剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I think we choose what we are.
我觉得路是自己选的
You can't be corrupted unless you wanna be corrupted.
只有你自己希望被毁时 才会被毁
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to stare. I'm sorry.
我不是有意盯着看的 抱歉
It's kind of hard not to.
想不看都挺难的
I always admired you, you know?
我一直很佩服你 知道吗
You got out.
你坚持下来了
I never did.
我却没有
You would've, Sally...
如果你有足够的时间 莎莉
if you'd had more time.
你也能做到
Who knows...
谁知道呢
with all those spells inside of you...
你脑里记着那么多的咒语
you could turn out to be the strongest of us all.
你也许会成为我们当中最强大的一个
Ace work, man.
干得漂亮 哥们
You were a monster in there! Thanks.
你刚才简直是个怪兽 谢谢
Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she OK?
我听说你妈妈的事了 她还好吗
You know, if you ever need a rec, my dad's an oncologist.
如果你需要帮助 我爸是个肿瘤学家
He's up on all the trials,
他精通所有的试验疗法
knows all the best guys...
认识所有厉害人物
Josh...
乔什
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry, uh...
抱歉
Could you just re-say what you just said?
你能再说一遍你刚说的吗
Have you been sharing your mom's marijuana card?
你用了你母亲的医用大♥麻♥了吗
Is that your aftershave?
那是你的须后水的味道吗
Are you serious? I'm having an allergy attack.
开玩笑吗 我过敏了
Ragweed's super high today.
今天豚草浓度超高
How are you gonna move that much product here?
那么大的血量 你打算怎么在这经营
Well, here, we have a no-judgment policy,
我们有不妄加判断的政策
so all dietary persuasions are welcomed.
所以来者都是客 顾客即上帝
Do you want me to warm one up for you?
想让我给你热一份吗
No. Save it for tonight, for your paying customers.
不 还是留给晚上那些付钱的顾客吧
Are you always this hard to impress?
要获得你的认可和称赞总是那么难吗
I'm just waiting for the ask, Kenny.
我正等着你开口问呢 肯尼
I mean, the grand tour, blood offerings,
盛大的参观 美食的诱惑
and you have the same manic vibe that you had
而且你还是像你在说服我
when you were trying to convince me to turn you. So...
转化你时那么狂躁
Well, you basically threw the deformed baby
你的行为等同于把丑陋的孩子
in the dumpster and ran.
扔进垃圾箱就跑了
You're the one who's suspicious? You almost killed Nora.
你现在又多疑了 你差点杀了诺拉
Did you know we had to give her a transfusion, or she'd be dead.
你知道我们得给她输血才把她救活吗
I was starving! I was starving.
我当时饿得要命
What is she to you, anyways? I'm your blood!
她到底是你什么人 我是你的骨肉
You're my blood, and they're my friends.
你是我的骨肉 而他们是我的朋友
You were in their house.
你当时在他们的房♥子里
That's why I brought you here today.
这就是我今天带你来这的原因
To show you I'm not a monster anymore.
告诉你我再也不是个恶魔了
Kenny, what you've accomplished...
肯尼 你的成就
It's something else.
与众不同
Even Bishop would be proud.
即使是比索普都会引以为豪
You and Bishop ran this town.
你和比索普管理过这个城镇
We can do that too. The two of us. Father and son.
我们也可以这样做 我们父子俩
We can rebuild Boston, post-apocalypse.
我们可以重建波士顿 后启示录
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
I've already run Boston with Bishop and with Mother.
我已经和比索普还有母亲管理过波士顿
I'm not doing that. Come on.
我不想再这么做了 拜托了
You're not gonna consider it at all?
你都不想考虑一下吗
Here's a hot tip.
有个热心提示
All that leadership ever comes down to is kill or be killed.
所有来这的领导人都离不开杀人和被杀
No! No, no, no. It's more than that.
不 不 不止这些
You have the opportunity to shape a hole future generation.
你有机会塑造新一代的吸血鬼
Convert them, if you want.
如果你愿意甚至可以改变他们
Everybody nowadays is just trying to eat sustainably.
现今人们只是想吃得更健康更长久
Why can't we do that?
为什么我们就不行
Together?
我们一起
I honestly don't know whether to wish you luck or not.
我真不知道是不是该祝福你
Oh, come on. I don't.
别这样 我不答应
Aidan... Really?
艾登 当真吗
What, so you're just gonna leave?
怎么 你就打算这么离开吗
Yeah.
好吧
Where the hell were you?
你死哪去了
You've been gone over an hour.
你都出去一个多小时了
I lost track of time.
我忘记看时间了
Dr. 12-year-old is looking for you.
童心未泯的医生正在找你
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Josh! Josh!
乔什 乔什 乔什
Look, I don't know what the hell is up with you, man,
我不知道你究竟是怎么了
but something is very, very wrong.
但你十分的不对劲
Look, you need to go. Go, now!
听着 你现在就得离开 快
Are you home for tea?
你是回来喝茶小憩的吗
Uh, I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈这个
I'm going for a run. Again?
我出去跑步 又跑
You're gonna be ready for the marathon this year.
你都可以参加今年的马拉松比赛了
It's the only thing that helps. Helps what? Hey!
只有跑步有用 对什么有用
Josh, what...
乔什 怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I just gotta go.
我得走了
I'm not even gonna pretend I wasn't eavesdropping.
我甚至都不想假装我没偷听
I'm not even gonna pretend I know what to do.
我也不想假装知道自己该怎么办
You're giving him space and time,
你给了他空间和时间
and a kicking new bedroom.
以及一个重新装潢过的新卧室
And that's all you can do.
你已经尽力了
I actually thought redecorating would make a difference.
我本以为重新装潢会有所不同
Is that crazy?
是我疯了吗
I figured, if we can't move right now,
我想如果我们不能马上搬走的话
at least I could make this look like a real home, finally.
至少我能把这装扮得像个家
Make it look like a place
把这装扮成
where a happy, married couple lives.
一对开心夫妇的住的地方
Yeah, and that's what newlyweds are supposed to do.
新婚夫妇就该这样
They're supposed to nest, and bone 24/7.
他们会时时刻刻的粘在一起
Now I feel even worse.
现在我感觉更糟了
Sorry.
抱歉
Josh thinks I don't see it.
乔什以为我不知道
But the wolf is there.
但那只狼就在那
Just under his skin.
就在他的体内
I catch it in his eyes sometimes.
我有时能在他的眼神里看到
For a second. Less.
几秒 甚至更短
It's a wolf looking back at me.
那只狼也在看着我
I don't know what to do about Josh.
我不知道该拿乔什怎么办
But why don't you let me do something for you?
但你愿意让我帮你个小忙吗
Can you snap your fingers
你能打个响指
and finish this room like Mary Poppins?
像褓母仙女一样把这房♥间装潢好吗
I can take it away, Nora.
我能把它去掉 诺拉
I can heal you.
我能为你治疗
I'm leaving today, OK?
我今天就走
So, what's it gonna be?
考虑怎么样了
OK, great. We don't have a lot of time. Come on!
好吧 我们时间不多 赶快
You smell like bubble gum.
你闻着像泡泡糖
And girl.
还像个女孩
I don't know how you guys do it.
我不知道你们怎么做到的
Day after day, keeping up with this-this appearance.
每天都保持着这副容颜
And the energy!
精力充沛
It's exhausting.
真让人精疲力尽
Just kick back, Mr. Fisher.
休息一下吧 费歇尔先生
Open up a warm one.
吸点新鲜的吧
Yeah. Wash the day away.
好吧 带走一切烦恼
It's cool.
没关系的
After this, all you're gonna remember
过一会你只会记得
is asking me for my Sandman comics.
你来跟我借睡魔漫画了
All right?
好吗
What? What do you want?
干什么 你想干什么
Your hygiene could use some attention, Josh.
乔什 你得注意个人卫生了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表