剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
ahead of your duty to us?
那是什么责任
And what duty is that?
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
你们是屠夫
You're butchers.
你怎么能这么说 我们家经历了那种事
How can you say that, after what happened to our family?
你杀了那个警♥察♥ 还杀了斯特凡
You killed that police officer and you killed Stefan.
碧昂卡
Bianca.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
克里斯申开枪打了斯特凡
Christian shot Stefan.
他或许扣了扳机 但是你杀了他
He may have pulled the trigger but it was you who killed him.
他变成了一个负担 碧昂卡
He was becoming a liability, Bianca.
你跟她谈过吗
You've spoken to her?
你把视频副本给她了吗
Did you give her a copy of the video?
给了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
我跟她说了 但我没给她看
I told her about it but I never showed her.
现在我希望我给了
I wish I had now.
如果你背叛我们
If you turn against us...
怎么
What?
你也要杀了我吗
You'll kill me too?
我们会尽一切必要手段保护家庭
We'll do everything necessary to protect the family.
达沃 你得下来了
Davor, you need to come down now.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
跟我来
Come with me.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我们说好 没有我同意不能见面
We agreed no meetings without my say so!
我们说好不再杀♥警♥♥察♥
We agreed no more fucking killing!
你又谋杀了我的两名同事
That's two more of my colleagues you've murdered.
我当初没同意这些
I didn't sign up to this.
你在破坏一切
You are jeopardising everything.
你还有脸说这话
Oh, that's rich coming from you.
这整个地方都被监控了
This whole fucking place is under surveillance.
不 没有 否则我会知道
No, it's not. I'd know about it.
你并不知道一切
You don't know everything.
那还有谁
Who then?
你的那些同事
Those colleagues of yours,
你以为会被调任的那些
the ones you thought might have been re-assigned.
比利·默多克 汉娜吗
Billy Murdoch? Hannah?
她的儿子一直在这工作
Her son's been working here
卧底
undercover.
妈的
Fuck.
我们已经知道了
We've known about it.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
从一开始就知道
Oh, since the beginning.
死掉的警♥察♥安插了他
The dead cop planted him.
所以你让他继续了
And you've just let him carry on?
我们给他假信息
We fed him false information...
关于一个诱饵任务
..About a decoy operation.
昨晚吗
Last night?
他知道我吗
Does he know about me?
拜托
Come on.
如果他知道 你还会在这吗
If he did, would you be here?
你在处理这事吗
And you're taking care of it?
对 我们正在处理
Yes, we're in the process of it.
150公斤
150 kilos?
这是唯一我确定的事
That's the only bit that I'm sure of.
达沃不可能知道他和卡拉布里亚人的会面
Davor can't have known that his meeting with the Calabrians
被录音了
was bugged.
潜艇只是个诱饵吗
The submarine was a decoy?
或许根本没用 或许在我们白费力气时
If it was even used or maybe it was docked elsewhere
那船只是停到什么地方
while we were sent on a wild goose chase.
无论如何 他们偷渡了一大堆白粉到这里
Either way, they smuggled a shit load of coke into the country.
你是这个意思吧
That's what you're telling me.
你很确定吗
And you're absolutely sure about this?
否则为什么要这么大费周章
Why go through all that trouble otherwise?
真是胡搞
What a fuck up.
卡特高级督察为什么没告诉我
Why didn't DCI Carter tell me about this?
你们怎么都没说
Why didn't any of you?
我们
We, uh...
我们感觉这样太冒险
..We, we felt that it was too risky.
我负责这个部门
I'm in charge of the department.
我们认为队伍里有人
We think that someone in the team
是米密查家族的内奸
is on the Mimica's pay roll.
你有证据吗
You have proof?
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only logical explanation.
我们认为这是最佳的方法
We thought that it was the best
既有机会抓住肖恩的凶手
chance of nailing Sean's killers
又保护了比利的线人
whilst also trying to protect Billy's contact.
对 这个保密线人告诉了你们一个
Yeah, this confidential contact who fed you a complete
纯属瞎扯的故事
cock and bull story.
他们也被骗了 我们都是
They were deceived, we all were.
或许他们是一伙的
Maybe they were in on it.
你不肯告诉我那人的身份吗
And you won't tell me who they are?
比利不肯说
Billy wouldn't divulge.
他说这样更安全
He said it was safer.
他们愿意作证吗
Will they testify?
我都不知道他们是否活着
I, I don't even know if they're still alive.
好吧
All right.
我们有任何证据吗
Do we have any evidence of any of it?
我们有比利的卷宗
We've got Billy's files.
我们有一些照片 然后
We've got a few photographs, and,
一个会议的录音
a recording of the meeting.
但那也可能不许采用 如果我们
Which may be inadmissible if we
不能说出比利线人的话
can't say who Billy's contact is?
我们必须要找到那段肖恩被折磨的视频
We really need to find that footage of Sean...being tortured.
如果存在的话
If it even exists.
比利
Billy?
比利 你能听见吗
Billy, can you hear me?
比利 拜托 如果你能听见
Billy, please, if you can hear me, the...
请 这边走
Ah, please. This way.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能去下卫生间吗
Erm, could I just go to the toilet quickly?
赶紧
Hurry up.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
我不确定是否能找到你
I didn't know if I'd find you.
你有克里斯申的消息吗
Have you heard from Christian?
我也想问你这个问题
I was gonna ask you that.
他逃走后就没有了
Not since he ran.
所以他还活着
So he's alive?
我想是的
Well, I think so.
他们还在找他
They're still looking for him.
你知道他在跟警方合作吗
Did you know he was working with the police?
我就是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
所以你没有他的消息
So you haven't heard from him?
没有
No.
我怎么会有
Why would I?
只是我以为你们两个
Well, it's just that I thought that there was something
是一对
between the two of you.
他这么说了吗
Did he say that?
没明说
Not in so many words.
碧昂卡
Bianca?
稍等
Just a minute.
该死
Shit.
-把你的电♥话♥给我 -好
- Give me your number. - Yeah.
如果你有他的消息 能告诉我吗
If you hear from him, will you tell me?
会的
Yes.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
问你的同事 芙兰·希利
Ask your colleague, Fran Healey.
不 等等
No, wait.
抱歉
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表