剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
不需如此
You needn't be.
告诉克里斯申我要谈谈
Tell Christian I want a word.
你还好吗 达沃
You OK, Davor?
你暂时不需要这身了
You won't be needing this for a while.
这是我的密♥码♥ 给自己买♥♥套西装
Here's my pin. Buy yourself a suit.
我今晚有个重要的会议 你来开车
I have an important meeting tonight. You'll drive.
你现在给我工作了
You work for me now.
好
Ok.
克里斯申
Christian?
你从哪学会那样拿枪的
Where did you learn to handle a gun like that?
《侠盗飞车》
Grand Theft Auto.
美式咖啡
Americano.
没加糖
No sugar.
没消息吗
No word?
别担心 他会联♥系♥你的
Don't worry. He'll call.
我不那么确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不是克里斯申圣诞节贺卡上的头号♥人物
I'm not exactly top of his Christmas card list.
他只需要时间消化这一切
He just needs time to process it.
决定他是否要继续
Decide if he wants to continue.
他不能继续了
There's no way he's continuing.
我想那由不得你
I'm not sure that's up to you.
我是他母亲
I'm his mother.
对 但他是成年人
Aye, and he's a grown-up.
你听到蒂娜说的了
You heard what Tina said.
如果她告诉凯恩 那整个团队都知道了
If she tells Kane then the whole of HQ might as well know,
然后米密查家族的内鬼会...
and then whoever's leaking information to the Mimicas will...
他如果留下就是自杀
It'd be suicide for him to stay.
我来找你是为了提个其他建议
I'm meeting you to suggest an alternative.
让蒂娜改变心意
Make Tina change her mind.
不如让克里斯申做我的线人
Why don't I take over Christian as my contact?
你吗
You?
我有更多回旋余地
I've way more leeway.
如果真的被人发现 我就说
If it ever came to light, I'd just say
我没告诉你们俩他的身份
I kept his identity secret from both of you,
我不知道你们之间的关系
that I was unaware of the connection.
所以我不能参与吗
So I wouldn't be involved?
你要参与
Oh, you'd be involved.
只是不是明面上
Just not officially.
如果他现在退出
If he pulls out now,
我们或许永远抓不到肖恩的凶手了
we may never nail Sean's killer.
他是我儿子 比利
He's my son, Billy.
所以不要这一套"别问"的说辞
So none of this "Don't ask" Bollocks.
你要把发生的一切都告诉我
You keep me in the loop about fucking everything.
碧昂卡
Bianca?
碧昂卡 你在哪
Bianca, where are you?
我们得走了
We have to go.
克里斯申
准备好谈谈了
我早告诉你了
Told you so.
为什么选这里
Why here?
这里安全
It's safe.
我想他
I miss him.
我也是
Me too.
但如果他还没死 我会因为
But if he wasn't already dead I'd bloody kill him
他把你卷入这一切而杀了他
for getting you involved in all this.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
他应该阻止你
He should've stopped you.
他试过了
Yeah, he tried.
好吧 现在轮到我了
OK, so now it's my turn.
他们杀了他 克里斯申
They murdered him, Christian.
对 所以我们继续调查
Yeah, and that's why we have to do this.
听着 你需要知道一些事
Listen, you need to know something.
总部有个内鬼
There's a leak at headquarters.
米密查家族在警局安插了眼线
The Mimicas have got someone on the inside.
所以他们知道我了吗
So they're onto me?
我想没有
I-I don't think so.
你怎么能确定
Well, how can you be sure?
我不能
I can't.
但除了我 只有两人知道你的存在
But there's only two other people who know about you.
你相信他们吗
Do you trust them?
我最信任别人也就那样了
As much as I can trust anyone.
其中一人是我的老板
One of them's my boss.
她想让你退出
She wants to pull you out.
你不能说服她改变心意吗
You can't persuade her not to?
我可以试试
I can try.
我要开车送达沃参加会议
I'm driving Davor to a meeting.
我看看是否有新消息
I'll see if anything comes of it
能帮助你改变心意
that might help change your mind.
这是录音器
It's a recording device.
别你也来这套
Not you as well.
网上有五星好评
Had five-star reviews online.
你看着很像样
You look the part.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
开始了
Here we go.
那是安德里·卡巴夏
That's Andri Kabashi.
另外一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是达沃·米密查
There's Davor Mimica.
你留在这
You stay here.
喂
Hello?
他没拿
He didn't take it.
什么
What?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你去搞定
You fix it.
150公斤 这可是大量的可♥卡♥因♥
150kg - that's a lot of cocaine.
我们能搞定
We can handle it.
你会让市场泛滥
You'll flood the market.
没错 并用低价逼退
Exactly, and price a lot of other people
其他的竞争对手
out of it in the process.
你这样要树敌
You're going to make enemies.
我♥干♥这行不是为了交朋友
I didn't get into this business to win friends.
而且这不是一次性♥交♥易吗
And it isn't just a one-off?
这只是个开始
It's just a start.
这对我们双方都会利润丰厚
This is going to be very profitable for both of us.
150公斤
150 kilos?
他们要怎么出手这么多毒品
How in the name of God will they swing that?
我不知道
I've no idea.
这是个大证据 克里斯申
This is a hell of a lead, Christian.
现在留给我们吧
You can leave it with us now.
不
No.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
你没必要再深入虎穴了
There's no need to put yourself in any more danger.
但你们还是不知道他们要怎么操作
But you still don't know how they're gonna do this.
没有我 你们永远都不会知道
And without me you never will.
你不用证明什么
You've got nothing to prove.
给你的老板吧
Just give it to your boss.
告诉她还有更多
Tell her there's plenty more to come.
我跟你出去
I'll walk with you.
所以今后你就过来这边 你保证吗
So you'll come and go from here from now on, you promise me?
嗯 没事
Yeah, it's fine.
比利是你的联络人
Billy will be your contact.
我参与此案会损害
My involvement would compromise
你提供的所有证据
any evidence you supply us with.
我明白
I understand.
但我会在这
But I'll be here.
还有 你能想个掩饰身份的说辞吗
And, please, will you try and get some kind of cover story
万一有人看到你进出这里
in case someone spots you coming in and out?
我很小心
I'm being careful.
还有 克里斯申
And... And, Christian?
我是认真的
I mean it.
你不用证明什么
You've got nothing to prove.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表