剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
你该去了
You should go.
现在吗
Now?
对 现在 带上克里斯申
Yes, now. And take Christian.
让他吃完
Let him finish.
晚点见
See you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
两个月前
-来啊 -快快快
- Come on! - Go, go, go!
加油 你能跑多快 你能跑多快
Come on! What you got? What you got?
来啊
Come on.
不
No!
你不行了
Oh, you're losing it.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
-对了 你之前说得对 -什么事
- Yeah, you were right by the way. - About what?
那家餐厅
The restaurant.
绝对是什么事的幌子
It's definitely a front for something.
真的吗 你觉得是毒品吗
Seriously? You think it's drugs?
还可能是什么
What else would it be?
这家人不是我们的关注重点 肯定是小打小闹
The family's not on our radar, must be pretty small-scale.
从我看到的不是
Not from what I've seen.
到处都有现金
There's cash everywhere.
那 赶紧离开那里
So...get the hell out of there.
不 我要留下
No. I'm staying.
别犯傻
Don't be an idiot.
你负担不起再趟一次那种浑水了
You can't afford to get mixed up with that shit again.
我不会的
I won't.
-我想也许 -也许什么
- I thought maybe... - Maybe what?
我可以给你信息
I could feed you information.
什么
What?
关于他们的计划
About what they're up to.
帮你调查 拿下他们
Help you investigate, take them down.
绝不行
No fucking way.
你几乎是家人 这样不道德
You're practically family. It would be totally unethical.
甚至不合法
Illegal even.
听着 他们不知道我能听懂克罗地亚语
Look, they don't know I understand Croatian,
所以我可以偷听 汇报给你
so I could listen in, report back.
他们开始相信我了
They're starting to trust me.
这是个烂主意
It's a terrible idea.
为什么
Why?
很可能有危险
It could be dangerous.
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
我没想证明任何事
I'm not trying to prove anything.
是因为汉娜吗
Is this about Hannah?
不
No.
-果冻娃娃 -对
- Jelly Tots? - Yeah.
果冻娃娃怎么了
What's wrong with Jelly Tots?
-不 只是... -喂
- No, it's just... - Oi!
把你的脏手拿开
You keep your grubby hands off.
我们来这干什么
So, what we doing here?
你要帮我找一辆车
You're helping me recover a car.
什么车
What kind of car?
需要消失的那种
The kind that needs to disappear.
为什么
Why?
你问题真多
You ask a lot of questions.
你说过会教我诀窍
You said you'd show me the ropes.
有个家伙 他在惹麻烦
There's a guy, he was causing trouble.
什么人
Which guy?
你开这辆车 跟着我
You drive this one. Follow me.
你很安静
在弃车
回复
蓝色沃尔沃吗
老兄 怎么了 老兄
Hey, man. What's up, man?
-那人怎么了 -消失了
- What happened to the guy? - Gone.
车走茶凉 什么都没了
The car's gone, he's gone, it's all gone.
来啊
Come on!
天呐
Oh, man.
怎么了 老兄
What's up, man?
这太疯狂了
This is mad!
我们走
Let's go.
了结他
Finish it.
蓝色沃尔沃没了
你是谁
我需要你的帮助
肖恩失踪了
布里斯托机场
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
我在跟伊茜联络 肖恩的线人
I'm in touch with Issy, Sean's contact.
怎么会
How on earth?
我在店外的街上找到了这部手♥机♥
I found this phone in the street outside the shop.
你之前怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
我现在告诉你了 他在用这个联♥系♥她
I'm telling you now. He's been using it to communicate with her.
你也是吗
And so have you?
她知道我不是肖恩
She knows that I'm not Sean.
伊茜是我们唯一的线索
Issy was all we had to go on.
有人吗
Hello?
看起来肖恩确实在监控这地方
Looks like Sean has definitely had this place under surveillance.
我去那吃过饭 在克利夫顿
I've eaten there. It's in Clifton.
我们在等什么
So, what are we waiting for?
等等
Hang on.
-我们没有搜查令 -或合理理由
- We don't have a warrant. - Or reasonable grounds.
但你肯定伊茜在那里工作
But you definitely think that Issy works there?
我只知道肖恩在调查那里
I only know it's on Sean's radar.
或许我们该去看看
Maybe we should take a look.
我们刚收到电♥话♥
We've just had a call.
有个被毒打的男人符合肖恩的外貌
There's a badly beaten man that fits Sean's description.
-在哪 -曼迪普斯
- Where? - The Mendips.
把那地方封锁 赶紧
I want the site locked down - now.
来 喝点水
Come on, here.
再来点
Again.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Um, hello.
我叫汉娜 我是肖恩的同事
My name is Hannah, I'm a colleague of Sean's.
-我需要跟他谈谈 我能跟他说话吗 -好
- I need to speak to him. Can I speak to him? - Yeah.
肖恩 是我 汉娜
Sean, it's me, it's Hannah.
我是汉娜
It's Hannah.
听着 你得坚持住 我们很快就到
Listen, you've got to hold on. We're minutes away.
伊茜
Issy.
没事 没事
Yeah, it's OK. It's OK.
我知道伊茜
I know about Issy.
你得坚强点
You've got to be strong now.
坚持住 坚持住 肖恩 坚持住
Just hang on, just hang on, Sean. Please, stay with me.
我们快到了
We're nearly there.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
肖恩
Sean.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean? Sean!
武装警♥察♥ 快出来
Armed police! Show yourself.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear!
加油 挺住
Come on, come on.
收到
Copy.
狗找到了肖恩的脚印
The dogs have found Sean's trail.
他从西边过来
He came from the west.
枪手呢
And the shooter?
他的脚印到处都是
His tracks are all over the place,
然后突然间 他转身径直朝这边过来
until he suddenly turns and walks straight here.
也许他看到了什么
Well, maybe he saw something?
或有人告诉他去哪里找人
Or maybe someone told him where to look.
肖恩死了
新消息 来自伊茜
都是我的错
帮我找出
干这事的人
我不信任你
你不认识我
大家都知道 我们的一位同事失踪了
As you know, one of our colleagues has been missing,
我很遗憾通知各位
and I regret to inform you that
今天我们失去了肖恩·哈达克
today we've lost Sean Hardacre.
这起案件现已成为谋杀案
This is now a murder investigation
我们会尽全力
and we will do everything in our power
找到凶手 或凶手们 将其绳之于法
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表