剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
My life right now is so much better than it used to be,
我现在的生活比过去好多了
and I'm really not blaming anyone for little hiccups.
遇到一些小挫折我是不会怪谁的
Oh God!
天呐
Changing into a wolf
变成狼人
is not a little hiccup.
可不是一点小挫折
Honestly though,
老实说
I've seen you change,
我见过你变身
and every month, you hum and haw
每个月 你都会支支吾吾
and hiss and pooh-pooh on it,
哼哼唧唧好一会
and it really doesn't seem that bad.
感觉也没什么那么糟
I'm just gonna say it.
我就这么跟你说了吧
Sally, I'm sorry.
莎莉 对不起
Stop apologizing.
别再跟我道歉了
Let me finish.
听我说完
You don't know what this curse is yet.
你还不清楚这是怎样的诅咒
You don't. You don't know what I've done to you.
你不明白我对你做了什么
The wolf doesn't just change you physically.
狼人不仅仅是生理上的改变
It changes who you are.
你将被彻底改变
Well, there's strength in numbers, right?
起码会拥有不少力量 是吧
I think Aidan blames me for...
我觉得艾登会怪我...
And he should. Josh...
他应该怪我 乔什
I'm with you.
我会陪着你
Always.
一直陪着你
So, coffee stain? Yeah, no. Feces.
咖啡渍吗 是 哦不 粪便
Oh! Yeah, I spilled a bedpan.
噢 是的 我把便盆洒了
Awesome day.
美好的一天
I don't know what she sees in him.
我不知道她看上他哪点了
No, no. I know exactly what she sees in him.
不不 我知道她看上他哪点了
She doesn't see a wolf.
他不是狼人
She doesn't know that you're a wolf.
她不知道你是狼人
No, she thinks I'm a mental case
不 她觉得我是个精神病
who barks when he has sex,
一做♥爱♥就嚎叫
then has his friend drag him to the basement
然后朋友把他拉进地下室
where she spends the rest of the night with him.
男女独处一整夜
I hate that smug prick.
我讨厌那种春光得意
And I overheard in the locker room the other day
那天我在更衣室不小心听到
that Reed is going to propose to her.
瑞德准备向她求婚
Good.
很好
A normal life. I'm happy for her.
正常的生活 我为她高兴
I know you're upset.
我知道你很难过
Put it in perspective.
换个角度想
You were only together a month.
你们只在一起一个月
There are other girls. It's not just about that.
还有其他的女孩 不只是这样
This whole situation has put things in perspective.
这事让我想通了很多
It's made it perfectly clear
事实证明
that I will never have a human life.
我永远无法拥有正常人的生活
Oh, Josh! You could have a normal, human life.
乔什 你可以过上正常人的生活
Look at me and Sally. You guys are doing great.
看看我和莎莉 你们过得很好
But I just...
但我只是...
I wonder if...
我不知道...
you couldn't use a dose of caution.
或许你也该小心一点
Excuse me? What do you mean, "A dose of caution"?
不好意思 什么叫"小心一点"
I mean, because we can trust Sally, Josh.
我们可以相信莎莉 乔什
I know you said that.
我知道你说过
She's helped me keep Bishop away for both of us.
她帮我躲开比索普 帮了我俩
You've got a lot of nerve saying that she's the problem.
你很有胆 敢说她是问题所在
I know she's helped you, OK?
我知道她帮了你
But, I mean, has she? I don't know.
但是她真的实在帮忙吗 我不知道
We don't know!
我们谁都不知道
I just don't want this whole thing
我只是不想这一切
to blow up in your face.
最终落得悲剧收场
Let me ask you something. What?
我问你件事 什么事
When we sleep together,
我们在未来
in the future,
上♥床♥的时候
where do we sleep?
是在哪上的
Do we sleep upstairs? Do we sleep downstairs?
楼上还是楼下
Do we get a motel room? What happens?
还是汽车旅馆 当时发生了什么
We don't sleep together.
我们没有上过床
No, I mean, after you got your body back.
不 我的意思是 你复活了以后
Yeah, we don't sleep together.
我们就是没上过床
But wait a second.
但是...等一下
I was attracted to you the moment that I...
我当时跟你调情的时候
I flirted with you! I know!
就被你迷住了 我知道
So, obviously, we must've...
所以 我们肯定上过...
No.
没有
We obviously mustn't've.
我们确实没有
We don't sleep together.
我们没上过床
No, I don't like this. Josh always texts me back.
我不放心 乔什一般会回我短♥信♥的
His phone's probably in his bag.
可能他把手♥机♥放包里了
He said he'd meet me in the woods. I'm gonna go.
他说会在林子里等我的 我走了
Uh, be careful, OK?
小心一点
What's that about?
小心什么
Well, you're going out there alone. And, uh...
你一个人走进去 而且...
What? Nothing.
而且什么 没什么
Tell me!
说
It's just something
真没什么
I figured out recently.
我最近想通了
Now's not the time. It's not a big deal.
现在不是时候 不是什么大事儿
The only thing creepier than grim Aidan is cryptic Aidan.
唯一比冷酷的你更糟的是装神秘的你
And blood-drunk Aidan.
当然还有酗血的你
What is it?
到底怎么了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
So, um, is this weird for you?
所以 听起来很奇怪吗
Is it too much?
会不会太快了
Yeah, it's super weird.
是啊 超级奇怪
Oh my God! It's so weird.
天呐 太奇怪了
I'm gonna bite you on your face.
我要在你脸上咬一口
It's wonderfully weird.
奇怪得很美妙
I'm gonna go. OK. Be careful. Seriously.
我要走了 小心一点 真的
I just don't understand why he wouldn't call.
我只是不明白他为什么不联♥系♥我们
Should we check the woods again? Oh my God!
我们再去树林看看 天呐
Hey! Where were you? Hey, I'm sorry, OK?
你去哪了 很抱歉
What the hell is Ray doing in our home?
雷在我们这干嘛
Have we met?
我们见过
You are the guy who tried to ruin my friend's life.
你就是那个想毁掉我朋友的人♥渣♥
Come on. Don't talk to him like that.
拜托 别用那种语气跟他说话
What's this? A housebroken leech?
这是什么 一只驯服的吸血鬼
Ray!
雷
Be careful, old man.
说话小心点 老东西
Guys, stop it! Come on!
别讲了 拜托
Stop it!
别讲了
Come on!
拜托
OK, I'm gonna circle back when it's not so crowded.
好吧 等这清静点后我再过来
Yeah, good.
恩 好的
Look, Sally, I'm sorry I wasn't there.
莎莉 很抱歉我没在那等你
Josh, Ray is evil. He tries to kill Nora.
乔什 雷是坏人 他想杀了诺拉
That's not what happened!
没这回事
That's not what happens, OK?
也不会有这种事
I'll never have Nora.
我永远得不到诺拉
I'll never have a normal life.
我永远过不上正常人的生活
I'm done pretending that I'm not a monster!
假装自己不是怪物这种日子我过够了
You don't have to be, Josh!
你不需要这样 乔什
Ray is your maker!
雷是你的转化者
If you kill him, it lifts the curse.
如果你杀了他 就能摆脱诅咒
What the hell are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
He's a bad man. You have to believe me.
他不是好人 你必须相信我
If you kill him--
如果你杀了他...
I'm not gonna kill him, Sally.
我不会杀他的 莎莉
I'm not a murderer. I'm not gonna kill the guy.
我不是杀人犯 我不会杀他
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表