剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
他们找到尸体了
They've found a body.
我知道
I know.
我就在现场
I'm down there now.
你觉得这有联♥系♥吗
Do you think it's linked?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
一会就会知道
I'm about to find out.
比利
Billy?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
谁报的警
Who called it in?
听说是个遛狗的人
Some guy walking his dog, apparently.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
那会毁了你的一整天
That would ruin your day.
好 有事通知我
OK, keep me updated.
乔
Hey, Joe!
我是克里斯申 请留言
This is Christian. Say something.
不
No...
他撒谎了
He's lied...
关于他的家庭 关于碧昂卡
..about his family, about Bianca.
一切都是谎言
Everything's a lie!
达沃 拜托 一切都是谎言
Davor, please... Everything's a lie!
听我说 我现在知道了 一切都是谎言
..listen to me. I know now... Everything's a lie!
...我在哪看到过那辆车了
..where I've seen that car before.
在我们死之前
第四集
-我只是 -亲爱的 你看着很担心 你很担心
- I just... - Honey, you look worried, you are worried.
这很正常 但没关系
I mean, it's natural, but it's fine.
他会回来的
He'll turn up.
他会回来的
He'll turn up.
好吗
Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见
See you soon.
听着 如果他联♥系♥你
Listen, if he does get in touch,
-你就发信息给我 或者... -好
- you-you'll text me or... - Yeah.
我可以让你们俩处理 对吧
So I can leave you two to it, yeah?
你有一条新信息
You have one new message.
汉娜 我不确定你在哪或在干什么
Hannah, I'm not sure where you are or what you're up to,
但你能尽快来老地方见我吗
but will you meet me back at the usual place as soon as possible?
很重要
It's important.
克里斯申
Christian?
克里斯申 什么
Christian, what...
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop it.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
克里斯申 住手
Christian, stop it!
够了 你听到了吗
Enough! Do you hear me?
比利 怎么回事
Billy, what has happened?
斯特凡·瓦盖奇死了
Stefan Vargic is dead.
你杀了他
You killed him!
不
No!
克里斯申 天呐
Christian... Oh, my God.
-住手 -是你的朋友 米密查家族
- Stop it. - Your friends, the Mimicas,
对 但你差不多也算扣下了扳机
Yeah, but you might as well have pulled the trigger!
住手 克里斯申 克里斯申
Stop it! Christian... Christian!
你觉得会怎么样
What did you expect?
-我不知道 克里斯申 我以为 -什么
- I don't know, Christian. I thought that... - What?
跟警♥察♥交好能给他一枚奖牌吗
Give him a gold fucking star for cosying up a police officer?
我觉得你最好离开 比利
I think you'd better go, Billy.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
克里斯申
Christian...
克里斯申
Christian?
坐起来
Sit up.
喝掉这个
You drink this.
是什么
What is it?
加了白兰地的茶
It's tea with brandy.
你受惊了
You're in shock.
你在场吗
Were you there?
你看到事发经过了吗
Did you see it happen?
谁打死了他
Who shot him?
拜托 克里斯申 这很重要
Please, Christian, it's important.
谁打死了斯特凡
Who shot Stefan?
拜托
Please...
克里斯申
Christian...
谁打死了他
..who shot him?
我快结束了
I'm almost finished.
怎么了
What is it?
大家都在哪
Where is everyone?
谁
Who?
斯特凡 克里斯申
Well, Stefan, Christian.
我联♥系♥不到他们俩
I can't get hold of either of them.
你为什么联♥系♥克里斯申
Why are you calling Christian?
问他有没有看到斯特凡
To ask if he's seen Stefan.
斯特凡在克罗地亚
Stefan is in Croatia.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
昨晚
Last night.
怎么 都不说再见吗
What, without saying goodbye?
他需要消失
He needed to disappear.
他干了什么
What did he do?
你知道最好别问
You know better than to ask that.
他什么时候会回来
And when will he be back?
他不回来了
He's not coming back.
这不会改变我对你的看法
This doesn't change the way I feel about you.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
它改变了我对自己的看法
It changes the way I feel about myself.
-不是他死就是你亡 -妈
- It was him or you. - Mum.
我对他的死不感到惋惜
I-I'm not sorry he's dead.
别说了
Please, stop.
我不在乎别人
I don't care about anyone.
我只在乎让你离开这危险的局面
I just care about getting you out of this mess.
我得回去了
I have to go back.
那不行
Well, that's not gonna happen,
因为我不允许
because I won't allow it.
他们不会让我就这样离开
They won't just let me walk away.
那你就躲起来
Then you'll go into hiding.
下半辈子都躲吗
For the rest of my life?
直到我们抓到他们
Until we nail them.
那是什么时候
And when will that be?
你没有任何线索证明米密查家族和肖恩的死有关
You have nothing to link the Mimicas to Sean's murder.
没有我 你根本没有机会把他们绳之于法
And without me you've got no chance pulling the stroke of bastards.
我不再在乎了
I don't care any more.
跟达沃说 告诉他你受够了想退出
Talk to Davor, tell him that you've had enough and you want out.
他有你用过的枪
He's got the gun that you used.
他知道你不会告密
He knows you'll keep your mouth shut.
否则他会让自己受牵连
He'd have to incriminate himself.
他不会冒这个险
He'd never risk it.
你会告诉蒂娜吗
Will you tell Tina?
不会
Nothing.
她不必知道
She never needs to know.
比利呢
And Billy?
别担心比利
Don't worry about Billy.
他会想明白的 如果他还没发现的话
He'll work it out, if he hasn't already.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
克里斯申确定是他
Christian ID'd him.
他看到了吗
Did he witness it?
我想没有
I don't think so.
-但他可以作证 -不行
- But could he testify? - No.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
但他现在接受我们得撤出他了吗
But does he accept now that we have to pull him out?
不行
No.
他认为米密查家族是在交易前清理内务
He thinks the Mimicas were tidy in-house before the deal.
他并不知道
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表