剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
你不认为我们能搞定吗
You don't think we can handle this?
我们不知道对方是什么人
We've no idea what we'll be up against.
不如告诉芙兰 还有马库斯
What about looping in Fran? Marcus?
太冒险了
It's too risky.
我认识一个人
There's someone I know.
我不敢问
I daren't ask.
你最好别问
It's better if you don't.
是有人被折磨的录像吗
Was it footage of someone being tortured?
我只看了一小会
I only saw it for a second.
你能...
Will you...
拷贝下来吗
..Copy it?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你不帮我 我也无法帮你
I can't help you if you don't help me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说过你有照片
And you said you had some photos?
对
Yeah.
稍等
Hold on.
这是我哥哥达沃
That's my brother Davor.
这是我妈妈
Erm, that's my mum.
你可以忽略那个
Oh, you can ignore that one.
-你认识这个女人吗 -对 她是朋友的母亲
- You know this woman? - Yeah, she's a mum of a friend.
但她与此事无关
She's not involved.
你能发给我吗
Will you send me those?
好
Yeah.
我的当事人想提供口供 供记录在案
My client wishes to make a statement for the record.
我想招供
I want to confess.
杀了那个警♥察♥
To killing that cop.
肖恩·哈迪克吗
Sean Hardacre?
我没问他的名字
I didn't ask his name.
你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
Will you tell us what happened?
我知道他在调查我们
I knew he was keeping tabs on us.
不是你
Not you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我不记得了
I... I don't remember.
或许我们该让卡巴夏先生
Perhaps we might let Mr Kabashi
把他的口供说完
get to the end of his statement?
我给了他一个消息
I fed him a tip off,
把他引诱到荒无人烟的地方
lured him to a remote spot.
接着说
Go on.
本来计划打他一顿
The plan was to rough him up.
找出他对我们知道多少
Find out how much he knew.
然后呢
And?
他逃了
He escaped.
显然他知道了我的长相
It was obvious he could identify me.
所以我得杀了他
So I had to kill him.
那迈克·弗雷斯特呢
And Michael Forrester?
那个农民
The farmer.
随便谁吧
Whatever you say.
有证据显示这些凶案
There's evidence that may link these murders
与斯特凡·瓦盖奇的谋杀有关
to the killing of Stefan Vargic.
安德里·卡巴夏招供了肖恩的谋杀
Andri Kabashi has confessed to Sean's murder.
真是操蛋
What a crock of shite!
他有可能在说实话吗
Is there any chance he's telling the truth?
不 全是胡说
No. It's total bollocks.
但我们没有证据
But we don't have evidence
把米密查家族和肖恩的谋杀联♥系♥到一起
that connects the Mimicas to Sean's murder.
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
肖恩在调查米密查家族
Sean was investigating the Mimicas,
不是什么安德里·卡巴夏
not Andri fucking Kabashi!
我们知道他们有联♥系♥
We know they have links.
或许肖恩也有安德里的情报
Maybe Sean had intel on Andri, too.
卡巴夏只是个小喽啰
Kabashi is a total nobody.
他没有别人允许都不敢给自己擦屁♥股♥
He can't even wipe his backside without someone's permission!
我们在他车♥库♥找到了俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队手♥枪♥
Well, we found a Russian Special Forces revolver in his garage.
-真方便 -而且他还招供了
- Oh, how convenient! - And he happens to have confessed.
-有人抢先说服了他 -有人抢先说服了谁
- Someone got to him! - Someone's got to whom?
我的一个线人 长官
A contact of mine, sir.
我们在说其他的案子 长官
We were talking about another investigation, Sir.
你走运了
You got lucky.
-人得给自己制♥造♥运气 -不是这个案子
- You make your own luck, sir. - Not in this case.
很遗憾你这么想
I'm sorry you think that.
我想要你团队调查的
I want a full account of every line of inquiry
所有线索的详细报告 周五之前放我桌上
your team's been following on my desk by Friday.
-周五 -最好是正经报告
- Friday? - And it better be good.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
他们在医院里说 你...
They said at the hospital, you...
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
听着 我有些坏消息
Listen, erm, I'm afraid that I've got some bad news.
安德里·卡巴夏供认杀了肖恩
Andri Kabashi confessed to killing Sean.
安德里
Andri?
对 他们在他车♥库♥找到了凶器
Yeah, they found the murder weapon in his garage.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
老大相信 这才是最重要的
Well, the top brass do, and that's all that matters.
等等 如果安德里被起诉了
Wait, if Andri's being charged...
他死了
He's dead.
他的牢房♥里有刀片
A razor blade in his prison cell.
-他们让他背锅了 -对
- They got to him. - Yeah.
所以他们不会为肖恩的凶案坐牢吗
So they won't get done for killing Sean?
我可能因谋杀坐牢 但他们却不会
I could serve time for murder, but they won't?
克里斯申
Christian,
斯特凡被枪击了三次
Stefan was shot three times.
很可能不是你杀了他
It's highly probable that you didn't kill him.
我们得继续
We have to keep going.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我们抓他们现行
We catch them in the act.
怎么做
How?
我还有船上的追踪器
I still have one of the trackers from the boat.
妈妈
Mum?
怎么了
What?
又一盆植物
It's another plant.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with it.
老天啊
Mother of God.
克里斯申 你能帮帮碧昂卡吗
Christian, can you help Bianca, please?
放到露台上
On the terrace.
把那画摘掉
Take that down.
达沃让我挂这里
Davor told me to hang it here.
我是六十岁 不是八十 拿下来
I'm 60, not 80 . Take it down.
妈妈 蛋糕来了
Ah, Mum, the cakes.
放到地下室的储藏柜里
Ah, in the storage cupboard in the basement.
克里斯申 我们需要更多酒
Christian, we need more wine.
跟我来
Follow me.
把那画一起拿上
And bring that with you.
跟上 克里斯申
Keep up, Christian.
真遗憾你母亲不能来
It's such a pity your mother can't come.
我们对他还有其他了解吗
Do we know any more about him?
听说他们一起在波斯尼亚服过役
They served together in Bosnia, apparently.
但他是...警♥察♥吗
But is he...police?
干得好
Well done, you.
还有什么
What else do we have?
这装备真不错
That's a great piece of kit.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
谢天谢地我们终于
Thankful that we've finally got
有好机会抓住他们了
a decent shot at nailing them.
-扎拉特科 -杜布拉芙卡
- Zlatko, ah! - Dubravka!
请进
Come in.
-齐瓦娜 -杜布拉芙卡
- Zivana! - Dubravka.
-碧昂卡 -请进 请进
- Bianca! - Come in, come in!
你长大了
You have grown.
你不能现在逃跑
You can't escape now.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表