剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
为了什么
For what?
找到那个目击者 有点大海捞针
For finding that witness - bit of a needle in a haystack.
也不是
Not really.
得了吧 汉娜 你就恰好找到了
Oh, come on, Hannah. You just happened to make a beeline
克利夫顿今早唯一看到肖恩的人吗
to the one person in Clifton who noticed Sean this morning?
显然还有其他事你没告诉我
There's clearly something you're not telling me.
算了 比利 这无关紧要
Leave it, Billy. It's not material.
那我来这干什么
So...why am I here?
肖恩告诉了汉娜一个线人
Sean told Hannah about a contact.
你最近一直在跟他合作
You've been working with him recently.
我想如果她告诉你
I thought it might help
他所说的 你或许能帮上忙
if she talked you through what he told her.
他的线人叫伊茜
His contact is called Issy.
等等
Hang on.
他告诉你名字了
He told you her name?
不算是吧 是个意外
Uh, not exactly. It was an accident.
他还说什么了
Well, what else did he tell you?
几乎没说 但我很确信
Almost nothing, but I'm pretty sure
他正要去见她
that he was on his way to meet her.
但你不确定
But you're not certain?
他今早提到了她
Well, he mentioned her this morning.
但你今天早上怎么和肖恩在一起
But why were you with Sean this morning?
比利
Billy...
之后 我稍晚跟他联♥系♥时
And then, when I spoke to him again, later on,
他说要去克利夫顿见人
he said that he was meeting someone in Clifton,
然后我们的电♥话♥就被切断了 突然切断
and then our call got cut off, just like that.
-就这样吗 -对
- And that's it? - Yeah.
看看他最近的调查
Just take a look through his current investigations.
是否有异常的地方
See if anything stands out.
好
Ok.
跟汉娜合作
And work with Hannah on it.
你这懦夫
You fucking cowards.
现身吧 你这懦夫
Show yourselves, you fucking cowards.
来啊
Come on.
对 去那边 我负责那里
Yeah, yeah, go and do that way. I'm gonna go in there.
我想问问你是否在这附近
I was just wondering if you've seen
-见过一辆蓝色沃尔沃 -没有 我没看到
- a blue Volvo around here. - No, I ain't see anything.
我是埃文和萨默塞特警局警♥察♥
I'm from Avon and Somerset Police.
-不好意思 -好
- I'm sorry. - OK.
好吧 伊茜
OK, Issy.
输入密♥码♥
输入密♥码♥
一条新信息
你在哪
有消息吗
Any luck?
听着 我 我没对你说实话
Look, I... I haven't been completely straight with you.
我在肖恩失踪的那条街上找到了这个
I found this in the street where Sean went missing.
你为什么认为这是他的
What makes you think it's his?
里面有条来自伊茜的信息
There's a text message from Issy.
你为什么没告诉蒂娜
Why did you not tell Tina?
这不符合规矩 对吧 第二部手♥机♥
Well, it's hardly regulation, is it, a second mobile phone?
她不是个刻板的监工 知道吗
She's not a complete jobsworth, you know.
如果只是照本宣科 坐不到她那个位置
You don't get as far as she has by doing everything by the book.
那我该怎么办
So, what do I do with it?
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我不知道 给她发信息
Well, I don't know. Text her?
看我是否能找到
See if I can find out anything
追踪到肖恩的线索
that might help us track down Sean?
你不能 你不能在别人的调查中
You can't go... You can't go blundering blindly
盲目地胡乱摸索 汉娜
into someone else's investigation, Hannah.
谁说我是胡乱摸索了
Who says I'm blundering?
我们都不确定肖恩是否失踪了
We don't know for certain if Sean is missing.
如果他明早进了这门
He won't thank us for scaring off a contact
他不会感谢我们吓坏了线人
if he walks through that door tomorrow morning.
天呐 比利
For God's sake, Billy.
伊茜显然不知道肖恩失踪了
Issy clearly doesn't know that Sean is missing.
我可以假装是他
I can just pretend to be him.
说不定 她能给我们一些线索
You never know, she might give us something to go on.
这场对话没发生过
This conversation never happened.
你在哪
你自己找死
It's your funeral.
-汉娜 -你好 萨曼莎
- Hannah. - Hello, Samantha.
我没记错日子吧
I haven't got the wrong day?
不不 是今天 请进
No, no, it's today. Come in.
-你好吗 -很好 很高兴见到你
- How are you? - Very well. Nice to see you.
-我也是 你看上去真美 -谢谢
- Nice to see you too. You look very well. - Thank you.
生日快乐 尼克
Happy birthday, Nick.
汉娜 我不知道你被邀请了
Hannah! I didn't know you were invited.
我想这是那种虽然被邀请
Well, I think it was one of those invitations
-但不希望你去的场合 -胡说
- where you're not expected to show up. - Nonsense.
你好吗
How are you?
老态龙钟 筋疲力尽
Ancient, knackered.
双胞胎让我感觉自己老了
The twins make me feel my age.
-姑娘们让你精力充沛吗 -精力充沛
- Oh, the girls full of beans? - Full of beans.
这或许能让你放松些
Hmm, this might take the edge off.
你不该破费的
You shouldn't have.
我不确定萨曼莎会赞同
I'm not sure that Samantha will approve.
所以我才喜欢
And that is why I love it.
你最近 你最近有他的消息吗
Have you... Have you heard from him?
克里斯申吗 他在厨房♥
Christian? He's in the kitchen.
克里斯申今晚来了吗
Christian's here tonight?
他是我儿子 汉娜
He is my son, Hannah.
当然 我知道 只是
Well, of course, I know that. It's just...
去吧 你该跟他谈谈
Go on, you should speak to him.
我会的
I will.
这是你起码能做的
It's the least you can do.
但别对他太严格
But go easy on him.
尼克 那才是问题 我们总是管太松
Nick, that's the problem. We always did.
你好吗
How are you?
有烟吗
Got any fags?
没有
No.
你♥爸♥以前会在你的可可米里面藏一些
Your dad used to hide some in your Coco Pops.
你只会找到麦片
You'll only find muesli in there.
找到了
Bingo.
-你工作了吗 -跟你有关吗
- Are you working? - What's it to you?
在餐厅
In a restaurant.
真不错 我学生的时候
Oh, well, that's great. I used to love waiting on tables
-也喜欢在餐厅端盘子 -我是个洗碗工
- when I was a student. - Yeah, I'm a dish washer.
那也不错
Well, that's good too,
只要他们能付你工资 让你自给自足
as long as they're paying you enough to live on.
-对 还让我不惹麻烦 -我不是这个意思
- Yeah, and keep me out of trouble. - That's not what I meant.
你接下来就要问我有没有交税了
You'll be asking if I'm paying my taxes next.
克里斯申
Christian...
他们对我很好
They're good to me.
我为你开心
I'm pleased for you.
那你呢 还在打击小偷小贩吗
So, what about you? You still chasing petty criminals?
很快你就会给人开交通罚单了
You'll be handing out parking tickets before you know it.
那幸好你买♥♥不起车
Well, it's a good job you can't afford a car.
这房♥子不能吸烟
This is a no-smoking household.
交出来
Hand it over.
我在告诉大家快切蛋糕了
I've been told to tell everyone it is time for cake.
我们正要过去
We're just coming.
这酒真不错 克里斯申
This is a great wine, Christian.
我知道 你能信吗
I know. Can you believe it?
是克罗地亚酒 从他餐厅拿的
It's Croatian, from his restaurant.
店主是克罗地亚人吗
Oh, the owner's Croatian?
这些是我的吗
Are these mine?
老天 别告诉萨曼莎
For God's sake, don't tell Samantha.
我很高兴看到你过得不错
I'm glad to know that you're doing OK,
在发生了那些事后
after what happened.
你是说在你干的那些事后
You mean, after what YOU did!
见鬼
Fuck's sake.
你在找这个吗
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表