剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
He and Christian were close.
我听汉娜说起过
I've heard Hannah talk about it.
他没想过要告诉她吗
And he didn't think to tell her?
我想他打算说的
I think he was going to, you know,
在她问了关于伊茜的事之后 但是
after she questioned him about Issy, but...
但他还没来及说就死了
..But he never got the chance.
还有她去那干什么
What the hell was she even doing there?
她觉得自己能干什么
What did she think she could achieve?
我以为那是个年轻姑娘
Well, I was dealing with a young woman.
我担心她
I was worried for her.
万一她有什么麻烦 我可以去救她
I wanted to be there in case she got into trouble.
别对自己太严格了
Don't be too hard on yourself.
我
I've...
我让他陷入了危险
..I've put him in danger.
这是他自找的
He brought that on himself.
我要叫停行动了
I'm going to pull the plug.
你能联♥系♥他吗 让他退出
Can you contact him? Tell him he needs to get out.
这话还是由他妈妈说比较妥当吧
Wouldn't that be better coming from his mum?
汉娜根本不能办这个案子
Hannah should be nowhere near this.
事情太复杂了
It's way too messy.
他不接我的电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
接着打
Keep trying.
这个太咸了吗
Is this too salty?
这是什么
What is it?
帕斯蒂卡达炖牛肉
Pasticada.
很好吃
Oh, it's good.
-你个骗子 -抱歉
- You liar! - Oh! Sorry!
-真抱歉 你还好吗 -嗯
- I'm so sorry! Are you OK? - Yeah.
不 给我看看 好红
No, let me see! No, it's really red!
坏主意
Bad idea.
你有两个手♥机♥吗
You have two phones?
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是...
Oh, I was just, er...
手♥机♥掉了
..Dropped my phone.
有什么吃的吗
Anything to eat?
帕斯蒂卡达炖牛肉
Ah, pasticada.
你能送一盘上来吗
Can you send up a plate?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们都以为你只是
Oh! We were beginning to think you were
他想象中的人物了
a figment of his imagination.
你们约会多久了
How long have you been dating?
约会 不 天呐
Dating? No. Oh, my God!
这是我们约炮以后第三次见面
This is the third time I've seen him since we hooked up.
好好享受
Enjoy.
-他们喜欢你 放松 -我很放松
- They like you. Relax. - I am relaxed.
你想要什么
Do you want anything?
-你卖♥♥什么 -K粉 每包一百
- What are you selling? - Ketamine. Hundred a bag.
检查一下
Check it.
-不值一半的价格 -你说什么
- They're not worth half that. - What'd you say?
便宜货
Cheap shit!
我喜欢便宜货
I love the cheap shit.
我给你便宜货看看 基佬
I'll give you cheap shit, you fag!
给你 七十块 给我滚
Here, 70 quid. Now get lost.
别这样
Oh, come on...
玩会儿
..Have some fun.
-我不吸便宜货 -放松 来吧 宝贝
- I don't do cheap shit. - Relax! Come on, baby!
干杯
Cheers.
你不用告诉我任何事
'You don't need to tell me anything.'
或许我该告诉你
'Maybe I do, actually.'
克里斯申
再叫我基佬看看 我谅你也不敢
Call me a fag again, I fuckin' dare you!
杜布拉芙卡给我们祝福了
Dubravka has given us her blessing.
恭喜你们
Oh! Congratulations!
你准备好派对了吗
Are you ready to party?!
来来
Come, come, come.
我想敬大家一杯
Oh, I want to propose a toast.
等等 叫达沃过来
Ah, wait. Someone go get Davor.
他不会想错过这一幕
He won't want to miss this.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
在他办公室
In his office.
他整个早上都没来
He hasn't been all morning.
你今天跟他说过话了吗
Have you spoken to him today?
我给他打了几次电♥话♥ 没人接
I've tried him a few times. There's no answer.
或许他在开会
Maybe he's stuck in meetings.
谁是最后看到他的人
Who saw him last?
可能是我
Maybe I did.
他穿戴整齐准备出门
He was all dressed up to go out.
知道去哪吗
Any idea where?
或跟谁一起
Or with who?
达沃总是一个人
Mm, Davor keeps himself to himself.
我可能知道他在哪
I might know where he is.
我可以去找找
Oh, well, I could follow it up.
但你不是家人
But you're not family.
或许这样更好
Well, maybe that's for the best.
碧昂卡 把号♥码发给他
Bianca, text him the number.
你一找到他 就联♥系♥我们
The minute you find him, you call us.
明白吗
Understand?
好
Sure.
带上这个
Take this.
我不会需要 对吧
I won't need that, will I?
以防万一
Just in case.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你见我
Yeah, thanks for seeing me.
听着 你在电♥话♥里说
Look, you said on the phone
达沃跟人打架了
Davor got into some kind of fight?
对 他跟贩毒的吵架了
Yeah, he mouthed off to a dealer.
但你没看到发生了什么 他们去了哪里
But you didn't see what happened? Where they went?
没有 他就消失了
No, he just disappeared.
我找了他好久
I looked for him for ages.
你没想过要联♥系♥谁吗
And you didn't think to call anyone?
谁 他母亲吗
Who? His mother?
好吧 那个贩毒的是谁
All right, so who's this dealer?
高个子 长长的鹰钩鼻
A tall guy, with a long hook nose
脖子上有纹身
and a tattoo on his neck.
你不知道名字什么的吗
You don't have a name or anything?
我好像听到别人叫他...
I think I heard someone call him...
马特 对 应该是马特
..Matt? Yeah, Matt, I think.
对 你认识他吗
Yeah. You know him?
认识
Yeah.
打过交道
Our paths have crossed.
十分钟
Ten minutes!
听到没 十分钟
Oi? Ten minutes, mate.
不
No!
放开我 放开
Get off me... Get off!
别动
Don't move!
别动
Don't fucking move!
留在那
Stay there.
你 滚出去
You, get out.
出去 赶紧滚
Get the fuck out now! Get out, now!
达沃 达沃 快来
Davor... Davor, come on.
快来 快 我们走
Come on. Come on, let's go.
我们得走了
We need to go now.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
停车 停...
Just stop, stop...
达沃 你还好吗
Davor, you OK?
你还好吗 达沃
You OK, Davor?
挺住 坚持住 达沃
Come on, stay with me, Davor.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
昨晚加班了
I had a late night.
我们很担心
We were worried.
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表