剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
-Q最近很忙啊 -对
- Q has been busy. - Aye.
运动激活的录音监听设备
Motion activated recording and listening device.
不是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的标准警♥察♥监听破烂
None of your buy-one-get-one-free standard issue police crap.
如果你拿不到上好的监听器
Well, you wouldn't be much of a spook
那你也算不上什么好间谍
if you couldn't get your mitts on a decent listening device,
比利 是不是
Billy, would you now?
有东西吗
Anything?
没问题
It's clean.
那么
So...
我们和好了
..We're cool?
嗯 和好了 斯特凡
Yeah, we're cool, Stefan.
很好 因为我需要你帮忙
Good, because I need your help.
你记得我说能赢八万的那场篮球赛吧
You remember I stand to win 80 grand on this basketball game?
这数字可不容易忘
It's not a number you forget.
我想或许
Well, I thought maybe...
我们可以用这钱来干个买♥♥卖♥♥
..We could use it to set up shop together.
你和我吗
Me and you?
我得开始自立门户 达沃生我气了
I need to start doing my own shit. Davor is pissed with me.
如果他发现我们在他的地盘上贩毒
He's going to be even more pissed
那他会更加生气
if we start dealing on his patch.
-不不 我不是说那些 -那是什么
- No, no, I'm not talking about that shit. - What, then?
开庄赌球
Spread betting on sports.
如果你找到办法操纵比赛 能大赚一笔
You can make a fortune if you find a way to fix the games.
你从没告诉我是怎么干的
Well, you never told me how that's done.
简单
Easy.
你给队员分成
You cut the players in
然后威胁如果他不照你说的做
and then you threaten to kill their family
就杀了他们全家
if they don't come through.
-最近的比赛就是这样吗 -对
- Is that's what's happening with this latest game? - Yeah.
飞翼队的一个队员是我的人
One of the players for the Wings is my guy.
那很有用
That's useful.
我们真的知道他妻子住哪里
We really do know where his wife lives.
你可以帮忙确保她收到消息
You can help make sure she gets the message.
让我想想 可以吗
Let me think about it, yeah?
可以
Sure.
我理解
I get it.
你得想清楚是否该再信任我
You need to work out whether you should trust me again.
就像我得想清楚我是否该再次信任你
Just like I've needed to work out whether I should trust you.
我以为这事已经解决了
I thought we sorted that.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我看到你看碧昂卡的眼神了
Look, I've seen the way you look at Bianca.
-斯特凡 我... -没事
- Stefan, I... - It's alright.
你什么都不用说 我不傻
You don't have to say anything. I'm not stupid.
但如果你真是我的朋友
But if you really are my friend...
那你就知道我有多爱她
..Then you know how much I love her.
我想纹个碧昂卡 但太疼了
I wanted to write Bianca, but it hurt too much.
-你个疯子 -你闭上嘴
- You nutter! - Keep your mouth shut.
不能告诉任何人
You can't say this to anyone.
笑死
Oh, fuck.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你个蠢货 你说不够是什么意思
You dumb bastard! What do you mean it's not enough?
我 我不能失去职业
Well, I... I could lose my career.
或更重要的东西
Or something more important.
你不用威胁我
You don't need to threaten me.
听着 这只是开始
Look, this is just the start.
我们能一起变富裕
We're going to get rich together,
砰砰砰 这没事
bop, bop, bop, which is cool.
他们输三分或以上
They lose by three or more.
三分或以上
Three or more.
我们该走了
We should go.
淡定
Be cool.
-我会看着的 -好
- I'll be watching. - Sure.
比利
Billy.
你知道他们会回来
You knew they'd come back.
你自己也知道 他们很多疑
You know yourself, they're paranoid.
达沃相信我
Davor trusts me.
他谁都不相信
He trusts no-one.
他开始告诉我一些事了
He's starting to tell me things.
别自满
Don't get complacent.
走错一步
One false move...
你就死定了
..And you're dead meat.
别低估他们
Don't underestimate them...
任何人
..Any of them...
兹沃诺密尔 杜布拉芙卡 斯特凡
..Zvonomir, Dubravka, Stefan.
达沃想摆脱斯特凡
Davor wants rid of Stefan.
或许我们能推他一把
Maybe we could give him a wee shove?
我该当作没看到吗
Shall I pretend I didn't see that?
对
Yeah.
谢谢这个
Hey, thanks for that.
他们来了
Ah, here they are!
这真是个超绝妙的单身派对
What a great idea for a stag night.
这是达沃的主意 不是我的
It was Davor's, not mine.
-还单身派对 更像是悲伤派对 -有什么好笑的
- More like a sad night than a stag night. - What's the joke?
有什么好笑的
What's the joke?
你最好笑
You are the joke.
已经落后六分了
Six points behind, already.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
别这样 老兄 我就是逗你
Come on, man, I'm just teasing.
你觉得怎么样
What do you reckon?
来啊
Come on, yeah.
-棒 -不
- Yeah! - No!
我觉得你的人没收到信息 斯特凡
I don't think your guys have got the message, Stefan.
妈的
Fuck!
他们最好别耍我
They better not screw with me.
-无论发生什么 -什么
- Whatever happens... - What?
我们别管他们了
..Let's blow them off.
我们去玩吧 就你和我
Let's go and party together, just the two of us.
看情况吧
We'll see.
-妈的 -赞啊
- Fuck! - Yes.
妈的
Fuck!
我要下去看
I'm going down there.
真的吗
Seriously?
我得让他看到我是认真的
I need to show I mean business.
太好了
Yeah!
搞什么
What the fuck?
那家伙是警♥察♥
比利 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
你还接受下赌吗
Hey, are you still taking bets?
该死的叛徒
Fucking snitch...
斯特凡
..Stefan.
我认识你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
我是杰米的朋友
I'm a friend of Jamie's.
多少钱
How much?
五百成吗 伙计
Can you do 500, pal?
怎么 他们认识吗
What, they know each other?
对 他们认识
Yeah, they know each other.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
-你做到了 你做到了 -我做到了
- You did it, you did it! - I fucking did it!
来吧 豪华轿车在等着
Come on, limo is waiting.
豪华轿车
Limo?
我现在暂时无法接电♥话♥
Oh, I can't come to the phone at the moment,
请留言
so leave a message.
他们要杀了他
They're going to kill him.
八万块
80 fucking grand!
满上 满上
Up, up, up, up.
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
没事 计划有变
It's OK, change of plan.
但今天属于我
But this is my day.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我们为你准备了惊喜
We have something for you.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表