剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Being Human".
《我欲为人》前情提要
The house! The '70s!
这房♥子 这是70年代
You didn't tell me you were time travelling?
你没告诉我 你在穿越时空
Every time you use our magic,
你每一次使用魔法
you run the risk of being trapped in the past forever.
都冒着永远被困在过去时间里的风险
I'm stuck here! I'm never going home!
我被困在这儿了 我回不去了
Oh my God! Dammit!
我的天 见鬼
This is the night I die!
这就是我死的那晚
He's gonna kill you!
他会杀了你
I lost my engagement ring.
订婚戒指掉了
It fell. What?
它掉下去了 什么
It was right here, and I was washing my hands,
它就放在这儿的 我在洗手
and it slipped down the drain.
它就掉进下水道里去了
Wait, why did you take it off?
等等 你为什么把它摘下来
Tell him you took it off
告诉他 你把它摘下来
because it reminds you of how he makes you feel.
是因为它让你不断想起他带给你的感受
Like garbage! I didn't want it to fall off.
让你感觉一文不值 我没想让它掉下去
You never said it was loose.
你从没说过它有点松
I just thought that...
我只是认为
Danny, come on!
丹尼 别这样
Can you just... No, no, no!
你就不能 不不不
I mean, the ring obviously doesn't mean anything to you.
显然那戒指对你来说根本不重要
No, no, no! If it's even in there!
不 它可能根本就不在里面
God, I'm starting to feel like a real idiot here.
天呐 我开始觉得自己真像个傻瓜
Defend yourself!
为自己辩解啊
I'm sorry. Defend yourself!
我很抱歉 为自己辩解啊
He's gonna kill you!
他会杀了你的
Danny, come on!
丹尼 别这样
When else do you take it off?
你还在什么时候摘下过它
When you go out with your girlfriends?
跟朋友出去玩的时候吗
Of course not!
当然没有
I can change this.
我能改变这个的
Maybe you left it in some guy's bed--
也许还落在别的男人床上了
How the hell am I supposed to know?
我他妈怎么会知道
Right there! Right there!
你给我等等 等等
Who talks to somebody they love like that?
谁会这样跟他爱的人说话
I should've never said yes to you, Danny.
我根本就不该答应你 丹尼
I should've never said yes to any of this.
这一切都是我自找的
What the hell's gotten into you?
你是被什么鬼上身了吧
Oh my God! I finally feel like myself!
天呐 我终于觉得做回自己了
I'm leaving you, Danny. Listen to me!
我要离开你 丹尼 听我说
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
I don't have to listen to you, ever again.
我没必要听你说 再也不用听你说了
We're done.
我们玩完了
You don't talk to me like that.
你怎么敢这样和我说话
You bitch!
你这个贱♥人♥
Call a plumber if you want your ring back!
想把戒指拿回来 记得找水管工
I can't take this place anymore.
我受不了这个地方了
I'm asking that nurse what the holdup is.
我去问问那个护士为什么要等这么久
No, Bridge, do not talk to her.
别 布里奇 别和她说话
You know what? I'm actually OK. I think we should go.
你知道吗 我觉得我还好 我们走吧
Fine? Yes!
你没事吗 是的
You punched Danny in the face.
你一拳打到了丹尼脸上
You tell me to drive to Back Bay
你让我开车载你去后湾区
'cause you don't want to come to this hospital.
因为你不想来这家医院
You tell the doctor you throw your sweater in an incinerator.
你跟医生说你烧掉了自己的毛线衣
What's going on? I didn't know you are cherry picking that list!
你怎么了 你居然还用了排比句
I did really normal things between all the weird things.
虽然这些行为很奇怪 但我也做了很正常的事
I just really can't be here right now, please.
我现在真的不能待在这里 求你了
You're hurt! Bridget, you don't understand.
你受伤了 布里奇 你不明白
Who knows what crazy domino effect I could've set into motion
谁知道我走进这里
even by just walking in here. Please.
会引发怎样的连锁反应 求你了
OK, I'm asking what the holdup is. Sit down.
好吧 我不问为什么等这么久了 坐下吧
Sit down.
坐下吧
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm just wondering could you just take 2 seconds
你能否抽点时间
and come to see my friend?
来看看我的朋友
I think she broke her wrist. Um, sure.
她手腕似乎受伤了 当然
Hi there. Can I take a look?
你好 我能给你检查一下吗
No, it's OK. I know you're busy.
不用了 没关系的 我知道你很忙
So, you should just go and forget I was ever here
你可以走了 然后忘掉我曾经来过这里
and you've never seen me.
你从没见过我
Okay, it looks like it could be fractured, so I'm gonna get you--
看起来很可能是骨裂 所以我要带你去...
Oh my God! Bangs!
我的天 你剪刘海了
Just good. It's good. It's good on your face.
真不错 很好看 非常衬你
Um, when she hurt her wrist, did she hit her head as well?
她手腕受伤的时候是不是也伤了脑子
That's a good question. I'm OK.
这问题问得好 我很好
If she complains about a headache or nausea,
如果她出现头痛或头晕现象
I want you to come find me or another nurse,
我希望你能来找我 或者别的护士也行
because she may have a concussion.
因为她可能有脑震荡
And I'll send someone else with a wrist brace.
我会找人给你们送手腕支架来的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
You'd tell me if you were feeling depressed
如果你觉得不舒服或者反应迟缓
or dementia-ey, right?
你会告诉我的 对吧
Yes! I feel awesome. I'm dynamite.
是的 我感觉好极了 非常棒
I just wanna get the hell out of here. Please.
我只是想离开这里 求你了
Excuse me, miss? Let's have a look at this.
打扰了小姐 能让我看看你的手吗
OK, can you bend it back? I think so. Yeah.
手能弯吗 应该可以的
OK, does it hurt when I flex it back like this?
我这样把它折回去会疼吗
It's good. It's OK. OK.
没事的 好的
Anything?
有什么感觉吗
Well, I think you're going to leave, Miss Maleek.
我觉得您可以走了 马"力"克小姐
Malik. Malik, OK.
是马利克 马利克 好的
What I need you to do, Miss Malik,
马利克小姐 你需要做的是
is wear this for 2 weeks...
两周内都戴着这个
Don't lift anything heavy,
别提重物
and if you have questions,
如果你有任何疑问
call and ask for me.
可以打电♥话♥问我
I'm Aidan.
我叫艾登
Something you need to ask him? No.
有问题要问他吗 没有
No. Now's not the right time.
不 现在还不是时候
I don't understand why you'd buy out Danny
既然你不打算再装♥修♥房♥子
if you're not gonna do anything with the house.
那你为什么还要买♥♥下它
I thought we were gonna paint today.
我们今天不是要刷漆吗
Yeah, I decided against it.
但我改主意了
I think I really just wanna keep the original charm of the place.
我还是希望保留这房♥子原有的魅力
I feel like it's gonna appeal to some very specific renters.
我觉得这会吸引到特殊的租客
Don't worry. I have a plan.
别担心 我有计划
Do you?
真的吗
Or are you just stalling?
或者你只是在拖延时间
What are you... I'm sorry.
你想说什么 抱歉
It feels like you're holding on to something.
感觉你好像还在坚持着一些东西
You and Danny broke up, like, 6 months ago.
你和丹尼六个月前就分手了
This has, like, nothing to do with Danny.
这和丹尼的事没关系
Great, so let's just
很好
slap a coat of paint on the place
那我们就来给这房♥子刷一层油漆
and get out of here,
然后离开这里吧
'cause I really think that you need to move on, Sally.
因为我觉得你需要向前看了 莎莉
Bridge, why do you care so much about moving on?
布里奇 你为什么这么想要向前看
Because I'm dating Danny.
因为我在和丹尼约会
I'm dating Danny.
我在和丹尼约会
Bridget, as a friend,
布里奇特 作为一个朋友
I can tell you that that's a really, really bad idea.
我跟你说这绝对不是个好选择
You guys broke up 6 months ago.
你们俩六个月前就分手了
He is abusive.
他有虐待倾向
You kneed him in the balls
是你踢了他的要害
and punched him in the face.
还用拳头打了他的脸
That's not what happened!
不是这样的
That's not all that happened!
不全是这样的
He was gonna kill me.
他当时要杀了我
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表