剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》 前情提要
The wolf is winning! Just get out!
你的狼性占了上风 出去
Please don't go. I'm scared of you.
请别离开我 我很怕你
Find a way to deal with what you are.
想办法应付自己的狼性吧
Are you two ready for the flack you'll catch from both sides?
准备好面对来自双方派别的指责了吗
Astrid's above that gang-war stuff.
阿斯特丽德不喜欢那种帮派斗争
You've got to stop them! Astrid?
你得阻止他们 阿斯特丽德
The wolves got Josh. Come on! Come on!
狼人们抓住了乔什 来吧 来吧
I kind of fell in love with Aidan.
我有点爱上艾登了
Have we done that before?
我们之前那样做过吗
Let's talk about it.
我们来谈谈吧
She's sending me a message.
她是在向我传递一个信息
I'm supposed to help her.
我本该帮她的
Carl and Joy Bensen with daughter, Beatrice.
卡尔·班森和乔伊·班森和女儿碧翠丝
Beatrice.
碧翠丝
Would you say you had a normal childhood?
你觉得你的童年和普通人一样吗
Why do you ask?
怎么这么问
Because someone tried human-sacrificing you.
因为有人想要杀你献祭
Please! The blood of the child...
求你们了 此子之血
No!
不
OK, how did you get here, Sally?
你是怎么到这儿来的 莎莉
Did you do magic?
你又用魔法了吗
No!
没有
It's the possession.
是因为附身
You possessed those werewolves to help Aidan.
你附了那些狼人的身去帮艾登
You kissed him!
你吻了他
You're talking to yourself.
你在自言自语
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
Easy!
慢点
You're pretty banged up.
你伤得很重
There's new wolves out there.
现在多了一大批新狼人
Wolves I made.
由我转化的狼人
It's not your fault. They made you do it.
这不怪你 是他们逼你的
Let's hope that's enough for Mark.
希望马克能够满足于现状
Hopefully, he'll cut his losses and leave us alone.
希望他能就此了断 别来烦我们了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Back to my place.
回我家去
I wanted to stay to make sure that you were OK.
我愿意留下来 是想确认你没事
It doesn't mean that I'm back.
并不意味着我要回到你身边
Wait.
等等
Please.
求你了
Please don't leave me.
别离开我
You're the only thing that keeps me safe.
只有你在 我才是安全的
The only thing that keeps me here.
只有你在 我才能保持自我
I can't handle that responsibility.
我担负不起这个责任
I'm trying so hard to find ways to get better.
我如此努力地想让自己好起来
Josh?
乔什
But all I can think to do
但我唯一想做的
is to be completely honest with you.
就是对你绝对坦诚
I can't be the only thing that keeps you human.
我不能是你保有人性的唯一原因
Besides, I don't even think that that's true!
而且 我也不相信这是真的
It's true. It's absolutely true. You're everything to me.
这当然是真的 你是我的一切
Sally?
莎莉
Hi.
你们好
Why are you in our closet?
你为什么会在我们的壁橱里
Hey, wake up.
醒醒
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Oh my God! Is Josh... Did he scratch someone?
天呐 乔什抓伤别人了吗
Is he making eggs?
还是说他在做♥鸡♥蛋当早餐
I just discovered something, something big.
我刚才有了一个发现 重大发现
Well, good for you, Sally.
不错呀 莎莉
Sally, Sally, Sally! Are youYou're OK? Yes!
莎莉莎莉 你还 你还好吗 好呀
Thank God you're OK.
谢天谢地你没事
Yeah.
是呀
Did you just shake me awake with your hand?
你刚才是用手把我摇醒的吗
Yes!
是啊
What, you can touch me?
什么 你碰得到我了
Since when? What-- How did this happen?
什么时候的事 怎么 怎么回事
I don't know. I went like, last night, I got all grudge-y again,
我也不知道 昨晚 我又烦躁不堪
and then I fell asleep, and then I woke up,
然后我就睡着了 等我醒来的时候
and then I was like... this!
然后我就 就能做这样的事了
OK, well, that's awesome, but how did-what did you...
真棒 但你 你怎么...
How did you make this happen?
这是怎么回事呢
I don't know. Was it magic? Is it a spell?
不知道 是魔法吗 还是咒语
I don't know. I don't remember casting a spell.
我也不知道 我不记得我有施咒
Who cares? I'm as corporeal as a mofo!
无所谓了 我现在有实体了
Perfect! Yes, you are!
太棒了 你有实体了
So, what does that mean?
这样一来 我们该怎么办
I don't know if this is temporary or not,
我不知道这是不是一时性的
so I just, I really want to enjoy it.
所以 我只想好好享受现在
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
So that's why I came down here.
所以我来找你了
Sally. Why don't you shut up. I know you like kissing me.
莎莉 别说话 我知道你想吻我
And I was like a random werewolf dude at the time.
我当时的身体还是一个陌生的狼人
Like I said,
如我所说
I really don't know how much time we have.
我真的不知道我们还剩多长时间
Can't we just enjoy it?
不能单纯享受现在吗
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
I'm sorry!
抱歉
Sorry, I'm just looking for a sl Oh my God!
抱歉 我只是来找个... 我的天
Whoa! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
No, I'm sorry! It was me. It was me. Wait, wait.
不 是我错了 我的错 等等
Shouldn't be down here. Shouldn't be looking there!
我不该下来的 不该到处乱瞟的
Uh, it just kind of lunged from under the covers!
看来被子里有个鼓鼓的东西
It lunged? OK, what are you doing here?
鼓起来 好吧 你来干什么
Josh said there's a sledgehammer down here.
乔什说下面有个大锤子
What do you need a sledgehammer for?
你要大锤子干什么
Oh yeah!
太好了
You guys get it? Nothing?
你们懂了吗 还没有吗
Come on. It's the Kool-Aid guy.
酷爱饮料的那个广♥告♥
Yeah, it's a lifelong dream of mine
我的终生梦想
to sledgehammer my way through a wall into a secret room,
就是用大锤在墙上砸出通往密室的路
but couldn't let me have that one, could you?
但你就是不能让我如愿 是吗
You're not healthy enough to swing a sledgehammer.
你还没恢复健康 不能抡大锤
I was trying to help you out.
我是在帮你
I think you wanted to be Kool-Aid.
你只是想独享那种破墙而入的感觉
Maybe.
也许吧
OK, guys, so I think the important thing
好吧 我觉得重要的是
is that now we've all seen it,
我们已经都看过了
so we can now leave and close this up.
我们该离开了 然后把这里封起来
I wish we'd known about this room before!
真希望我们能早点发现这个屋子
Yeah, it's got great light. It's nice and big.
空间又大 光线又好
I could've had a nice craft room in here.
我可以在这里弄一间手工屋的
Or, like, a ping-pong table. I don't know.
或者一张乒乓球桌 我也不知道
Doesn't it strike anyone as odd
就没有人觉得奇怪
the fact that this was always sealed up?
为什么这间屋子是封起来的
Like, maybe it was like this for a reason.
也许它被封起来是有原因的
Yeah, there's definitely bad vibes in here,
没错 这里绝对有种不好的氛围
and someone obviously lived up here.
很明显有人曾在这里生活
Why would it be all sealed up and hidden?
为什么会被封起来 被隐藏起来呢
Guys, I've been in here before, when I used my magic.
伙计们 我用魔法时来过这里
This is where I saw the cult weirdos and the little girl.
这就是我发现邪教♥徒♥和小女孩的地方
I saw someone get murdered here.
我看见有人在这里被谋杀了
But you didn't, though, right?
但实际上这事没发生 对吗
I mean, you--you checked into it and she's still alive.
我是说 你查过了 她还活着
It was just a big mistake.
这只是个天大的误会
Not the biggest of mistakes. Someone...
不是最大的错误
...definitely died.
这里确实死过人
Right here.
就在这里
See, the blood soaked into the floorboards.
看 血液已经浸到地板里了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表