剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
You looking for this?
我...想试试猜出他的密♥码♥
I...thought I'd try and guess his password.
我早就想到了
I'm way ahead of you.
这合法吗 比利
Oh, is that legit, Billy?
你告诉蒂娜了吗
Did you tell Tina?
你很有趣 知道吗
You've very funny, you know that?
你还为今晚打扮了一番
I see you've dressed for the occasion.
听着 我觉得我们需要的一切
So, listen, I think that everything we need
都会在那台电脑上
we're going to find on that laptop.
你看了哪些文件 比利
Which file did you go into, Billy?
我先提前道歉 我做的咖啡很难喝
I apologise in advance. I make terrible coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对肖恩有多了解
How well do you know Sean?
其实不了解
Not at all really.
他说在调查东欧的贩毒集团
Said he was investigating an Eastern European drug connection,
咨♥询♥了我的意见
asked my advice.
为什么 那你是的专长吗
Oh, why is that? Is that your speciality?
据说是的
Allegedly.
所以我被调派到了这里
That's why I was seconded here.
从国家犯罪调查局吗
Uh, from the National Crime Agency?
对
Aye.
在犯调局之前你在哪
So, where were you before the NCA?
你最好别问我那些
It's probably better you don't ask me that.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局吗
Security services?
军情五处
Mi5.
如果你想 可以让我滚蛋
You can tell me to piss off if you want.
嗯 我可能会吧
Yeah, well, I might do.
但警♥察♥的儿子怎么会
But how does the son of a police officer end up
因蓄意持毒坐牢21个月呢
serving 21 months for possession with intent?
那都是老黄历了
It's an age-old story.
是个...痛苦的离婚
It's a...painful divorce,
爸爸组建了新家庭
Dad gets a new family,
妈妈有了探探账号♥ 然后
Mum gets a Tinder account and, um...
克里斯申逐渐误入歧途
..Christian gradually falls off the rails.
我也有过同样的经历 还有件T恤
Been there. Got the T-shirt.
探探账号♥吗
Tinder account?
不是
No.
痛苦的离婚
Painful divorce.
你有孩子吗
Have you got kids?
有 16岁
Aye. 16-year-old.
恨死我了
Hates my guts.
你干的事很硬核
That was pretty hardcore, what you did.
我...
Well, I...
我以为他能判个缓刑
I thought he'd get a suspended sentence.
一记警钟吗
A wake-up call?
如果没有肖恩 事情会糟糕很多
It would've been so much worse without Sean.
他非常棒 挺身而出
He's been amazing. He stepped right up.
他每两周去看克里斯申一次
He visited Christian every couple of weeks, every week.
没惹麻烦吧
Staying out of trouble?
当然
Yeah.
健身了吗
Been working out?
能不那么无聊
It relieves the boredom.
你收到我给你的钱了吗
You get the money I sent?
-我会还给你 -不需要
- I'll pay you back. - No need.
但我会的
I-I will, though.
为一切
For everything.
你在法庭上力挺我 为我说话
The way you stood by me, spoke up for me in court.
所有人都会做一样的事
Anyone would've done the same.
但他们没有
Well, they didn't.
说真的
Seriously...
你适应得还行吗
..Are you coping all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我交了个朋友 我们在照顾对方
I made a friend. We're looking out for each other.
那么
So...
你接下去打算怎么办
..What are you going to do next?
抱歉
Sorry.
你说什么
You were saying?
-算了 这能等 -不 接着说
- Forget it, it can wait. - No, go on.
我说你有什么计划
I asked what your plan was.
你打算怎么赚钱
What you going to do for money?
别担心 我都搞定了
Oh, don't worry, I'm all sorted.
我可以帮你找工作 知道吗
I can take care of all of that for you, you know?
不需要
There's no need.
我之前跟你说的那个人
Uh, this guy I told you about,
斯特凡 他帮我找了工作
Stefan, he's got me a job.
你在监狱里认识的毒贩子
A dealer guy you met inside?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
是一家餐厅 洗盘子
It's in a restaurant, like, washing dishes.
你确定是正经餐厅吗
And you're sure it's legit?
我很快就会知道了
I'll soon find out.
克拉伊纳
Krajina.
克拉伊纳
Krajina!
克拉伊纳
Krajina...
听着像克罗地亚
That sounds Croatian.
严格来说是塞尔维亚克罗地亚语 但够近了
Serbo-Croatian technically, but, close enough.
意思是"边界" 或差不多的意思
It means "Frontier," I think, or something like that.
老天 比利
Oh, for God's sake, Billy.
别怪我啊 肖恩的文件里到处都是这个
Don't shoot the messenger. This stuff is all over Sean's files.
以及一遍遍出现那个词
And that word over and over again.
克拉伊纳
Krajina.
你怎么知道这语言
How come you recognise the lingo?
我前任和他家人逃离了内战
My ex and his family fled the civil war.
他总想让克里斯申说那里的话
He was always trying to get Christian to speak it.
那你呢
How about you?
我在那地方待过一阵
Oh, I spent a wee bit of time in that neck of the woods.
90年代吗
In the '90s?
关于什么
克拉伊纳
抱歉搞得一团乱
Sorry about the mess.
来 多给你的
Here, a little bit extra.
不需要 那是我的工作
There's no need. That's my job.
继续加油
Keep it up.
吃午饭了
Hey, lunch.
你好胆小
Wow. You're jumpy.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们不会吃了你
They won't eat you.
或许你该脱下...
Perhaps you should, um, take off the...
对
Right.
老兄 来坐吧
Hey, man. Come, sit.
欢迎来到饭桌 克里斯申
Welcome to our table, Christian.
这是你第一次吗
Is this your first time?
都怪你 妈
Shame on you, Mama.
这孩子都在这工作三个月了
The boy's been working here three months.
我想先确保他会留下来
I wanted to make sure he was staying first.
从今往后他跟我们一起吃
He'll eat with us from now on.
斯特凡
Stefan?
停在了工业区
好
饭桌上不谈生意 拜托 达沃
Not at the table, please, Davor.
事发紧急
It's urgent.
你得去处理掉
我要怎么找到
我给你发了信息
好
克里斯申 把马铃薯饺子给我
他不说克罗地亚语
He doesn't speak Croatian.
你不是克罗地亚人吗
What kind of Croat are you?
在英国土生土长 我妈妈是英国人
Born and bred in the UK, I'm afraid. My mum's English.
但你姓拉蒂奇
But your surname's Radic.
对 我爸好像是里耶卡人
Yeah, my dad's from Rijeka, I think.
我祖母也是
Ah, so's my grandmother.
世界真小
Small world, hey.
我听说你有个克罗地亚的纹身
I heard you have a Croatian tattoo.
那是斯特凡的主意
It was Stefan's idea.
证明我们一起蹲过号♥子 以及我们本是同根生
To show the time we served together and the roots we share.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表