剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
And Astrid was never here,
其实阿斯特丽德从未来过这里
because she was killed by the pack.
因为她是被狼群杀害的
That's what you told him?
你是这么跟他说的吗
That's what he had to hear.
他能知道的只有这些
If he'd stuck around, he would've figured it out.
如果他逗留在此 他就会发现真♥相♥
It would've wrecked everything for all of us.
这样会伤害到我们所有人
You lied for me.
为了我 你撒了谎
I cleaned up.
我帮你把烂摊子收拾干净了
I mean, that's what we do in this, um, experiment.
这是我该做的 为了我们的"实验"
Thank you!
谢谢你
You all right? You OK?
你还好吧
For now.
暂时还好
This is never gonna happen again.
以后不会再发生这种事了
This can never happen again.
再也不会这样了
I think that's really up to you.
这就要看你了
You're always gonna have to go inside.
你必须时不时进入自己的内心
You're always gonna have to go and confront
进入自己的内心 并且直面
that other half of you.
另一个你
Kenny!
肯尼
Astrid?
阿斯特丽德
Oh God! Astrid!
天呐 阿斯特丽德
Sorry.
抱歉
I ruined everything for us.
是我毁了我们的未来
No, no, no. Hey, it's fine.
不是这样 没关系
It's not your fault, I promise!
这不是你的错 我保证
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
They found out we were leaving
他们发现我们要私奔
and they made me help them first.
他们逼我协助他们
Help them?
协助他们
I took them to Josh...
我把他们带去见乔什...
...but he turned on them.
但他发起了攻击
Josh did this to you?
是乔什下的手吗
I heard the screaming and I tried to run,
我听到尖叫声 我想逃走
but it was too fast.
但来不及了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表