剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
He was in a gang before we met.
而且他经常去那片森林
And he goes walking in those woods all the time.
你能帮我们进行简单的身份识别吗
Will you be willing to carry out a basic ID check?
马修有什么特殊的标记吗
Does Matthew have any distinguishing marks?
比如什么
Like what?
胎记 疤痕 纹身
Birthmarks? Scars? Tattoos?
他有一些纹身 对
He has a few tattoos, yeah.
能描述一下吗
Can you describe any of them?
谢天谢地 不是
Thank God. No.
不 他没有这种纹身
No, he has nothing like that.
-给 -谢谢
- There we are. - Thank you.
紧急情况 你需要什么服务
Emergency. What service do you require?
警♥察♥
Police.
他们要什么
So, what are they buying?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们不知道
We don't know?
商讨这方面事宜时克里斯申不在屋里
Christian wasn't in the room when it was discussed.
苍天啊
For Christ's sake!
听着 这次感觉不同
Look, this one feels different.
这不是一次性♥交♥易
It's not a single deal.
我觉得后面有更大的局
I think it's much bigger than that.
而且这两人不是闹着玩的 我能确定
And these two are serious business, I can tell.
他们肯定在我们的侦查范围里
They've got to be on our radar.
全国警♥察♥电脑系统吗
On pnc?
可能吗
Are they fuck!
不
No.
我是说我们的系统
I mean our radar.
那你能问问老同事吧
And you can ask someone, I presume.
听着 我们快要收尾了
Listen, we're at the business end now.
达沃在十天前说还剩三周
Davor said three weeks and that was ten days ago.
最坏的情况
At worst,
这能让我们进行大型白粉缉毒行动
this lead could be our ticket to a massive coke bust.
想想把这个结果交给凯恩
Imagine taking that to Kane
并给他深深鞠个躬
with a great big fucking bow on it.
好吧
All right.
继续查
Keep digging.
听着 我需要你们在总部露露脸
Look, I need you to show your faces at HQ.
我已经快没借口了
I'm running out of excuses.
芙兰 你还在跟进肖恩·哈达克的案子吗
Fran, are you still working the Sean Hardacre case?
必须的
For my sins.
你不是说他们用了自♥制♥子弹吗
Didn't you say they used home-made bullets?
对
Yeah.
用了奇怪的西洋棋图案
With some weird chequerboard design
塞进了弹♥药♥筒的底部
pressed into the base of the cartridge.
对 我想也是
Yeah, I thought so.
为这个干什么
Why do you ask?
在树林发现的尸体
That body they found in the woods,
用的是同样的子弹
shot with exactly the same ammo.
一枪打在胸上
One to the chest
另一枪爆头毙命
and one to the head to finish him off.
-你确定吗 -百分百
- Are you sure? - Oh, 100%.
不是普通布里斯托
Not exactly the ammo of choice
小混混们会选择的弹♥药♥ 对吧
of your average Bristol low-life, is it?
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得他们刚认出了他 如果你感兴趣
I think they've just identified him, if you're interested.
我们就不能在酒店酒吧见面吗 哪怕就一次
Couldn't we meet in a nice hotel bar, just for once?
你的规矩 不是我定的
Your rules, not mine.
这鬼地方
Godforsaken shithole.
这最好是好消息
This better be good.
我们的线人听到老家伙被称为上校
Our source heard the older guy referred to as the Colonel.
如果你仔细看
If you look closely,
会发现另一个人耳朵有残疾
you'll see the other guy has a mangled ear.
在刚果被打掉了
It was shot off in the Congo.
那你认识他们咯
You know them, then?
艾蒂安·德克勒克
Etienne Declerck.
左边是文森特·克莱蒙斯
The one on the left is Vincent Clemens.
以前是比利时特种部队
Belgian special forces back in the day.
军♥火♥商
Arms dealers.
雇佣兵
Mercenaries.
他们怎么会出现在你的调查里
How have they popped up on your radar?
他们跟我们盯着的毒贩打了交道
They're playing footsie with a drug gang in our patch.
那你就有问题了 朋友
Then you have got a problem, my friend.
为什么
Why do you say that?
如果你找上他们 八成是要挑起战争
Those are the guys you call if you want to start a war.
没事了
It's OK.
怎么了
What's wrong?
斯特凡死了
Stefan's dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我看到照片了
I've seen a photo.
你知道吗
Did you know?
-真的 你不知道吗 -不
- Really, you didn't know? - No.
如果他们能杀他 他们也能杀你
If they can shoot him, they can shoot you, too.
-我得叫停这一切 -为什么 碧昂卡
- I've got to put a stop to this. - Why? Bianca...
不 我已经报♥警♥了
No, I've already called the police,
告诉他们死者是斯特凡
told them it was Stefan.
我是匿名举报的
I called anonymously.
碧昂卡
Bianca?
碧昂卡 那些桌子不会自己变干净
Bianca, those tables won't lay themselves.
你还好吗
You ok?
-感觉好些了吗 -嗯 好点了 谢谢
- Feeling better? - Yeah, a little. Thanks.
-达沃 -我不想听
- Davor. - I don't want to hear it.
不是同一把枪
It's not the same gun.
但是同一种子弹
It's the same fucking bullets!
见鬼
Fuck!
我就知道我们不该把他埋在那里
I knew we shouldn't have buried him there.
那我们该怎么办
So, what shall we do?
给他们想要的东西
Give them what they're looking for.
你的人确认他们身份了吗
Did... Did your guy ID them?
他们是军♥火♥商
They're arms dealers.
有道理 他们需要武器
Well, that makes sense. They'll need fire power.
这些家伙贩卖♥♥的不是那种武器
Not the kind of fire power these guys specialise in.
稍等
Excuse me a second.
天呐
Christ!
怎么了
What?
碧昂卡刚给总部的人匿名举报
Bianca's just given someone at HQ an anonymous tip off...
关于斯特凡
..about Stefan.
见鬼 我们知道是谁吗
Shit! Do we know who?
他没说
He doesn't say.
天呐 他们会联♥系♥到米密查家族
Oh, God, they'll make the connection to the Mimicas
然后找到克里斯申
and then onto Christian.
蒂娜联♥系♥你了吗
Has Tina called you?
没有 但她肯定要疯了
No, but she'll be losing her shit.
我们有人得跟她谈谈
Well, one of us needs to speak to her.
我去吧
I'll do it.
-汉娜 -薇姬
- Hannah. - Hi, Vicky.
我不知道你今天会来
I didn't know you were coming in today.
大家都在哪
Where is everyone?
在大会议室
The big meeting room.
嗯 我最好悄悄溜进去
Right. Better stick my head in.
芙兰 汉娜请了病假
And, Fran, Hannah is off sick.
我不知道细节
I don't have the details.
那不是我的部门 你跟人力说去
That's not my department. Take it up with HR.
简直是胡说八道
That's utter bullshit!
汉娜
Hannah.
你的耳朵肯定烫了
Your ears must've been burning.
-我们正在谈论你 -是吗
- We were just talking about you. - Were you?
对 芙兰问你是否真的请了病假
Yeah, Fran was asking if you've really been signed off sick.
抱歉 汉娜 我没有暗示什么
I'm sorry, Hannah. I didn't mean to imply anything.
-我们知道这对你打击很大 -对我们都是
- We know how hard it's hit you. - It has all of us.
我们没有了解调查的所有内容
We're not being properly looped in on the investigation.
我很抱歉如果你感觉
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表