剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
宝贝 就想问问我们今晚是否如期进行
Hey, gorgeous, just checking that you're still on for tonight.
如果你需要我带什么 告诉我
And if you need me to bring anything, let me know.
就这样 拜
OK, bye.
宝贝 就想问问我们今晚是否如期进行
Hey, gorgeous, just checking that you're still on for tonight.
如果你需要我带什么 告诉我
And if you need me to bring anything, let me know.
就这样 拜
OK, bye.
宝贝 就想问问我们今晚是否如期进行
Hey, gorgeous, just checking that you're still on for tonight.
如果你需要我带什么 告诉我
And if you need me to bring anything, let me know.
就这样 拜
OK, bye.
偏远郊区发现两具男尸后
A murder enquiry has been launched after the bodies of two men
警方开始凶案侦查
were discovered at a remote farmhouse.
受害者的身份还未确定
The victims have not been formally identified,
但其中一人是现役警♥察♥
but one is understood to be a serving police officer.
警方还未就此案做出相关批捕
Police have yet to make an arrest in connection to the case.
这场残忍♥的双尸案发生于
The brutal double killing took place
昨日的康普顿马丁附近
near Compton Martin yesterday.
想必大家都不会感到意外
You won't be surprised to learn that
这个案件已成为重大事件
this has been designated a major incident.
肖恩·哈达克督察被谋杀了
DI Sean Hardacre has been murdered.
我向你们保证
And I can assure you,
正如我刚才向肖恩的遗孀海伦保证的
as I've just assured Sean's widow Helen,
此案从今起成为我的头等大事
that this will remain my first and foremost priority
直到我们抓到他的凶手并定罪
until we catch and convict his killer.
我知道你们和我一样急切想找到这个混♥蛋♥
Now, I know you're all as keen as I am to nail this bastard,
所以我会调派我手下
so I will be seconding officers
不同队伍的警♥察♥
from all the different teams under me
一起侦破这起案件
to work on this investigation.
就这样
That's it.
工作吧
Let's get to work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你们可以用我的办公室
You can use my office, you know.
那不安全
It's not safe.
上面有人在泄露消息
Someone up there is leaking information.
那我们要怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
整天在这里鬼鬼祟祟吗
Skulk around here all day?
你得在我们的调查外设立防火墙
You've got to throw a firewall around our investigation.
所以这现在是调查了吗
So, it's an investigation now, is it?
伊茜给了我们足够的线索进行调查
Issy's given us plenty to go on.
没错 但我们得不让别人知道
Yeah, but we've got to keep that close,
只有我们三人
just between the three of us.
没有证据显示她的卧底身份被识破
There's no sign that her cover's been blown.
就给我们一点时间
Look, just give us some time.
看她能知道什么
See what she can find out.
伊茜是我们抓住肖恩凶手的最佳机会
Issy is our best chance of catching Sean's killer.
这不实际
It's not realistic.
为什么 只有我们知道她的存在
Why not? We're the only ones that know about her.
或与餐厅的联♥系♥
Or the link to the restaurant.
凯恩像红疹一样铺天盖地地查这个案子
Kane is all over this like a rash.
我得告诉他
I have to tell him.
-不行 -他是我们的老大 汉娜
- No. - He's our boss, Hannah.
他也跟别人一样
He could just as easily
可能是泄露信息的内鬼
be the source of the leak as anyone else.
你想要什么
So, what are you asking?
给我们一点空中掩护
Just give us some air cover.
确保我们不被
Just make sure that we're not
调派去主要事件侦查团队
seconded to the major incident team.
如果我们找到任何线索 我们可以决定
If we dig up anything, then we can try and work out
在什么时候告诉什么人
who it's safe to tell and when.
这违反了所有规矩
This breaks every rule in the book.
那就让我主导调查吧
Well, then, let me take the lead on it.
如果我们被抓包 你可以说
If we get rumbled, you can say
你让我看看肖恩正在进行的调查
you asked me to take a look at Sean's ongoing investigations.
我从肖恩的文件发现了伊茜的存在
I found out about Issy through Sean's files
并开始利用她做我的线人
and I started running her as a confidential contact.
你都不知道有这么一号♥人
And you didn't even know that she existed.
好吧
All right.
给你们几天 但必须时刻告诉我进展
You've got a few days, but I need to be kept updated.
我们所有人都在为此冒险
All our necks are now on the line.
在我们死之前
第二集
该死 我不行
Dammit, I can't!
声音小点
Keep your voice down.
拜托 达沃
Come on, Davor.
去他的 别今天做
不是我的问题
Not my problem.
我买♥♥了篮球赛的门票
I have tickets for the basketball.
你会跟我去 对吧
You're coming with me, right?
不 我得学习
No. I have to study.
只是场愚蠢的游戏
It's just a stupid game.
但是四分之一决赛了
But it's the quarterfinals.
那你呢
What about you?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, mate.
去你们的
Well, fuck you all!
成熟点 斯特凡
Grow up, Stefan.
-有什么问题 -你得去见安德里
那你呢
What about you?
我很忙
带克里斯申一起
Take Christian.
别忘了那批货
And don't forget the shipment.
妈的
Fuck!
臭死了 该死
It stinks. Shit.
-去他妈的 -我们在这干什么
- Fuck this. - What are we doing?
我才不碰那些玩意
I'm not touching that crap.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
大♥麻♥
Cannabis.
有多少
How much?
谁在乎 达沃可以自己玩蛋去了
Who cares, Davor can go fuck himself.
你不是那个意思
You don't mean that.
他一点不尊重我
He shows me no respect.
-去他妈的达沃 -来吧 斯特凡
- Fuck Davor. - Come on, Stefan. Please.
不
No.
今天有什么这么重要
So, what's so important today?
他非得让你错过篮球赛
That he's making you miss your basketball?
我们要去见安德里
We're supposed to meet Andri.
谁是安德里
Who's Andri?
一个阿尔巴尼亚疯子
A crazy fucking Albanian.
安德里是我们进入卡拉布里亚的方法
Andri is our way into Calabria.
卡拉布里亚在哪
Where's Calabria?
你什么都不知道 对吧
You know nothing, do you?
那告诉我
So, teach me.
英格兰半数的可♥卡♥因♥都从卡拉布里亚进口
Half the cocaine in England comes through Calabria.
好吧
Ok.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
所以我们通过阿尔巴尼亚人进入卡拉布里亚
So, we go through Albania to get to Calabria
通过卡拉布里亚实现克拉伊纳
and we go through Calabria to get to Krajina.
克拉伊纳是什么
And what's Krajina?
与你无关
None of your fucking business.
克拉伊纳是我们的过去
Krajina is our past.
也是我们的未来
And it's also our future.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你怎么会懂 你不是克罗地亚人
How could you, you're not Croatian.
我是混血
I'm half.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
只是达沃的愚蠢计划
It's just some bullshit plan of Davor's.
他现在认为自己是大佬了
He thinks he's Mr Big Bollocks now.
说我们要掌管西南毒品交易的
Claims we're going to take over half the drug trade
半壁江山什么的
in south west or something.
什么 阿尔巴尼亚人会坐着让给我们吗
What? And the Albanians will just stand back and let us?
他说他们别无选择
He says they won't have a choice.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
我们不能就这么走了
We can't just go.
他可以干自己的脏活
He can do his own dirty work.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表