剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
这...
It's...
我不理解斯特凡为什么会说你告密
I don't understand why Stefan would point the finger at you.
或许他觉得我威胁了他在这个家庭的地位
Maybe he thinks I'm muscling in on his place in the family.
跟我说实话 克里斯申
Tell me the truth, Christian.
他觉得我爱上碧昂卡了
He thinks I'm in love with Bianca.
你有吗
Are you?
你在跟我妹妹上♥床♥吗
Are you fucking my sister?
我没那么蠢
I'm not that stupid.
给你 克里斯
Here you go, Chrissy.
你去吧
Here you go.
像个爷们
Take it like a man.
妈的
Fuck!
听我说 听我说
Listen to me... Listen to me!
别耍小聪明
Don't try to be smart.
你去跟克里斯申和好 听懂没
You make it up with Christian, you understand?
你今天躲过一劫
You dodged a bullet today.
-谢天谢地有玛丽安·杰克森 -对 很不错
- Thank God for Marianne Jackson. - Yeah, that was a nice touch.
我们得再小心点
We just have to be more careful.
-我要停止你们的行动 -不行
- I'm shutting you down. - No!
我们刚有点起色
We're starting to get somewhere.
听着 是我在冒险
Look, it's my neck on the line.
这不是正式批准的调查 克里斯申
This isn't an officially sanctioned investigation, Christian.
我们所有人都在冒险
All our necks are on the line.
拜托 再给点时间
Please, just let it play out a little longer.
我已经给了你时间
I've already given you time.
他用来获取可被法庭采纳的证据了
Which he's used to acquire admissible evidence
用来证明一项重大犯罪阴谋
on a major criminal conspiracy.
我很确定凯恩警司
Which I'm sure Superintendent Kane
会为此感恩
will be hugely grateful for.
我不离开餐厅
I'm not leaving the restaurant.
-克里斯申 -我不走
- Christian. - I'm not!
直到我们能证明跟肖恩有关
Not until we prove the link to Sean.
听着
Look...
我跟你们一样
..I want to catch these scumbags
-也想抓住他们 -那就证明啊
- as much as you do. - Then prove it.
给我们一点时间
Give us some time.
我们已经很接近了
Look, we're really close.
达沃开始接纳我了
Davor's letting me in.
72小时
72 hours...
找到联♥系♥
..To find the link.
之后我就要过去
After that, I'm coming down there
把你拖出来 亲自逮捕你
to drag you out and arrest you myself.
我需要再来一瓶啤酒
Well, that calls for a beer.
-怎么这么久 -我今早才拿到
- What's taking so long? - I was only given it this morning.
我们都等了一周了
We've been waiting almost a week.
你们或许得再多等一阵 伙计
And you might be waiting a lot longer than that, mate.
-什么意思 -这东西的加密程度
- How do you mean? - Level of encryption on this.
就像恩尼格玛密♥码♥机一样
It's like the sodding Enigma code.
欢迎 请进
Welcome. Come in.
-这些给你 -谢谢
- These are for you. - Oh, thank you.
-这是我儿子 -很高兴终于见面了
- This is my son. - It's so nice to finally meet you.
-我是达沃 -我也很幸会 我是海伦
- I'm Davor. - Very nice to meet you, too. I'm Helen.
约万 我侄子
Jovan, my nephew.
-你好 约万 侄子 你好 -你好
- Hello, Jovan, the nephew. Hello. - Hi.
这是我女儿 碧昂卡
This is my daughter, Bianca.
你好 很高兴认识你
Oh, hello. Very nice to meet you.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
还有斯特凡 她未婚夫
And Stefan, her fiance.
-你好吗 -欢迎
- Hi. How are you? - Welcome.
-约万 帮海伦拿外套 -非常感谢
- Jovan, take Helen's coat, please. - Thank you very much.
-我能帮你拿吗 -好
- Can I get yours? - Yeah, yeah.
-外面有点冷 -这边走
- It's a bit chilly out there. - This way.
谢谢 房♥子真美
Thank you. What a lovely house.
看着好美味
This looks delicious.
-你在厨房♥忙了一天吧 -一整天
- Have you been in the kitchen all day? - All day.
向来如此
Always.
克里斯申告诉我你前夫是克罗地亚人
So, Christian tells me your ex-husband is from Croatia.
对 但他在这里
Yes, but he's lived here for
生活了三十年 所以
the best part of 30 years, so...
一日克罗地亚人 永远克罗地亚魂 对吧
You never stop being Croatian, right?
我想没人跟尼克说过这个
Well, I'm not sure that anyone's told Nick that.
-你去过那里吗 海伦 -克罗地亚吗 去过
- Have you been there, Helen? - To Croatia? Yeah.
对 克里斯申小时候去度过几次假
Yeah, a couple of times on holiday when Christian was small.
-你们去哪了 -我们去了小岛 哈瓦
- Where did you go? - Oh, we went to an island. Havar.
那里叫哈瓦尔
It's pronounced Hvar.
哈瓦尔 哈瓦尔吗
Hvar? Hvar?
-我说得对吗 -对 完美
- Is that right? - Yeah. Perfect.
哈瓦尔 我们去了哈瓦尔
Hvar. We went to Hvar.
-你喜欢那里吗 -超爱
- And did you like it? - Yes, loved it.
美如仙境
Absolutely beautiful.
但有一个假期 克里斯申
But there was one holiday when Christian
-非常害怕 -害怕
- got absolutely terrified. - Terrified?
对 有一种林鸽
Yeah. There were these wood pigeons
克里斯申觉得它们的叫声像狼
and Christian thought that they sounded like wolves.
-真可爱 -是啊
- How adorable. - Yeah.
-他那个年龄肯定很好看 -确实 确实
- I bet he was gorgeous at that age. - Yeah, he was, he was.
-他就是个妈宝 -妈 别说了
- He was a real mummy's boy. - Mum, stop.
真的吗 妈宝 但你从没去监狱探望过他
Really? Mummy's boy? But you never visited him in jail.
斯特凡 你在侮辱我们的客人
Stefan, you are insulting our guest.
不
No.
不不 没关系
No, no, no, it's OK.
我 我不否认当时我觉得很丢脸
I... I don't mind admitting I was ashamed of him.
但我现在不是了
But I'm not now.
自从他跟你们在一起
Ever since he's been with you,
自从他来到你们的餐厅 我...
ever since he's been in your restaurant, I...
我说不出自己有多骄傲
I can't tell you how proud of him I am.
敬家人
To family.
敬家人
To family.
我很抱歉我们怀疑了你
I'm sorry we doubted you.
没必要
There's really no need.
我不该听他的
I shouldn't have listened to him.
换了我也会这么做
I would have done the same.
我们认为有人在给警♥察♥
We believe someone is supplying information
提供我们的信息
to the police about us.
家里人吗
Someone in the family?
或熟人
Or close to it.
我猜他忍♥不住
I suppose he hasn't been able to
炫耀克拉伊纳的事
resist boasting about Krajina.
他跟我说了一些
He's told me a little.
现在你知道我们为什么要额外警觉 甚至多疑
Now you know why we need to be extra vigilant. Paranoid even.
当然
Of course.
那会让我们非常富裕
It is going to make us very rich.
我们所有人
All of us.
包括你
You included.
你以前杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anyone?
但你觉得你能行吗
But do you think you could?
我想不行
I don't think so.
我想你会让自己惊讶的
I think you're going to surprise yourself.
杀人只需要勇气
All it takes is character...
而你有很多
..And you have plenty of that.
这只是说说
Look, it's just talk.
他在获取情报 仅此而已
He's marking his card, that's all.
让他知道他们是认真的
Letting him know they mean business.
看这个
Here, look at this.
-那是他们要租的船吗 -对
- Is that the boat they're hiring? - Aye.
之前是渔船
Ex-fishing charter.
航行过几次 但状态依旧很好
Done a few knots, but still in good nick.
我应该能在那块板后面
I should be able to plant the listening device
装上监听器
behind that panel there.
很高科技
Pretty high-tech.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表