剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
在我们死之前
第三集
碧昂卡
Bianca.
发生什么了吗
Has something happened?
不 我...
No. I...
我想跟你谈谈
..I hoped we could talk?
斯特凡跟你在一起吗
Is Stefan with you?
请我进去吧
Invite me in then.
你想来点吗
Oh, do you want some?
-不 -抱歉
- No. - Sorry.
我知道麦当娜红酒餐厅绝不会卖♥♥这种垃圾
I know they'd never sell crap like this at Vino Modana.
不不 有时离开餐厅也挺好
No, no, it's nice to get away from the restaurant sometimes.
我们可以不在那边
I mean, we can talk properly for one thing
好好谈谈 所以
when we're not there, so...
我其实想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you, actually.
行
Sure.
是关于斯特凡
It's Stefan, it's...
不 我理解
Oh, no, I understand.
不是
No, um...
我四岁时就认识他了
..I've known him since I was four.
我 我妈妈 达沃 我们
Me, my mum, Davor, we're...
-我们是他唯一的家人 -嗯
- ..We're all he's got. - Yeah.
没事 你不用跟我解释什么
It's OK, you don't need to explain anything.
不
No, um...
从我记事以来
..We've been destined to be together
我们就已经订亲了 而且
for as long as I can remember and...
我很在乎他
..I really care for him.
但他不是我每天醒来
But he's not the person I wake up
和睡前想念的人
and go to bed thinking about.
碧昂卡 这个
Bianca, it's...
碧昂卡 我不
Bianca, I'm not...
桑姬塔
Hello, Sangita.
见鬼 比利 一周两次
Fuck me, Billy, twice in a week?
别担心 你可以黑进英格兰银行
Don't worry, you can be hacking the Bank of England,
我也不在乎
for all I care.
这次你想要什么
So, what do you want this time?
我上周刚帮你黑进去这个
I hacked this for you last week.
我需要你大大加强它的加密
I need you to massively strengthen its encryption,
让任何试图打开它的人都头疼
make it nigh on impossible for anyone to access.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
还有一件事
And one more thing...
我要你帮我创建一个新账户
I need you to create me a new ID.
-克里斯申 -米密查太太
- Christian. - Mrs Mimica.
叫我杜布拉芙卡
Dubravka, please.
达沃让我过来
Davor asked me to come.
当然 他在阳台
Of course, he's on the terrace.
你家真漂亮
You have an amazing home.
你第一次来吗
Your first time here?
我希望之后还有很多次
I hope the first of many.
他们收到信息了吗
非常清楚
他们很清楚自己会发生什么
他们知道会得到什么 以及惹怒我们会失去什么
我们会搞死他们
我们吗
怎么回事
What was that?
我想你妈妈打碎了什么
I think your mum dropped something.
去看看她是否需要帮忙
Go and see if she needs help.
那孩子还以为自己是黑帮呢
Ah, the kid thinks he's a gangster.
-我们有个工作给你 -好
- We have a job for you. - Sure.
我们需要你租一艘船 快船
We need you to rent a boat, a fast one,
能容纳四个人
big enough for four people.
至少能开六百英里
Range of at least 600 miles.
你什么时候需要
And when do you need it?
尽快
Soon as possible.
你没有问题吗
Don't you have any questions?
如果需要我知道 你会告诉我
If I need to know, you'll tell me.
有些事你该知道 老地方见
六百英里
600 miles?
那可能是任何地方
That could be bloody anywhere.
他们没说其他事吗
And they didn't say anything else?
就这些
That was it.
他们没说还是你没问
They didn't say or you didn't ask?
我不想引起怀疑
I didn't want to raise suspicions.
你不能总打安全牌
You can't always play it safe.
这是他的决定 比利 不是你的
That's his call, Billy, not yours.
我要给船装监听器
I'm going to have to bug the cabin.
-当然 -这是个好主意吗
- Of course. - Is that a good idea?
你知道这种事的套路
You know how this works.
我们需要铁证 否则就是捕风捉影
We need hard evidence or we're pissing in the wind.
不 太危险了
Nah, it's too dangerous.
这整个行动都很危险
The whole fucking shebang is dangerous.
你在冒险这事上没有独断专权 比利
You don't have the monopoly on risk-taking, Billy!
我们都想抓到这群畜生
We all want to catch these fuckers,
只是不会不顾一切
just not at any cost.
我以为你说自己不会牵扯进来
I thought you said you weren't going to be involved?
我打算去码头
I'm going to head down to the marina,
问问价格 知道个大概
shop around, get some estimates.
-怎么了 -你有掩饰身份的说辞吗
- What? - Have you got a cover story?
什么
A what?
如果有人看到你来这 你打算怎么说
You know, what you say if someone sees you coming here.
-你有吗 -见鬼了 别烦我
- Well? - For fuck's sake, stop nagging me.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
你现在表现地像我妈
Well, you're behaving like my mother.
圣尼古拉斯市场
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
我只是闹着玩
I was just messing around.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing in this part of town?
我有事要办
I just had stuff to do.
什么事
What stuff?
家里事 你知道的
Family shit, you know.
不 克里斯申 我不知道
No, Christian, I don't know.
-抱歉 我无意... -我开玩笑的
- Sorry, I didn't mean... - I'm kidding, forget it.
拜托
Come on.
谢了
Thanks.
那你呢
So, what about you?
我过来见一个跟我赌注有关的人
I've been meeting a guy about my bet.
你的赌注
Your bet?
对 我跟你说的那个
Yeah, you know, the one I told you about.
篮球比赛吗
Oh, the basketball game?
不是普通比赛 克里斯申 是欧洲杯
It's not just a game, Christian, it's a European Cup match.
如果十字军球队能赢超过三分
And if the Crusaders win by three points or more...
我就能赚八万
..I'll make 80 grand.
什么
What?
他们的对手是谁
Well, who are they playing?
去年的亚军
Last year's runners-up.
我以为英国人不擅长篮球
I thought us Brits weren't very good at basketball.
确实
We're not.
那听上去希望不大
It sounds like a long shot then.
除非比赛被♥操♥控了
Not if the game is rigged.
你要怎么操纵篮球比赛
How the fuck did you rig a basketball game?
-你也下注吗 -好啊
- Are you in? - Yeah.
好 我去弄点现金
Yeah, let me rustle up some cash.
我们比赛之后开派对
We'll party after the game.
他不像我想象的那样
没人会听到我们 妈 你可以说英语
No-one's going to hear us, Mum. You can speak English.
我想给她找个更好的人
I wanted better for her.
比什么更好
Better than what?
斯特凡
Stefan.
他就快成为我们中的一员了
He's about to become one of us.
他是个傻瓜
He's a fool.
你想让我叫停吗
Do you want me to put a stop to it?
我应该开心
I should be happy.
至少我有个孩子能结婚
At least one of my children will be married.
我得走了
I have to go.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表