剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
You know how vampires can procreate normally now?
你知道吸血鬼现在可以正常生育了吗
The face resumes its usual hotness after a few weeks.
面部也可以在几周后恢复成通常的样子
It's like the chicken pox. OK, uh...
就像水痘痊愈后 好吧
So, you're back. Welcome back.
所以说你回来了 欢迎回来
Look, why didn't you just get a hold of me?
你为什么没联♥系♥我
What? Come say hello?
怎么联♥系♥ 直接去你家拜访吗
Yeah. Well, anyways, you know, not having to skulk around
对吧 无论如何 不用像卡西莫多那样
like Quasimodo definitely has its advantages.
四处躲藏还是有优势的
Come on. I'll give you a sneak peek of the rest of the operation.
来吧 让你看看剩下的运营体系
There's an operation? Yes.
还有运营体系 是的
Dr. Manson, 463.
曼森医生 463
We have breaking news.
下面播报突发新闻
With the recent heavy rains, a flood warning is now in effect
最近大雨不断 对我国南部所有地区
for the entire southern portion of the state.
发起洪水预警
Residents near levees or in low-lying areas
在堤坝附近或低海拔地区的居民
are urged to evacuate.
已被敦促撤离
I need a hand in here!
这里需要帮助
Josh!
乔什
5 mg of Diazepam.
注射5毫升地♥西♥泮♥
Good call.
做得好
Oh my God!
天呐
A spell to bring back my door!
这个咒语能找回我的门
No! Stop! Stop! Stop!
不 停下停下
Stop!
停下
Sorry, guys. I already missed it once.
对不起 我已经错过一次了
Ding dong! No!
叮咚 不
Thanks for the invite.
感谢邀请
I don't understand.
我不明白
No, you don't.
确实
That's your problem, in a nutshell.
但那是你的事 井底之蛙
I was trying to call back my door.
我刚才是想找回我的门
Didn't your mother ever tell you?
你妈妈就从来没告诉过你吗
If something seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
没有天上掉馅饼的事
You put that spell in the book.
是你把咒语放进那本书的
From down there, you can control it?
你在炼狱也能控制这书吗
I paid for this book with my life. Many of us did.
我为这本书付出了所有 很多人都是
Is there a spell to bring back your door?
有没有能找回我的门的咒语
You think it's that easy to just move on?
你以为继续向前就那么容易吗
I'm just hanging around here to play dominoes?
我留在就这只为无所事事地玩多米诺吗
That's not an answer!
你还没回答我
Maybe you didn't get a door. I got a door!
也许你从未得到过一个门 但我得到过
Our connection is deeper than ever, now.
现在我们的羁绊更深了
The more you practise our magic, the stronger I get.
你越练习我们的魔法 我就越强壮
Look, I know you don't wanna believe it,
我知道你不想相信这事实
but we do less damage down there.
但是我们在下边可以少搞点破坏
Look, maybe you can pretty it up again, OK?
听着 也许你能再装扮装扮
How about a villa in Tuscany?
托斯卡纳区的别♥墅♥怎么样
We can make gnocchi.
我们可以做点意式汤团
I'm not going back to that hole.
我才不要回去炼狱
Screw you, and screw your book!
去你的 去你的破书
Sally!
莎莉
What did I do?
我做了什么
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
What, that you're gonna score us some crack?
想什么 你是要带我去买♥♥毒品吗
'Cause it doesn't really have the same effect on us, Kenny.
可那些对我们一点作用都没有哦 肯尼
No, no, I mean, this place. It's unassuming, right?
不 我是说 这地方挺不起眼的对吧
Exclusive. Exclusive?
极其私密 私密
Boston's newest and finest live-blood venue.
波士顿最新最好的活动血库会所
So... What do you think?
怎么样
Tonight is the grand opening. It's pretty awesome, isn't it?
今晚盛大开业 很棒吧
Yeah, nice. Yeah. Thank you.
不错 谢谢
Hey, gorgeous.
你好啊 美女
You know, the vampires who came after the virus,
那些经过病毒洗礼后的吸血鬼们
they do not wanna go to some Stonehenge-inspired
他们才不想去什么巨石阵主题
Buffalo-Bill torture club.
或是水牛比尔行刑俱乐部什么的
And if they do, that is creepy.
如果他们想去 那可够变♥态♥了
I don't want them here.
那他们最好也别来这了
And you know me, I love horror.
你知道我 我最爱惊骇恐怖的事了
Oh, hey, check this out.
对了 看这个
The vamp who did this, prodigy.
画这幅画的吸血鬼 真是个鬼才
She mixed the blood with a polymer
她在血中加入聚合体
to stop it from oxidizing.
以阻止氧化
She calls it "Be Positive".
她将画命名为"积极向上"
You get it? B Positive?
明白吗 RH阳性B型血
What's up, Mr. Bishop? Hey, Sarah.
你好 比索普先生 莎拉
Yeah... You got a lot to be positive about.
你这确实挺多"积极"的事
Kenny...
肯尼
How did you pull this off?
这一切你是怎么办到的
The club, getting the vampires in line...
建起这会所 让吸血鬼们乖乖听话
Well, I mean, I don't wanna brag or anything,
我也不想自夸
but after the virus,
但是经过病毒的洗礼
there was a big vacuum in leadership.
管理层出现了很大的空白
I stepped in.
我就趁虚而入了
You know how it works.
你懂的
You killed your way to the top?
你一路杀到最顶的王座吗
Turns out, someone like me can be a pretty smart fighter.
原来像我这样的人也可以做个聪明的战士
I learned some tricks without anyone to teach me. No offense.
我自学了一些把戏 无意冒犯
Of course.
当然
Where's Donna now? I don't know.
唐娜现在在哪 我不知道
Back in her hole I guess?
我猜是回到她那洞了
I used the book to call her up.
我用那本书把她召了上来
When I destroyed it, it sent her back.
我毁了那本书后 它就把她送回去了
All this happened when I was out getting more wallpaper.
我出去买♥♥个壁纸就发生了这么多事
Yes! You were gone forever!
是的 你去了超久的
Nora, the spells,
诺拉 那些咒语
they're burnt into me.
已经深深刻在我脑海里了
What?
什么
I remember them. All.
我全都记得
It's like they're a part of me now.
它们好像已经成了我的一部分
So you know the whole book? By heart?
所以说你记住了整本书 牢记于心
Centuries...
几个世纪的
I don't know, millenniums-millennia of spells.
我不知道 也许是几千年份的咒语
You said Donna tricked you. How?
你说唐娜耍了你 怎么回事
She made me think I was calling up my door.
她让我以为我在召唤我的门
You can do that?
你可以那么做了
Well, she says that I can't, but I don't believe her.
她说不行 但我不相信她
Wait...
等下
Would you do that?
你会那么做吗
I had to try.
我必须得试试
Anyways, there's not a spell in the book for it.
不管怎样 书里没有关于这个的咒语
Nora, I can't stay here for eternity.
诺拉 我不能永远的呆在这
You and Josh, you guys are gonna move away soon, yeah?
你和乔什 你们很快就要搬走了
And Aidan, we never completely know what he's gonna do.
而艾登 我们从来就不知道他要干什么
It's not like he lives a risk-free lifestyle.
他的生活充满挑战和危险
None of us do.
我们也都一样
And, in a hundred years,
而且 百年之后
when the house falls down, I'm what?
房♥子塌了 我怎么办
What am I?
我会怎样
I'm a homeless ghost wandering the streets of Boston,
我会变成一个无家可归的鬼在波士顿流离
waiting for global warming or a super virus to liquefy us?
只能等全球变暖或是某种病毒来溶解我们
Now you're just spinning out.
你终于都说出来了
I'm not gonna tell you what to do,
我不会告诉你该去做什么
mostly because I know you, and I know you're just gonna do
主要是我了解你 知道你一旦下定决心
whatever you want anyway.
无论如何也会去做
But there could be serious blowback.
但这可能会有很严重的后果
Do you think that calling up my door
你觉得召唤我的门
is gonna poison my soul?
会毒害我的灵魂吗
Is it gonna turn me into this evil necromancer?
它会把我变成邪恶的巫师吗
When you say that, all I can picture is
你这么说时 我只能想象到
a guy with a Merlin beard and a pointy hat.
一个留着梅林胡须戴着尖帽子的男人
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表