剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I can't let it go, Josh!
我不能忘记这件事 乔什
You're a weird wolf thing because of me,
你变成了这样 是因为我
because of my spell.
因为我的咒语
If I had been there to finish it,
如果我那时能完成那个咒语
maybe none of this would have happened!
也许这一切就不会发生了
Yeah, right! And I'd still be a wolf all the time.
没错 而我会一直保持着狼身
Well, why don't you just let me try to fix that?
你为什么不让我试着弥补一下呢
No, absolutely not! No more magic, OK?
绝对不行 不要再施魔法了 好吗
If you even try another spell, we may never see you again!
你再用任何魔法 我们可能再也见不到你了
You know what? What if it works?
你知道吗 如果起作用了呢
What if I can get that guy back?
如果我能让你恢复过来呢
Then, it's worth it to me.
那样对我来说也值得了
It's not to me.
对我来说可不是
Whatever I am now,
不管我现在是什么
I can deal with.
我能处理好
Losing you forever...
而永远失去你
No, it's not an option. I'm sorry.
想都别想 抱歉
Well, you're very sweet and I love you,
你真的很好 我也很爱你
but this wolf is not who you are.
但这只狼并不是你
That wolf chased Nora away.
这只狼把诺拉赶跑了
OK, Nora can't accept what I am...
诺拉接受不了我的本质
understandably so, OK?
这可以理解 好吗
But Mark and Andrew and Caroline,
但马克 安德鲁和卡洛琳
they don't just accept me, they want to be me.
他们不止是接受我 他们甚至想成为我
And it actually feels...
这种感觉
kind of good. I mean, it feels good to be, like, the alpha
还算不错 当首领的感觉还不错
What? You're not the alpha.
怎么了 你才不是首领
You think you're alpha?
你以为你是首领
You're not. You're a beta.
你不是 你是副首领
You are a nice, solid beta.
是一只善良 值得信赖的副首领
And that's OK! Because everyone loves a beta!
没关系 因为每个人都喜欢副首领
Nora loves her some beta--
诺拉就很喜欢...
Nora, who moved out...
诺拉已经搬出去了
who slept with a knife
她睡觉时还在自己床下
under her bed
藏一把刀
because she was afraid of me.
因为她很怕我
Nora...
诺拉
who I might have told to come over later
我似乎叫她过来这里
because you'd be here.
因为你会在
See ya! Peace!
回见 好好相处
W-what?
什么
I'm sorry. I can, uh... I'll just come back.
抱歉 我可以一会再来
It's totally fine.
没关系的
I'm on my way out.
我正要走
Um... It'll only take me a couple of hours
我用几个小时
to get the rest of my stuff.
收拾我的东西就行了
Take your time.
慢慢来
Hey, uh... Do you have a...
对了 你有...
Do you have a place to change tonight?
今晚你有变身的地方吗
Yeah. You?
有 你呢
Mm-hmm, yeah.
我也有
Hey, um...
等下
Just be safe.
保重
You too.
你也是
It took 240 years, but the streak is over.
用了240年 但那段时期已经过去了
What streak is that?
那是什么时期
I've finally become the nagging wife.
我最终变成了一个唠叨的妻子
We had an agreement.
我们有约定的
Uh... You know, we didn't exactly have an agreement,
不 实际上我们没有正式约定下来
but what we talked over, I haven't forgotten.
但是我们谈的事 我还没有忘记
Every day that kid is in charge, people die.
只要那个人掌权 就会有人死去
The body count keeps ticking up.
尸体数量也不断增多
I'm not particularly interested in a suicide mission.
我对自杀任务不是特别感兴趣
He's far too well-protected.
他被保护得太周全了
For me, maybe, but not you.
对我来说是 对你就不一定了
I'm sure if Aidan Waite asks for a meeting,
我确信如果艾登·韦特要求见面
he'll get one.
他会答应的
Maybe you're not all that interested in changing.
也许你不太喜欢变化
Maybe killing that girl,
杀了那个女孩
maybe that's just who you are now.
也许这就是你的本性
No, it isn't!
不是这样的
But I don't wanna see anyone else die.
我不想再见到有人死亡了
That's it.
仅此而已
Then protect them.
那就去保护他们
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
It's from our church in Corwich.
这是科维奇教堂里的
That's the last place I want a souvenir from!
我最不想要的就是那里的纪念品
It's not all that bad. We got married there, baptised Isaac.
没那么糟 我们的婚礼 艾萨克的受礼都在那
After he died, I went in there and I took that.
他死后 我去那里拿了这个
I even said a prayer.
我甚至还做了祷告
Said a prayer to what?
向谁做祷告
It isn't like there's a heaven waiting for us.
并没有天堂在等着我们
Well, maybe there is for Isaac.
也许艾萨克会有天堂
When I made that,
当我做好它时
killing other vampires was the last thing on my mind.
我根本没想杀死其他的吸血鬼
You were gonna use this on yourself.
你当时想自杀来着
It's harder than it seems, isn't it?
说着容易做着难 是吧
You thought about it too?
你也想过吗
Yeah.
是啊
Sometimes, I think it's the only decent thing that we can do,
有时我觉得这是我们能做的唯一好事
but I never could either.
但是我也下不了手
You think I have self-discipline, willpower.
你觉得我这个人很自律 有毅力
If I did, I would have been dust centuries ago.
如果我真有的话 早已作土几百年了
Beating yourself up over it
但是你的自责
isn't gonna help anything either.
也帮不了什么忙
It'll help the next Isaac.
那会帮到下一个艾萨克
You think those new vampires are really that different,
你觉得那些新的吸血鬼真的不一样吗
that they're so evolved?
他们进化得那么快
You should pull your head out of the sand
你应该放聪明点
and go see what they're really doing.
查清楚他们究竟在搞什么
Hey, I'd be happy to check out...
我很乐意去查...
And then, put an end to it!
那就赶快去吧
Sorry things are still rocky between you and Nora.
真抱歉你和诺拉进展不顺
Well, that makes two of us.
我也很难过
It's like she knew you a certain way,
她虽然了解你的某一面
but you're just...
但是你...
You're not that guy anymore.
你不再是原来的你了
You're this guy.
你是现在的你
And this guy is awesome.
现在的你棒极了
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们儿
Yeah, I don't know, I'm, uh...
我不知道 我...
I can't believe I'm saying this, I'm, um...
真不敢相信我会这么说
almost looking forward to this turn.
我似乎开始期待这次变身了
Because you're with us.
因为你和我们在一起
And I mean this when I say this:
我衷心地和你说
Everyone here gets you, Josh.
乔什 这里的每一个人都懂你
And Nora will too.
诺拉也会懂的
She just has to come around
她现在只是得缓缓神
and deal with what you are now.
来接受新的你
You're right.
你说得没错
It just... It's so weird not turning with her.
只是 没有她在身边太奇怪了
If it's any consolation,
如果能安慰到你
it looks like we're both flying solo this month.
我这个月也没有人陪
Wendy's not here?
温蒂不在吗
Uh, she, uh...
那个 她...
wanted to take a bit of time,
她想自己静一静
you know, away from everything.
远离这里的一切
I'm... Should we...
我 我们要不要
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, by the way.
对不起 我真的很抱歉
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表