剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
兹沃诺密尔
Zvonomir!
干杯
干杯 干杯
私人派对 私人派对
Private, private.
达沃
Davor!
我说了吧
I told you.
今天属于你
Today is your day.
我们给你准备了小惊喜
We have a little surprise for you.
她在哪
Where is she, huh?
克里斯申呢
Where's Christian?
紧急情况 请问您需要什么服务
Emergency, which service do you require?
警♥察♥
The police.
来吧
Come.
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞什么 搞什么
What the fuck? What the fuck?
达沃
Davor?
达沃
Davor...
怎么回事
..What's happening?
这就是我们中的叛徒 克里斯申
There's our informer, Christian.
不可能
No way.
-不可能 -克里斯申 不
- It can't be. - Christian, no.
兹沃诺密尔看到他
Zvonomir saw him...
跟警♥察♥说话
..Talking to a cop.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
他之前诬陷你告密
He pointed the finger at you.
你应该了结他
You should finish him.
不
No...
杀人只需要勇气
All it takes is character.
克里斯申 不
Christian, no.
约万
Jovan.
-但这是斯特凡 -约万
- But it's Stefan. - Jovan!
约万
Jovan.
他是个叛徒 约万
He's a rat, Jovan.
不不不 求你了 不
No, no, no, don't, please, no.
达沃 求你了 什么警♥察♥
Davor, please. What cop?
篮球场
The basketball arena.
你收了他的黑钱
You took his dirty money.
你个烂人
Your scam.
你还接受下赌吗
Hey, are you still taking bets?
我认识你吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
那 那人是警♥察♥吗
That...that guy is a cop?
达沃 求你了 你得相信我
Davor, please, you have to believe me.
-是克里斯申 你不能相信他 -别又来这套
- It's Christian, you can't trust him. - Not that again.
不不 他撒谎了
No, no, he's lied...
关于他的家庭 关于碧昂卡 一切都是谎言
..About his family, about Bianca, everything's a lie!
求你了 达沃 听我说
Please, Davor, listen to me.
我现在知道我在哪见过那个警♥察♥了
I know now where... where I've seen that cop before.
求你了 求你了 我能证明
Please, please, I can prove it.
就给我...
Just give me...
让他去
Let him go.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表