剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
准备好了吗
All set?
-你要去之后的派对吗 -可能吧
- Are you going to the after party? - Maybe.
那或许我们在那见
Well, maybe I'll see you there.
-你叫什么 -伊茜
- What's your name? - Issy.
你能看到他吗
Can you see him?
-吧台边黑白夹克的那人 -对
- White and black jacket by the bar? - Yeah.
你干什么 你干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
妈
Mum?
-你干了什么 -我警告过你 克里斯申
- What have you done? - I warned you, Christian.
你干了什么
What have you done?!
在我们死之前
第一集
两年后
你在想什么
What you thinking about?
事情
Stuff.
可能永远不会发生 你知道吗
It might never happen, you know?
-你保证吗 -嗯
- Do you promise? - Yeah.
我保证
I promise.
喂
Oi?
那是给尼克生日的
That's for, Nick's birthday.
我还在想我们要庆祝什么呢
I wondered what we were celebrating.
庆祝 更像是借酒浇愁吧
Celebrating? More like drowning my sorrows.
天呐 是今天吗
Oh, Christ. Is that today?
你确定那是她想谈的吗
You sure it's what she wants to talk about?
她已经几个月没跟我说话了 突然之间
She's barely spoken to me for months and now, suddenly,
她想叙叙旧
she wants to have a catch up.
或许这样也好
Well, maybe it's for the best.
我不想调任 他们怎么就不能
I don't want a bloody transfer. Why can't they just give me
给我个好案子 然后别来烦我了
a decent case and leave me alone?
我是指对我们
I meant for us.
伊茜 草字头的茜
Issy with an S.
-是工作 -小三的小三
- It's a work thing. - The other, other woman.
她是个线人
She's a contact.
肖恩 我开玩笑的 我最好不知道
Sean, I'm teasing. It's better that I don't know.
你不用告诉我任何事
You don't need to tell me anything.
或许我该告诉你
Maybe I do, actually.
-什么意思 -现在不行 我们已经迟了
- What do you mean? - Not now. We're late as it is.
-你不跟我一起去吗 -不 我得回趟家
- Aren't you coming in with me? - No, I need to pop home.
-海伦今天回来吗 -对
- Oh, is Helen coming back today? - Yeah.
我应该至少努力
I should at least try and
让人觉得我住在那里
make it look like I've been living there.
回见
See you.
对
'Yeah.
我把床弄乱了 搞脏了一些盘子
'I've unmade the bed, dirtied some dishes.'
-你来局里吗 -不 我要去克利夫顿见人
- Are you heading in? - 'No, I'm meeting someone in Clifton.
听着 我之前是真心的
'Listen, I meant what I said.'
什么 关于你的线人吗
What, about your contact?
关于他们想跟你谈调任的事
'About them wanting to talk to you about the transfer.
这样或许真的不错
'It really might be for the best.'
怎么会
How come?
也许这是个标志
'Well, maybe it's a sign
你应该考虑提前退休
you should be thinking of early retirement.
我也该这么做
'And I should too.'
怎么 你想离开警局吗
What - are you thinking about leaving the force?
对 还有我妻子
'Yeah, and my wife as well.'
-你确定吗 -我想自♥由♥ 汉娜
- Are you sure? - 'I want to be free, Hannah.
能自♥由♥地跟你在一起
'Free to be with you.
照顾你 给你买♥♥东西
'To..To take care of you, to buy you things,
比如昂贵的威士忌
'like, expensive bottles of scotch...'
和美丽的黑裙子
..And beautiful black dresses.
你 你喝那酒了吗
Have you - have you been at that bottle?
如果我们...
'Hey, if we...'
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩 你在吗
Sean, are you there?
我是肖恩 现在无法接电♥话♥
'Hi, this is Sean. I can't take your call,
请留言
please leave a message.'
你有出色的履历 汉娜
You've got an exemplary record, Hannah.
你无需再证明什么
You've got nothing left to prove.
-汉娜 -嗯 什么
- Hannah? - Yeah..Yes?
-你在听我说话吗 -对 对
- Are you even listening to me? - Um, yeah, yeah.
当然 你说这不是针对个人
Of course. Uh, you said that it wasn't personal.
确实不是
Well, it's not.
我知道这听上去像文职
I know it probably sounds like a bit of a desk job,
但到了你这个年纪
but at this stage of your career
或许这不是坏事
perhaps that isn't such a bad thing.
汉娜
Hannah?
抱歉 我只是在想
Sorry, erm, I was just wondering,
-你今早有肖恩的消息吗 -没有
- have you heard from Sean at all this morning? - No.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
只是我想他这会该回来了
It's just that I thought that he'd be back by now.
从哪里回来
Back from where?
他说他要去见线人
He said that he was meeting a contact.
他告诉你的吗
He told you that?
对 今天早上
Yeah. Yeah. This morning.
他不需要保姆 汉娜
He doesn't need a baby-sitter, Hannah.
不 不不 当然不
No. No, no, of course not.
我们还是关注下手头的东西吧
Let's focus on the matter in hand.
我是肖恩 现在无法接电♥话♥
'Hi, this is Sean. I can't take your call,
请留言
please leave a message.'
你好
Hello.
好 谢谢 没事
OK, thank you, that's OK.
没事
Fine.
没有吗 好 谢谢你们抽出时间 拜
No? OK. Thanks for your time, bye-bye.
我是肖恩 现在无法接电♥话♥
'Hi, this is Sean. I can't take your call,
请留言
please leave a message.'
肖恩 是我
Sean, erm, it's me.
听着 现在我担心了 你能给我回电吗 拜
Look, I, I'm worried now. Will you call me back? Bye.
美丽的黑裙子
'..Beautiful black dresses...'
早上好
Hi, good morning.
抱歉打扰 我想问问
Sorry to bother you. Erm, I was just wondering,
你今天早上是否看到
did you happen to see a blue Volvo
一辆蓝色沃尔沃停在店外
parked outside the shop this morning?
九点过后吗
Shortly after nine?
对 差不多那时候
Uh, yeah, that sounds about right.
我不知道是不是沃尔沃
I don't know if it was a Volvo,
-但肯定是蓝色 -你怎么注意到的
- but it was definitely blue. - And what made you notice it?
我一开始没有 是司机引起了我的注意
I didn't at first. It was the driver who caught my attention.
那是为什么
Oh, what was the reason for that?
他站在橱窗外好久
He was stood outside the window for ages,
盯着那条裙子
staring at that dress.
好吧
Ok.
这是他吗
Is that him?
我愿意堵上一切他肯定会买♥♥那裙子
I'd have bet anything he was going to come in and buy it.
通常你能看出来
You can usually tell the type.
-那他为什么没买♥♥ -不知道 之后我再看时
- So, what stopped him? - I don't know. Next time I looked,
他站在车旁 那时我才发现车是蓝色
he was standing by his car. That's when I noticed it was blue.
之后他开走了吗
And, then he just drove off?
说不好 有辆灰色货车挡住了我的视线
Couldn't tell you, this grey van stopped and blocked my view,
等那车开走后 蓝色的车也不见了
and, by the time it moved, the car was gone.
好 谢谢
OK, thank you.
你想好是否买♥♥这裙子了吗
Have you made up your mind on the dress?
那地方全是摄像头
There are cameras all over that part of town.
-有人能检查一下监控吗 -我来
- Can someone check through the footage? - I'll do it.
谢谢 瑞秋
Thanks, Rachel.
马库斯 芙兰 达里斯 你们去挨家挨户问询吧
Marcus, Fran, Darius, will you go door to door?
-行 -好
- Sure. - Yeah.
我们要让巡警帮忙吗
Should we get uniform to help?
先不要告诉别人 可能是白忙一场
Let's keep this to ourselves - could be a wild goose chase.
你有什么要补充的吗
Anything you'd like to add?
比利 你有空吗
Billy, have you got a moment?
干得好
Well done.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表