剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
This is to help us find Donna
这个可以助我们找到唐娜
and to protect us from her.
也保护我们不受她伤害
OK, give me your hands.
好了 把手伸给我
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Look at me.
看着我
Yup, your eyes are clearer.
成了 你的眼睛清澈多了
OK, just hear me out.
好了 听我说
You have been under ghost possession.
你被鬼魂控制了
I dragged you through salt, which ghosts cannot cross.
我拉着你跨过了盐 鬼魂是穿不过的
What?
什么
You, you possessed me?
你 你控制了我
Are you serious? You can see her?
你居然这样 你能看到她
I did it for us, so we could be where we belong.
我是为了让我们回到本来的地方
No, I said "No, no, no" every time you asked!
不行 每次你问我 我都坚决地拒绝了
You raped my will!
你违背了我的意愿
Oh God, yes, it's Sally.
天哪 没错 这是莎莉
She's a ghost. She's right there.
她是个鬼魂 现在就站在那儿
Yeah, I don't know
我不知道
what kind of crazy, codependent partnership you--
你们俩之间是怎样疯狂的共存伙伴关系
No, it's not codependent!
不 才不是共存
Come on, we need her!
别这样 我们需要她
I don't touch that stuff!
我可不会接近那个东西
I don't blame you at all!
我一点都不怪你
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Yeah, hello! Freeze up!
你好 排队
What do you need, sweetheart? Hey, where's Bishop?
需要什么 甜心 比索普在哪里
Are you in charge of the blood now?
现在是你负责管血了吗
You, like, have your own supply?
你有自己的供给源吗
I always have my own supply.
我一直都有自己的供给源
Sorry, I didn't know.
对不起 我不知情
Thanks, Mr. Waite.
谢谢 韦特先生
Remember who your friends are.
记清楚谁才是你的朋友
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
I completely understand,
我完全理解
and I take full responsibility.
我负全责
But on the bright side,
但是往好处想
you got your money, the trains run on time--
你钱照赚 一切运行正常
Aidan, shut up!
艾登 住嘴
I'm gonna replace your stash.
我要拿走你的库存
By tomorrow, I will have all of the blood, plus a little extra.
明天之前 所有血都交给我 再多给我点
Nobody else was slow this week.
这周其他人都没有偷懒
Marcus, no one's talking to you! Wipe that grin off your face!
马库斯 没人跟你说话 少在那咧嘴笑
You look like the kid about to eat everyone at Christmas.
你就像要在圣诞节把所有人都吃掉的小孩一样
Wipe it off!
严肃点
OK, so let me get this straight.
行了 开门见山地说
You were giving away blood at your place for me...
你在你的地盘上为了我分发血袋
Well, I didn't exactly give it--
也不是分发
So the huddled masses
你想让那些吸血鬼
would know who to thank?
感谢你这颗救星
Thank you, Aidan!
"谢谢"你了 艾登
You're so considerate!
你想得太"周到"了
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You're having growing pains.
你到叛逆期了
And that's OK.
没关系
We'll get through this together! Together!
我们一起度过这个难关 一起
Just the two of us.
就我们两个人
You know what I love about the old country,
你知道我最爱故国的哪一点吗
the punishments always fit the crime.
每一种罪 总会受到相应惩罚
And you know what the punishment was for stealing?
而你知道盗窃罪的刑罚是什么吗
I would never do that to you.
我永远都不会那样对你
You're my best boy!
我最喜欢你了
Sometimes, you need a little theatre to make your point.
有时总得戏剧化一点 才能传达到意思
I'd pay to see that show.
这场演出十分精彩
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥
This degenerate, on the other hand,
另一方面 你这个不识相的
has been skimming off the top, haven't you?
吃了不少独食 对吧
What? I make my quota! Seriously? Look at us!
什么 我按份拿的 真的吗 看看我们
We are rationing ounces, and you are practically glowing.
我们按盎司分份拿血喝 而你体内都是活血
You look like you're swimming in it!
简直像在活血里游了个泳
I can smell the fresh on you. You know that?
我能在你身上闻到鲜血的气味 你知道吗
I give you everything I get, I swear!
我把全部所得都给你 我发誓
It's still my turn.
还轮不到你来说话
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我要干什么吗
I'm gonna teach you a little lesson in gluttony.
我要让你知道贪吃是什么下场
No, Bishop!
不要 比索普
Are you really still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗
It's been 24 hours!
已经24小时了
Come on, would you just yell at me, at least?
拜托 你能吼吼我吗
Because the silent treatment is driving me bat-crunk.
因为这冷战快让我抓狂了
You're the only person I have to talk to.
你是我唯一可以说得上话的人
Yeah, I know. You're my only friend.
我知道 你是我唯一的朋友
And you completely betrayed my trust, Sally.
但你辜负了我的信任 莎莉
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起
No, I mean, I-I just can't trust you anymore.
我想说的是 我不会再相信你了
Are you happy right now? Answer me! Are you happy?
你现在快乐吗 回答我 你快乐吗
Because in the other life, it was better!
因为在未来 你的生活要好多了
You know what? Pie makes things better. You?
你知道吗 馅饼能让情况好转 而你
Don't iron me. I'm tempted.
别赶我走 我很想这么干
Josh, stop adding up maple syrup in your head.
乔什 别再偷偷算我吃了多少糖浆了
I'm not!
我没有
I have a job now. I know!
我找到工作了 我知道
I'm kicking in for groceries.
我买♥♥得起吃的了
Did you just possess me again?
你又对我附身了吗
No! You just had some weird, like, non-shaking seizure.
不 你看起来有点怪 像是什么突然发作
The left side of your face is moving.
你的左脸在抽搐
Let your hands raise up.
举起手试试
I-I had a memory.
我看到了一段记忆
It was us, the three of us in the kitchen: you, me and Nora.
我们三个坐在厨房♥ 你 我和诺拉
But that never happened.
但这事从没发生过
OK, yeah, um...
好吧...
It's one of the side effects of me possessing you.
这是被附身的副作用
I leave memories behind.
我会给你留下我的记忆
Oh, great! Great!
好极了 好极了
So now I have little bits of your head in my brain.
所以说现在我脑子里有你的记忆吗
Is that-Is that right?
是这样的吗
So how long does that stick around?
这会持续多久
I don't Oh, forever? Forever, then?
不知道 永远吗 不会消失
I'm not sure!
我也不确定
It's not bad enough
只有我自己
I have my own tortured memories of Nora.
对诺拉的记忆还不够糟
Now, I have yours too!
现在我还得有你的
Ma'am, we're closed. I'm sorry.
女士 我们关门了 抱歉
I thought I locked the door!
我以为我锁上门了
Josh! JOSH!
乔什 乔什
Sorry about that! Huge bug back there.
抱歉 刚有只超大的虫
Oh my God! Thank God! Are you OK?
天呐 谢天谢地 你还好吗
I just killed a vampire.
我刚杀了只吸血鬼
I'm nowhere near a full moon!
而且今天离满月还远着呢
Did you see that? Settle down!
你看到了吗 冷静
She was on her deathbed as a teenager.
她本来就快死了 而且还很年轻
You didn't even see it, Sally!
你刚才都没看到 莎莉
I saw it and I wish you hadn't ironed me,
我看到了 你刚刚就不该赶我走
because I was trying to tell you she had the virus.
因为我刚要告诉你 她被病毒感染了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh my God! Aidan!
天呐 艾登
Glad to see your face isn't falling off.
很高兴看到你的脸还没脱落
That's a hell of a thing to joke about.
你不该拿这事开玩笑
Nice jacket.
这身夹克不错嘛
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表