剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Nora, I'm so sorry!
诺拉 对不起
Stop it! Oh my God!
住手 我的天哪
Stop that now!
立刻住手
Nora!
诺拉
No, stop it! Please! Just stop it!
不要 住手 求你了 住手吧
This...
这...
this is not how I thought this night would end.
我可没想过今晚会这样结束
You needed a distraction.
你需要转移注意力
Oh, ha ha ha!
是嘛 真好笑
I wouldn't give you any more blood even if I had it.
就算我有血我也不会再给你了
Ok, ok, ok.
好吧 好吧 好吧
You can do this, Aiden. You know.
你能做到的 艾登
You're really close, and I can talk you through the rest of it.
你真的就快做到了 剩下的我可以帮你
Really?
是吗
Yeah.
没错
So I can end up just like you, huh?
所以我能变成你这样 对吧
So I can just go around killing my own kind, huh?
可以出去四处杀害自己的同类 对吧
Oh! Yes, like you never have.
说的跟你从来没干过这事似的
Yeah, I have,
我是做过
Only when I've had no choice.
只有在迫不得已的情况下
Look, you kill a human being,
听着 你杀害了一个人类
it's awful, it's horrifying,
感觉很糟糕很害怕
but then there's a door.
但他们会有自己的门
You kill one of us, there's nothing,
如果你杀了我们的同类 什么都没有
and that's unconscionable.
这简直是有昧良心
You want us to be in this together?
你想让我和你一起做这件事情
You want me to quit blood?
你想让我戒血
Well, then I want you to quit what you're doing.
那我想让你放弃你现在所做的事情
I'm doing work that needs to be done, OK?
我只是在做我必须做的事情 好吗
I cannot change every vampire,
我无法改变每一个吸血鬼
but I'd feel a hell of a lot better
但如果我知道至少有一些吸血鬼
if I knew at least some of them didn't have to kill humans.
不用再去杀害人类会感觉好很多
Then why don't you let me be your test case?
那么你为什么不把我当成你的实验对象
Look at yourself. You're not ready.
看看你自己 你根本没有准备好
You're afraid of what'll happen to you
你在害怕如果你失去了你的室友
if you lose your roommates.
会发生什么事情
OK, that's fair,
好吧 说的在理
But all these years, I have been clinging to a shred of humanity,
这些年来 我依靠仅存的人性苟活
the shred that I lost when you died.
就是你死去时我丧失的人性
Now, you, you've maintained control. You have been strong.
而你一直很克制 很坚强
I'm ready to do that too.
我也想像你这样
I am. I need to.
我也需要这么做
Do you think you're stronger than me?
你觉得你比我强大吗
Please, you're faster, maybe.
你的速度确实比我快
But if you slip, I will be ruthless.
但你一旦失误 我不会手下留情
And if you kill again,
如果你继续杀害吸血鬼
I'm not gonna protect you anymore.
我也不会再保护你了
Well, I guess we have to try, then, don't we?
那我们只能走着瞧了 不是吗
How can you live in a house
你干嘛要住在个
that has a saw kill room for a basement.
地下室跟电锯杀人房♥似的屋子里
Why are you so mean?
你说话干嘛那么刻薄
What is so wrong with me that you feel the need
我是哪里做错了
to cut me down all the time?
以至于你总是要损我
It's not you.
我不是针对你
I just feel like I'm the only one
好像只有我一人
who sees this place for what it really is.
看得见这座房♥子的真面目
I mean, somebody's gotta be realistic.
总得有人现实点吧
Yeah, it's always been your strong suit.
这确实是你的长处
Look, you tell me that this is what you really want,
只要你说 这是你真正想要的生活
and I'll back off.
我就会离开
I just don't believe it is.
我不相信 这是你想要的
I've never been more sure about anything in my life.
这就是我想要的 我从未如此坚定过
I guess I'll just stop getting in your way.
那我不会再妨碍你了
It's cool. I got some buddies in Seattle
这样挺好 我在西雅图的朋友
that need help with a startup.
正缺人手打理新公♥司♥
Thing's gonna be huge.
我们会飞黄腾达的
Guess I better get going.
我得赶紧上路
Yeah, you should.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
I'm so sorry!
真的对不起
I wasn't gonna tell you. I knew it would only hurt you.
我不想让你知道 我怕伤害到你
Being lied to feels great.
被骗的感觉好极了
I screwed up, OK?
是我做错了
But it was during a turn. I didn't want it to happen!
但那时我已变身 我也不想的
On some level, you did. No!
你心里还是想的 没有
You said you're more connected to your wolf now.
你说过你与自己的狼性羁绊更深了
Does that mean that you made a choice?
你是不是已经做出选择了
None of what I am now was a choice, Nora!
我现在的状态不是我能选择的 诺拉
All this "Let's get out of Boston."
你之所以说"我们搬离波士顿吧"
Live like we're in the Sunday style section. Please stop.
"去过有情调的悠闲生活" 别说了
- No. - It was all just you covering.
不是这样 你只是为了掩藏真♥相♥
No, I want those things too!
不不 我真是这么想的
I'm not... Listen, listen.
我没有...你听我说
You know I'm not that kind of guy! You know I'm not...
你知道我不是这样的人
But you are that kind of wolf!
但你就是这样的狼
No, I'm not!
不 我不是
Your wolf is winning!
你的狼性占了上风
Has he already won?
他已经支配你了吗
No! This will never happen again.
没有 我保证不会再有下次
How can I believe you?
你要我怎样相信你
Is that what it was like,
只要被激怒
when you got jumped?
你就会像刚才那样吧
You would've killed him, Josh. No, no.
你差点就杀了他 乔什 不不
I saw it in your eyes! No, no.
你已起杀意 我看见了 不不
And you said you liked it.
你说过你喜欢这样
You liked feeling strong.
你喜欢自己变得强大
That was not strength or control!
但刚才的你失去控制 根本不强大
That was a vicious killer!
刚才的你就是个冷血杀手
I see that now.
我总算看清了
Do you?
你看清了吗
Let me know when you're ready to do something about it,
等你想好了要怎么办 告诉我
Because this, I can't do this anymore.
我不想再经历这种事了
This house better freakin' sell.
这房♥子最好能卖♥♥得掉
Shouldn't we talk more?
我们不该聊聊吗
I don't wanna say or do something
我不想说出或做出
that I can't take back.
我无法挽回的事
Nora.
诺拉
I know.
我知道
Get some sleep.
你去睡吧
Sapp & Sons Mortuary.
这里是赛普赛斯殡仪馆
Hey, it's me. I need your help.
是我 我需要你们的帮助
She's better off without me.
我不在 她会过得更好
Robbie, that's not true.
罗比 不是这样的
That was never true!
不是这样的
I'm back.
我回来了
Am I back? I'm back.
是回来了吗 回来了
Oh thank God!
感谢上帝
Robbie, I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise.
罗比 我保证我会补偿你
Sally?
莎莉
You can see me?
你看得到我吗
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表