剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
Hi. Sorry.
你告诉芙兰谁杀了斯特凡吗
达沃杀了斯特凡
我想这是你的一个同伙
A known associate of yours, I believe.
我妹妹的未婚夫
My sister's fiance.
斯特凡·瓦盖奇
Stefan Vargic.
你为什么没上报任何
Why didn't you come forward with
关于他谋杀的信息
any information about his killing?
我以为他在克罗地亚
I thought he was in Croatia.
你对他的死不意外
You don't seem surprised he's dead.
或难过
Or very upset.
斯特凡跟一些坏人搅合在了一起
Well, Stefan mixed with some bad people.
比如你
Like you.
你可以查他的记录
Hey, you can check his record.
用来杀死肖恩·哈达克的武器
This weapon was used to kill Sean Hardacre,
他是一位现役警♥察♥
a serving police officer who was
在执勤时殉职
shot dead in the line of duty.
对
Oh, yeah.
我听说了
I heard about that.
请节哀
My commiserations.
用来杀肖恩·哈达克的子弹
The ammunition that was used in Sean's killing was
跟我们从斯特凡·瓦盖奇
identical to the bullets we pulled
尸体上取出的子弹一致
out of Stefan Vargic's body.
那起谋杀你们不是抓到嫌犯了吗
Don't you have a suspect in custody for that murder?
安德里·卡巴夏
Andri Kabashi.
或许你可以问问他关于斯特凡·瓦盖奇
Perhaps you could ask him about Stefan Vargic.
安德里·卡巴夏死了
Andri Kabashi is dead.
我们没有任何证据把达沃·米密查
We have absolutely nothing that ties Davor Mimica
或他其他家人与两起谋杀联♥系♥在一起
or any of his family to either murder.
我们搜查了餐厅 还有房♥子
We searched the restaurant. And the house.
-没有武器 -没有任何毒品
- There were no weapons. - No drugs of any kind.
也没有肖恩·哈达克被折磨的视频
And definitely no footage of Sean Hardacre being tortured.
事实上 我们没找到任何
In fact, we found nothing at all
支持你调查的证据
to support your account of your investigation.
与此同时 我们有安德里·卡巴夏的招供
While we have a confession from Andri Kabashi.
那爆♥炸♥呢 你怎么解释那个
And what about the explosion? How do you account for that?
我跟着兹沃诺密尔到了那里
I-I followed Zvonomir to the scene.
拜托 汉娜 你得承认
Come on, Hannah, you have to admit
你不能确定那一定是他
you can't be sure it was him.
你没有靠近看清楚是他
You didn't get a close enough look to identify him.
你们出去吧
Give us the room, please.
我们在安全屋找到的唯一东西
The only thing we found in the safe house...
是这个
..Was this.
得了吧 你不会相信比利和我...
Oh, come on. You surely don't believe that Billy and I...
我不知道该相信什么了 汉娜
I don't know what to believe any more, Hannah.
你被停职了 立即生效
You're suspended, effective immediately.
你还有胆来这里 真勇敢
Ah, that's brave of you coming here.
我的同事知道我在哪
My colleagues know where I am.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
放过克里斯申
To spare Christian.
恐怕已经过了那个时候了
I'm afraid we're passed that point.
我能跟你母亲谈谈吗
Should I speak to your mother?
你为什么要那么做
Why do you wanna do that?
她知道母亲有多爱儿子
She knows how much a woman loves her son,
无论他有多么令人失望
however much he may disappoint.
你不在乎克里斯申
You don't care for Christian.
如果你在乎 你早就让他退出了
If you did, you would have got him out long ago.
我不会让我儿子暴露在这么大的风险中
I wouldn't have exposed my son to so much danger.
站着说话不腰疼 你又没有儿子
Easy to say when you don't have one.
杜布拉芙卡知道你被强♥奸♥了吗
Does Dubravka know you were raped?
我用自己的方法干事业
I deal with my business my own way.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
克里斯申选择了自己的路
Christian chose his own path.
那叫做勇气
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你为了自己的利益牺牲了克里斯申
You sacrificed Christian for your self-interest.
你和那个肖恩·哈达克 你们俩都是
You and that Sean Hardacre, both of you.
他不会受苦
He won't suffer.
以我的家族起誓
On my family's honour.
我最多只能这样了
That's the best I can do.
滚吧
Now fuck off.
他还活着
He's alive.
克里斯申还活着
Christian is alive.
他们不知道他在哪
They don't know where he is.
想救他只有一个方法
There's only one way to save him.
你清除嫌疑了
You're in the clear.
很好
Good.
内政部很笃定这是恐怖袭击
The Home Office is convinced it's terror-related.
凯恩也慢慢相信了
Kane's starting to come round.
那汉娜·莱恩呢
And what about Hannah Laing?
停职了
Suspended,
而且被调查
and being investigated.
由我本人牵头
By yours truly.
我现在是代理部长了
I'm Acting Head of Department.
你只需低调一阵子
You just need to lie low for a while.
然后
And then...
还有最后一件需要搞定的事
One last thing to take care of.
我只想让你知道芙兰没有跟我们合作
I just want you to know that Fran wasn't working with us.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
她有自己的线索
She was following her own leads.
她联♥系♥了碧昂卡·米密查
She'd contacted Bianca Mimica.
你该走了
You should go.
看看芙兰的调查
Check Fran's files.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我逃出来了
I escaped.
我没事
I'm fine.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
能听到你的声音真好
It's so good to hear your voice.
比利怎么样了
How's Billy?
他...
He's, ah...
他还活着
He's alive.
其他人呢
And the others?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
害怕很正常
It's OK to be scared.
但你也得坚强
But you've got to be strong too.
我们得打败这些败类
We're gonna beat these fuckers.
要怎么做
How can we?
我告诉你怎么做
I'm gonna tell you how.
我猜她右转了
I guess she took a right turn.
开吧 快快
Just go. Go, go, go, go.
这是你需要的一切
That should be everything you need.
是你父亲给的
It's from your father.
他总有这一个好处
He was always good for one thing.
我的儿子
My boy.
没关系
It's ok.
你得走了
You have to go.
车在哪
Where is the car?
快来
Come on!
他逃了
He's running!
克里斯申
Christian!
克里斯申
Christian?
你还好吗
You ok?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
达沃没死
Davor!
达沃
Davor...
达沃
Davor!
达沃
Davor!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表