剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Guys!
伙计们
Well, this is new.
这倒挺新鲜
Do you really wanna die?
你真的想死吗
Hello, Blake.
你好 布莱克
Aidan! It's been a while.
艾登 好久不见
What are you doing in my hospital?
你来我们医院干什么
You know those rules don't exist anymore.
那些规矩已经不复存在了
Oh, look who knows Boston politics.
瞧你多懂波士顿的政策啊
I'd tell you to take it up with the new regime,
我也想让你跟新政♥权♥交流一下
but I know how you hate to get involved.
但我知道你不想掺和进来
Relax!
放轻松
No one's building a vampire army.
没人在建立吸血鬼军队
We've barely got enough for a bocce game.
我们才勉强能凑齐玩地掷球的人数[2-8人]
We're just trying to get back to status quo.
我们只是想恢复原来的状况
OK, shhh!
行了
You were right the first time. I don't wanna be involved.
你一开始说得对 我不想掺和进来
But Sapp & Sons? Really?
但真的要重操殡仪馆的旧业吗
Well, you have to admit, it's really the cleanest way.
你必须承认 这是最干净的方法
There's nothing wrong with a funeral home,
开殡仪馆没什么问题
but that particular one, everyone that's ever owned it is dead.
但所有接手过这家的老板都死了
Except for you. Except for me.
除了你 对
How did someone so ambitious get stuck with the grunt work?
你如此有野心的人怎么会干这么枯燥的工作
It has its benefits. You should know.
这份工作很有好处 你应该知道
You and Bishop originated
毕竟是你和比索普发明了
the whole blue-collar cover, didn't you?
这套掩人耳目的蓝领身份
Oh, yes! And it took a long time to get that system.
对啊 建立这个体系花了好长时间
Hey, look, I've washed my hands of this,
我已经金盆洗手了
but I still have to live in this city,
但我还得在波士顿生活
and I'd feel better, at least,
如果知道这套体系运作良好
if I knew it was being run right.
我心里起码会好受一些
So if you ever need to talk or run some things by me,
如果你想了解情况 或者找我帮忙
I could spare you some of the mistakes.
我可以让你少犯点错
Like I said, it's been a while.
我说了 好久不见
That's because things are going well.
那是因为一切运转正常
I thought you'd value your freedom more than anything.
我觉得你最重视的还是自♥由♥之身吧
I've got a short window of time to turn them, so...
我用来转化他们的时间不多了 所以得先走一步
Yeah, you know what?
其实呢
I think we're gonna let the clock run out on this one.
我不会让你转化这个人的
Aidan.
艾登
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Build your army. I don't care.
建立军队去吧 我不在乎
But have some respect.
但要对我放尊重点
Don't do it here.
别在我的地盘撒野
You owe me one, pal.
你欠我个人情 伙计
Evening, Aunt Blake.
晚上好 布莱克阿姨
I really wish you'd stop calling me that.
我真心希望你别再那么叫我了
I'm sentimental. That's all.
我只是多愁善感而已
Any news?
有新消息吗
Nothing urgent.
没什么紧急的
I updated your calendar.
我更新了你的日程表
Ah, fantastic! Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
I saw your father today.
我今天看到你父亲了
Aidan?
艾登吗
Where the hell has he been?
他最近跑哪儿去了
I didn't ask.
我没问
I was under the impression that we didn't need him.
我觉得我们不需要他
We don't.
确实
So, did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
That his little boy's grown up to run Boston?
他的小儿子已经长大 要管理波士顿这事吗
No.
我没说
OK, good.
很好
I'd like to tell him on my own terms.
我想自己亲口告诉他
And Blake?
布莱克
You know, I hate to have to keep telling you this,
我不想一遍遍地跟你强调
but really, if you keep using that tone with me,
但如果你再用这种语气跟我说话
there are gonna be repercussions.
我就要采取措施了
I think you know that.
你应该知道这点
Yes. Of course!
我当然知道
My apologies.
对不起
Awesome.
很好
What is this?
这是怎么回事
The blood of the child revives us.
此子之血使我们复活
The blood of the child revives us...
此子之血使我们复活
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰
I just sort of popped in here, and I'm not...
我就突然出现在这里了
The blood of the child revives us.
此子之血使我们复活
The blood of the child revives us.
此子之血使我们复活
Please, no! Let me go! Please!
求你们了 放我走吧 拜托
The blood of the child revives us...
此子之血使我们复活
No. Stop!
住手
I love you.
我爱你
Good morning.
早安
I would like to acknowledge
我承认
that I just said some very loaded words,
自己刚才说了很重的话
and I don't want things to get weird.
我不想把关系搞得很尴尬
No, nothing's weird.
没什么尴尬的
Neither of us are 22, Aidan.
我们都不是年轻人了 艾登
We don't have to dodge the conversation.
我们没必要躲避这个话题
Sometimes, when a lady has the morning that I just did --
如果某个姑娘经历了我刚才的幸福瞬间
you know, like, a really super,
就是那种无可比拟
bordering-on outstanding morning --
登峰造极的欢愉
things can slip out.
她也会情不自禁说漏嘴
All right, OK, so it just slipped out,
好吧 所以你只是说漏嘴
and you didn't mean it.
不是真心的
OK, remember the morning after Nora's wedding?
还记得诺拉婚礼第二天的早上吗
Yes.
记得
I woke up at my place,
我在家里醒过来
half the night before in a forgotten haze.
前天晚上的一半事情都不记得了
Probably had something to do with the unfortunate combination
大概是因为我们五位宾客
of a case of champagne and a 5-person guest list.
却喝了一整箱香槟的关系
But when the fog of my hangover lifted,
当我醒酒之后
the first thing that I saw was your face,
我最先看到的是你的脸庞
and it felt really good.
那种感觉棒极了
And that's when I knew that I had gone from falling...
从那一刻起 我就知道自己不再是逐渐沦陷
to fallen.
而是不可自拔
OK, so, yeah, I meant it.
所以刚才那句话是真心的
I love you, Aidan.
我爱你 艾登
But I'm not gonna cease to exist
但即使你不作回应
if you are not ready to say it back.
我也不会离开你
OK, I have an early class.
我早上还有课
Uh, I am going to jump in the shower,
我要去洗个澡
head on out,
然后出门
and, um, I'll call you later.
晚点打电♥话♥给你
Aidan.
艾登
It's me.
是我
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表