剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
听我说 拜托 拜托 我能证明
Listen to me, please. Please, I can prove it...
不 不 我能证明 拜托 克里斯申
No! No, I can prove it. Please, Christian -
听我说 拜托
someone listen to me, please!
不不 不要
No, no, please!
我能证明 达沃 听我说
I can prove it. Davor, listen to me!
拜托 不要
Please, no!
你有一条新消息
You have one new message.
我不会放弃你 克里斯申
I won't give up on you, Christian.
我不会放弃你 克里斯申
I won't give up on you, Christian.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无人接听
This person cannot be reached at the moment.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
克里斯申来电
克里斯申未接来电
在我们死之前
第五集
你能来这里吗
Should you even be here?
我依然是你母亲
I'm still your mother.
你不该去工作吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
-克里斯申 -我请病假了
- Christian? - I called in sick.
你病了吗
And are you?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
那场景一直在我脑海里重复
It's playing in my head on a loop.
一直...挥之不去
It's just...there.
循环不停
All the time.
我永远都无法摆脱这噩梦了
I'll never be able to get away from it.
你会的
You will.
你会的 你会的
You will, you will.
你...
You've...
你只需要多给点时间
You've just got to give it time.
我觉得我撑不下去了
I don't think I can handle it.
我不该承受这些
You shouldn't have to.
这一切 都不怪你
All this, you're not to blame.
这是我的烂摊子 不是你的
This is my fuck-up, not yours.
我...
I've...
我犯了好多错
I've made so many mistakes.
对你♥爸♥爸
With your dad,
对你
with you.
肖恩
Sean.
我们都不对彼此说真话
None of us ever really speaking the truth to one another.
我很抱歉要由你
And I'm so fucking sorry because you're the one
来承担后果
that's paid the price.
但除了杀死斯特凡外还有什么选择
But what was the alternative to killing Stefan?
你自己死吗
Your own death?
你选择了生存
You are hard wired to survive,
你也活了下来
and you did.
杀死斯特凡是正确的事
Killing Stefan was the right thing to do.
我知道你为此付出了很大代价
Now, I know that it's come at a terrible cost.
但那个代价会让你成为
But that cost will make you
一个坚强智慧的男人
a strong and a wise man.
你会挺过去
You will get through this.
你从哪拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
肖恩在我坐牢时给我的
Sean gave it to me when I was in prison.
他说这能保护我安全
He said it was to keep me safe.
应该给你
You should take it.
不 不要
No, no way.
给我戴太不精致了
That's got a bit of work to do yet.
是时候做决定了
It's time to decide.
你干还是不干
Are you in or are you out?
着什么急
What's the rush?
克拉伊纳已经开始了
Krajina has started.
船定好出发日期了
The ship has set sail?
几小时前离开了安特卫普
It left Antwerp a couple of hours ago,
船上装了特殊的货物
with a very special cargo on board.
那你需要我们干什么
So what do you need from us?
一个简单的答案
A simple answer.
我们要做朋友 一起赚大钱
Are we going to be friends and make money together...
还是做敌人 摧毁彼此
..Or enemies, tear each other apart?
我不会再问第二次
I won't ask again.
我们加入
We're in.
为此敬一杯吧
And let's drink to that.
克里斯申
Christian?
碧昂卡
Bianca...
碧昂卡 拜托 你为什么不接电♥话♥
Bianca, please, why won't you answer my calls?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
-什么 -别烦我
- What? - Leave me alone.
我们为什么不能谈谈
Why can't we just talk?
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to speak with you.
你说过不会放弃我
You said you wouldn't give up on me.
-碧昂卡 -离我远点 克里斯申
- Bianca... - Stay away from me, Christian.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
这太令人厌烦了
This is getting tiresome.
对我们都是
For all of us.
再说一次 我郑重申明 你没有任何证据
Once again, for the record, you have no evidence to
显示我的当事人与找回的武器有关
link my client to the weapon that was recovered.
除了枪是在他车♥库♥里找到的
Except that it was found in his garage.
卡巴夏先生坚称你们不会
Mr Kabashi is adamant you won't
在武器上找到他的DNA
find any of his DNA on the weapon.
你肯定知道我们是来真的 安德里
You must know the game's up, Andri.
还是说你太蠢意识不到这点
Or are you too dumb to realise it?
我们了解你的一切
We know everything about you.
我们知道你的帮派
We know who you associate with,
你的供货人 还有你的客户
who supplies you and who you deal to.
我们知道你的藏匿屋
We know where you keep your stash.
我们知道莉安的一切
We know all about Leanne
她在你的行动里扮演什么角色
and the part she plays in your operation.
弗洛里安还太小 不该被送入领养院
Florian's very young to be taken into care.
我再问一次
For the record,
你杀了肖恩·哈达克吗
did you shoot Sean Hardacre?
问询结束 11点45分
Interview terminated, 11:45.
我快好了
I'm nearly finished.
不着急
No rush.
好奇怪
That's weird.
什么
What's that?
那个女人
That woman.
她吗
Her?
她是谁
Who is she?
斯特凡·瓦盖奇的已知同伙
Known associate of Stefan Vargic.
谁
Who?
树林里的那个男尸
The guy found up in the woods.
真的吗 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure?
很确定
Pretty sure.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
她上周来过警局
She came to the station last week.
说她担心自己失踪的男友
Said she was worried about her missing boyfriend.
我们让她做了部分身份信息验证
We got her to do a partial ID.
斯特凡·瓦盖奇吗
Stefan Vargic?
她发誓不是他
She swore blind it wasn't him.
碧昂卡
Bianca?
怎么了
Yeah?
我是芙兰·希利 你有空吗
Fran Healy. Do you have a moment?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
我知道是你帮助我们确认了斯特凡
I know it was you who helped us to identify Stefan.
那肯定需要很大的勇气
That must have taken a lot of nerve.
他死了
The fact that he's dead...
让人感觉不真实
..It's just so surreal.
你为什么坦白
Why did you come forward?
我只想让这停下
I just want it to stop.
你想让谁停下
You want who to stop?
你的家人吗
Your family?
-你是说他们杀了... -我什么也没说
- Are you saying they killed... - I'm not saying anything.
你知道任何关于肖恩·哈达克谋杀案的事吗
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表