剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
你要去哪见他
Where are you meeting him?
老地方
The usual place.
别再让我等了
Don't keep me waiting again.
你说得对 我需要一个说辞
You were right. I need a cover story.
为什么 发生了什么吗
Why? Has something happened?
斯特凡举止奇怪
Stefan's acting weird.
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
达沃
Davor...
有人刚好有我们餐厅的照片吗
..Somebody just happens to leave the picture of our restaurant
放在警局的复印机上
lying on the photocopier of the police station?
那是上次调查的照片
It's from the previous investigation.
或其他人接手了
Or someone else has taken over
那个死警♥察♥的调查
where the dead cop left off.
你听到了 谋杀案调查毫无进展
You heard it, the murder investigation is going nowhere.
我还听说或许有其他团队在调查
I heard also there may be other teams working on it...
但我们的线人并不知道
..That our source doesn't know about.
我去处理
I'll take care of it.
很好 你们都在
Good, you're all here.
我有事告诉你们
I have something to tell you.
说吧
Go ahead.
我觉得有人在给警♥察♥提供消息
I think someone is feeding information to the police.
你为什么现在才告诉我们
Why are you just telling us this now?
我刚发现
I just found out.
达沃 拜托
Davor, please.
我们听着呢 斯特凡
Yes, we're listening, Stefan.
好
OK, so...
你要找什么类型的船
So what exactly are you looking for?
能开六百英里
Something that can do 600 miles.
好 所有船都有标配的绘图机
OK, well, they all come standard with chart plotting,
船头和艉侧推器
bow and stern thrusters.
你打算什么时候租
So when are you looking to rent?
尽快吧
As soon as possible, really.
-好 -抱歉 稍等
- OK. - Um, sorry, just one second.
达沃
Hey, Davor.
-你在哪 -在码头
- Where are you? - At the marina.
回来 我要看看你找到了什么
Head back. I want to see what you found.
我才刚到
I only just got here.
无所谓 快回来
Doesn't matter, come - now.
没听到你离开
Didn't hear you leave.
我得回去了
I needed to get back.
有人跟你在一起吗
Is someone there with you?
有
Er, yeah.
家里出什么事了吗
Is something going on at the house?
没有
No.
有什么我该担心的吗
Nothing I should worry about?
我想没有
I don't think so.
达沃的举止怪异吗
And Davor isn't acting weird?
不 我想我们不需要什么
No, no, I don't think we need anything.
纸巾
Napkins.
能给我们带点纸巾吗
Could you pick us up some napkins?
好
Ok.
好 那我们一会见
Yes, I guess I'll see you in a bit.
好
Ok.
达沃让我回去了
Davor's called me in.
-什么事 -他没说
- What about? - He didn't say.
别慌
Don't panic.
有人吗
Hello?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
你个天使
You angel.
达沃在健身房♥
Davor's in the fitness room.
停下
Stop.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
你认得这地方吗
Do you recognise this place...
或这个女人吗
..Or this woman?
我能问问你为什么这样审问我吗
Am I allowed to ask why you're questioning me like this?
别装无辜
Don't act innocent.
斯特凡说你一直
Stefan says you've been...
在跟这个女人见面
..Meeting with this woman.
她是个警♥察♥
And she's a fucking cop.
H·莱恩女士
Ms H Laing.
海伦·莱恩
Helen Laing?
瞧 我告诉你了
See? I told you.
是真的吗
So it's true?
她是我妈妈
Well, she's my mum.
你母亲是个警♥察♥
Your mother is a cop?
不
No.
她是个会计
She's an accountant.
那是个谎言 给他看
That's a fucking lie. Show him.
西南警局
-她有个朋友在那工作 -瞎说
- Well, she has a friend that works there. - Bullshit.
她只是个前台 或许他们一起吃午餐了
She's just a receptionist. Maybe they had lunch or something.
这个女人叫什么
What's this woman's name?
她叫什么
What's her name?
玛丽安
Marianne.
玛丽安·杰克森
Marianne Jackson.
把他的手♥机♥给我
Give me his phone.
解锁
Open it.
克里斯申 生快 汉娜 祝你今天开心
汉娜·莱恩 谢了 克里斯
克里斯
Chrissy?
是你吗
Is that you?
-海伦·莱恩吗 -是我
- Helen Laing? - Yes.
我是杜布拉芙卡·米密查
Dubravka Mimica.
怎么了
Yes?
-我能进来吗 -我正要出去
- Can I come in? - Er, well, I... I was just on my way out.
不会耽误很久
It won't take a moment.
请进吧
Come on through.
地方不错 你住在这里吗
Nice place. Do you live here?
不 我住在雷德兰
No, Redland.
肯定花了你不少钱
It must cost you a fortune.
我离婚时分到的
I... I got it in my divorce.
从克里斯申父亲那吗
From Christian's father?
不好意思
Sorry?
不 我才该不好意思
No, it's me who should be sorry.
我没好好介绍自己
I didn't introduce myself properly.
我是克里斯申的老板
I'm Christian's boss.
他又干什么了
What's he done now?
什么也没做
Nothing.
他干得很好
He's doing great.
那他推荐我了吗
So, has he recommended me?
推荐你
Recommended you?
你不是在找会计吗
Well, you are looking for an accountant?
天呐 不是 我刚好在附近 就想过来
God, no. I was in the neighbourhood and thought I'd come
介绍介绍自己 邀请你吃个饭
and introduce myself, invite you for a meal.
那太好了
That would be fantastic.
我听说你家餐馆很棒
I've heard your restaurant is amazing.
我是说去我家
I mean at my home.
家庭晚宴
A family dinner.
你真好心 但我得问问克里斯申
That's very kind, erm, but I'll need to check with Christian.
当然
Of course.
好
Ok.
你真是让人失望
You're just such a disappointment.
什么
What?
-不可能 -兹沃诺
- No way. - Zvono!
海伦·莱恩 会计师
任何人都能伪造网页
Anyone can fake a web page.
他还给警局打电♥话♥了
He also phoned the police station.
猜猜谁在接线处工作
And guess who is working on the switchboard?
去外面等着
Go and wait outside.
我欠你个道歉
I owe you an apology.
小心驶得万年船
You can't be too careful.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表