剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
我得去继续打扮
I need to finish getting ready.
你看着美极了
You look amazing.
好了
Now...
你去多拿点酒
..You go and get more drinks.
让大家都有酒
Organise them.
好好享受
Enjoy.
听着 我们香槟不够了
Listen, ah, we're running low on champagne.
你先让我拿一些来吗
You want me to fetch some more?
对 拿一箱 再拿一瓶佩林科瓦克
Yeah, get a case, and get a bottle of Pelinkovac.
在门边的柜子上
Ah, on the cupboard by the door.
有信♥号♥♥了
We've got a signal.
当我们刚来这里时 大概是
When we first came here, more than...
天呐 25年前了 我们一无所有
Ah, God, 25 years ago, we had nothing.
我们刚失去了房♥子 生意
We'd lost our home, our business.
我们失去了我父亲 马克
And we lost my father, Marco.
但你不是过来哀悼 妈妈
But you didn't come here to mourn, Mama.
你过来为我们所有人建立了更好的生活
You came here to build a better life for all of us.
而且从那时起你就为了这个目标努力工作
And you've worked so hard to achieve that ever since,
日夜不停
day and night.
我很荣幸跟大家一起分享..
It's so great that we can share...
齐瓦娜 你给妈妈找了第一份工作
Zivana, you found Mama her first job,
打扫手术室
cleaning at the surgery.
扎拉特科 你借给她钱
And, Zlatko, you lent her the money
开了我们第一家餐厅
to open our first restaurant.
布里斯托最小的披萨店
the smallest pizzeria in Bristol!
我们能有今天 要感谢你的努力工作 妈妈
We're here today thanks to your hard work, Mama,
但也要感谢你们 我们亲爱的朋友
but also thanks to you, our dear friends.
小家伙
Hi, sweetie.
今天是特别的一天
Today is a very special day.
敬你 我最亲爱的妈妈
A toast to you, dearest Mama.
干杯
Zivjeli!
干杯
Zivjeli!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 杜布拉芙卡*
*Happy birthday, Dubravka!*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
碧昂卡在哪
Where's Bianca?
我来了 妈妈
I'm here, Mama.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
看上去该行动了
Looks like we're on.
他们出发了
They're on the move.
你在实战中开过枪吗
You ever fired one when it counts?
你一会还要看我的持枪执照吗
You'll be asking to see my certificates next.
只想确认你不会给我背后来一枪
Just checking you're not gonna shoot me in the back.
别诱惑我 比利
Don't fucking tempt me, Billy.
你们还需要什么的话
Anything else you want...
他会照顾你们
He will look after you.
你知道今天要弹什么吗
And do you know what you're going to play today?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
他还在往西南方向走
He's still heading south-west.
他离我们多远
How far ahead is he?
几英里
It's a couple of miles.
他转弯了
He's turning off.
去海边
Heading for the coast.
名字 我们需要名字 告诉我名字
A name, we need name! Give me name!
谁是内鬼 快说 谁是内鬼
Who is mole? Come on, who is mole?
名字 我们需要名字
A name, we need name!
够近了
This is close enough.
坐下
Sit.
你得看这个
You have to watch this.
按播放
Press play.
克里斯申
Christian!
我的线人是克里斯申
My source is Christian.
克里斯申是我的线人
Christian is my source.
克里斯申
Christian.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表