢
One night, you've got a baby girl,
今晚还是个小女孩
the next night, Cujo.
明晚就变疯狗了
You know, when she gets older,
当她长大了以后
you can teach her how to ride a bike.
你可以教她骑自行车
And I'd teach her not to chase cars.
我会告诉她不要追赶汽车
Breastfeeding that thing... Nice knowing ya, nipples!
母乳喂养 咪♥咪♥ 你好啊
It's a cute baby, though.
那真是个可爱的孩子
Yeah. She is, isn't she?
确实是
So, what couldn't wait?
什么事这么急
I wanna travel with you, everywhere.
我想和你去旅行 任何地方
But I can't.
但我不行
That's what I was afraid of.
这就是我所怕的
Not until you know me. Come here.
你要先了解我才行 来
Uh, have a seat.
坐下吧
I have been lying to you, uh, since the day that we met.
自从我们相见 我一直在跟你说谎
OK, no surprise there.
一点也不惊讶吗
All right, let me start over.
我从头开讲
I didn't travel to the Cape when I was a kid.
我小时候没有去过海岬
I didn't-- Well, we didn't travel anywhere.
我 我们哪都没去
No one ever left Corwich, not until the war came
直到战争后才有人离开科维奇
and my regiment went off to fight the British.
我们军团去和英国人打仗了
The British! As in "The Redcoats are coming" British?
是美国独♥立♥战争里的英国大兵吗
Yeah, yeah, those guys.
没错 就是他们
OK.
好吧
I know historical events
我很熟悉历史事件
really, really well.
非常熟悉
That's because I lived them.
因为我就是从那时候活到现在的
And, uh, events from my childhood,
我童年的事记不清了
they're so sketchy because I, uh,
是因为
haven't been a child...
我从1760年后
since the 1760s.
就没当过孩子了
All right, it's not making sense. It's not making sense.
这讲不通 讲不通
It's not making logical sense, but listen.
逻辑上讲不同 但听着
You've been thinking it.
你也想过
Something is off.
事情有点不对劲
Every time that I have made a bad excuse
每次我编造很烂的借口
or every time that I haven't been there for you
每次我没能在身边陪你
or made you question yourself,
或者让你质疑自己
now, I didn't want that for you, Kat.
我不想再让你这样下去了 凯特
You deserve the truth.
你应该知道真♥相♥
I have been alive for over 200 years...
我活了两百多年了
because I...
因为我
am a vampire.
是一个吸血鬼
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表