剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
was owned by Carl and Joy Benson in the '70s.
在70年代归卡尔·班森和乔伊·班森所有
Okay.
好吧
Did they have a daughter? You think it tells me that?
他们有女儿吗 你觉得这上面会写吗
When you saw her ghost, did you ask what happened to her?
你看见她的鬼魂时你没问她发生什么吗
I haven't actually seen her ghost.
准确地说我没看见她的鬼魂
Well, I thought you said she was killed in the '70s.
你不是说她在70年代被杀了吗
Yeah, I think she was killed,
是的 我认为她是被杀害的
but when I saw her, she was still alive.
但当我看见她的时候她还活着
How did you see someone living in the '70s?
你是怎么看见在70年代活着的人的
Because I get unhooked sometimes in time.
因为有时候我会时空穿梭
It's only when I do spells, from that witch, actually
只有我念咒语的时候
the one that brought me back from the dead.
就是让我起死回生的那个女巫的咒语
I can't believe I said yes to this.
真不敢相信我答应了这件事
They did have a daughter.
他们确实有个女儿
That's L'il Smokie!
那就是小零食
That's the worst hippie name I've ever heard.
这是我听过最难听的嬉皮名字
I just saw her peddling party snacks once. Not important!
我有次看见她在发派对零食 当我没说
Carl and Joy Benson with daughter Beatrice
卡尔·班森和乔伊·班森和他们的女儿碧翠斯
on Mayford Street for the 4th of July parade."
在莫福德大街进行美国独♥立♥日游♥行♥
Beatrice... What happened to her?
碧翠斯 她究竟发生了什么事
OK, a couple of Beatrice Benson's come up,
能找到一些关于碧翠斯·班森的信息
and there's nothing about cults or murder or kidnapping.
但没有关于宗教 谋杀或绑♥架♥的
OK, we have to find out what happened to her.
我们得查出在她身上究竟发生了什么
Her poor parents!
她的父母真可怜
The county records say that
县记录上写着
when they saw that when they sold the house,
当他们看见这所房♥子出♥售♥时
the Bensons bought a home in Brookline.
班森一家在布鲁克林买♥♥了新家
We're going to Brookline, aren't we?
我们要去布鲁克林 是吗
They're late.
他们迟到了
She's got a lot on her mind.
她顾虑太多了
You having second thoughts?
你后悔了吗
This is a horrible idea.
这是个糟糕的主意
You should give her a chance.
你该给她一次机会
I think you'll actually like her.
我觉得你应该会喜欢她的
But do we really want to be doing more wolf outreach?
但是我们真的要认识更多的狼人吗
Everything that happened with Connor,
和科纳 布琳 爱琳
Brynn, Erin...
发生了这么多事以后
When I first saw Caroline,
当我第一次看见卡洛琳
I thought of you when you got pregnant.
我想到了你怀孕时的样子
"Lucky" Isn't the right word to describe a miscarriage,
幸运可不能用来形容流产
but that was the first word that came to mind. No.
但那是我想到的第一个词 不
It's the right word.
那样形容就对了
The prize for surviving this pregnancy
在怀孕中幸存下来的代价
is passing the curse onto your kids.
就是把诅咒传给你的孩子
We dodged the bullet that hit them.
我们躲过的一劫却降临在他们身上
This is Andrew.
这是安德鲁
You must be Nora. Thank you so much for doing this!
你一定是诺拉 非常感谢你们帮我们
Why are we sneaking in the back way?
我们为什么从后门偷偷摸摸地进
No, we're not sneaking in.
不是偷溜进去
The last time I was here, I assaulted somebody, so...
我上次在这袭击了某人 所以
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
That depends.
看情况
What's the plan for that stake in your coat?
看你打算用外套里的木棍干点什么
You have a very good eye.
好眼力
Well, you don't survive as long as we have without it.
没有它怎么能活这么久
What's the real reason you came back to Boston?
你到底为什么回波士顿
I told you, I was nostalgic.
我告诉你了 我想念故乡了
I saw videos of the blood den, of what you did.
我看了供血点的录像 都是你做的
Aiden, I didn't want to have to explain things to you like this!
艾登 我不想像这样给你解释事情
Well, brunch is gonna have to wait.
好吧 早午餐得等一会再吃了
I came back to Boston for the same reason I do anything,
我做任何事 包括回波士顿
to kill vampires before they kill people.
都是为了在吸血鬼害人之前杀掉他们
Does that include me?
也包括我吗
It doesn't have to, not if you help me.
如果你帮我 就不包括
If anybody gets what I'm doing, I thought it would be you.
如果有人能理解我 我觉得会是你
Just because I don't go to blood dens
我不去供血点
doesn't mean I would murder people who do!
不代表我会杀这么做的人
They're junkies!
他们都是瘾君子
The difference is when they slip, people die!
区别就是当他们犯瘾的时候就会死人
Yeah, so we try to help them not to slip.
没错 所以我们试着帮助他们别犯错
We give them things like blood dens
我们为他们设立供血点
because they have a right to live.
是因为他们也有权利活下去
But not to kill. But you do?
但不能杀人 你却可以
They took the best part of us, didn't they,
他们把我们作为人类最美好的东西给磨灭了
what was human.
不是吗
The ones I dusted were weak-willed bottom feeders.
我杀的都是意志薄弱的无♥耻♥吸血鬼
If I didn't stop them,
如果我不阻止他们
there would be some other couple, some other family,
就会有更多的夫妇 更多的家庭
just like you and I, that they will destroy.
就像你我 都会被毁掉
That was 200 years ago!
那都是两百年前的事了
Oh no, that's tonight or tomorrow or a century from now,
不 是今晚或明天 将来的一个世纪
and it'll never end.
而且永不停歇
Suzanna, you're killing people.
苏珊娜 你在杀人
Not just killing them.
不光是杀他们
You're wiping them from existence,
你抹去了他们的存在
and all because they drink blood.
全是因为他们饮血为生
Now, I saw the way that you fought,
我看见了你搏斗的样子
and there is no way you could've pulled that off without drinking.
你不喝血是做不到那样的
You're right. I do!
没错 我是喝血
70 ml a day.
每天70毫升
That's just one heartbeat's worth of blood.
只是心脏跳动一下的血量
I'm not groggy. I'm not jittery. It's the perfect amount!
我不头晕 也不紧张 这是最佳血量
Well, that's, yes, that's what I aspire to, sure,
确实没错 那也是我所追求的
but that's not...
但那不是
Uh-uh, no, that's not possible.
那是不可能的
Maybe you should try it.
也许你该试试
I feel like you're trying to sell me a juicer.
我感觉你想向我推销榨汁机
Suzanna, you understand what we are,
苏珊娜 你知道我们的本质
and you know the hunger, and it ain't like cutting carbs.
还有饥饿感 那不是件小事
What, you never slip?
怎么 你就没犯过错吗
No, if I did, I'd be just like them.
没有 如果我犯了错我会和他们一样
Then, what about me, because I've slipped,
那我呢 我犯过错
and if I'm honest about it, I probably will again.
实话说我可能还会再次犯错
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe I have a little bit more faith in you
也许我对你更有信心
to get it right.
相信你能改过来
I'm the only thing alive
我是世上最了解你的人
that knows the best part of you, the human part.
最了解你人性的人
And you miss it, as I've seen how you live.
而你很想念你的人性 我目睹过你的生活
We were married.
我们曾是夫妻
We shared the same values then, and maybe still now,
我们有着相同的价值观 也许现在依旧
which is why we should work together.
所以我们应该合作
Suzanna, the ones that are running Boston are different.
苏珊娜 现在管理波士顿的人有所不同
Aside from the live stuff,
在供血点除了有活人供血
there was bagged blood at that den.
还有袋装血
There's a truce between us and the wolves.
我们和狼人也休战了
Now, I don't know all these vampires personally,
我不认识那群吸血鬼
but don't you think we ought to give them a chance
但你不觉得我们该给他们一个
to prove themselves?
证明自己的机会吗
Well, a quarter can't land on its side, can it, Aidan?
鱼和熊掌不可兼得 不是吗 艾登
So it's up to you. It's simple. It's them or it's me.
你选吧 很简单 他们或我
If they don't get here soon, I'm outta here.
如果他们还不来 我就走了
It's been, like, 2 hours!
才过去两个小时而已
You're a ghost. You don't get hungry or need pee breaks.
你是鬼魂 你不会饿或是想去厕所
Can we listen to some music? What do you have on that thing?
我们能听音乐吗 你那里有都什么音乐
Anything that doesn't make me want to bathe with a toaster?
有不这么难听的音乐吗
Saved by the Bensons?
班森家有人回来了
Oh my God, her poor parents!
天呐 她可怜的父母
Can you imagine, like, never seeing your daughter?
你能想象吗 再也见不到你的女儿
Oh my God, she's like a L'il Smokie clone.
天呐 她就是克隆版的小零食
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表