剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
He can't be sure of that.
但他是深入虎穴的人
But he's the man on the ground here.
他很坚信有大事要发生
He's adamant something big's about to happen.
而且他很安全
And that he's completely safe.
听着
Look,
如果我们抓到他们现场交易白粉
if we can catch them in the act of smuggling the coke,
再加上克里斯申的录音
along with the audio Christian's recorded
和肖恩电脑里的文件
and the files from Sean's computer,
这就是实打实的铁证
it all adds up to a solid bust.
这证明了肖恩在追查他们
It proves Sean was onto them,
并且对方有杀他的动机
and a motive for his murder.
但如果我们不把斯特凡的事告诉凯恩
But if we don't tell Kane about Stefan
之后他发现我们早就知道 那...
and it comes out later that we knew, then...
你有合理的借口
You have plausible deniability.
这都是国家犯罪调查局的
This is all masterminded by some
流氓探员一手策划的
rogue operative from the NCA.
这差不多也是事实
Which is more or less the bloody truth.
你说过我们有72小时
You said we had 72 hours.
对
Yeah.
而且时间快到了
And they're almost up.
流浪者回来了
The wanderer returns.
你可算回来了
There you are.
你见到斯特凡了吗
Have you seen Stefan?
没有
No.
达沃说他回克罗地亚了
Davor said he's in Croatia.
-克罗地亚 -对 他是这么说的
- Croatia? - Well, that's what he said.
克里斯申 怎么回事
Christian, what's going on?
我得跟他谈谈
I have to go and speak to him.
-达沃 -你来迟了
- Davor? - You're late.
一天可以 不能连着两天
One day's OK, not two in a row.
尤其是现在斯特凡在克罗地亚
Especially with Stefan in Croatia.
-对 我想跟你谈谈这个 -坐下
- Yeah, but that's what I wanted to sp... - Sit.
-达沃 我... -坐
- Davor, I.. - Sit.
我需要你展示出勇气
I need you to show character.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
因为我们谈过的事
Cos the thing we talked about...
克拉伊纳
Krajina.
从今天开始
..it starts today.
克里斯申
Christian...
过去的已经过去了
..what's done is done.
我是克里斯申 请留言
This is Christian. Say something.
别又玩失踪
Not again.
我想他肯定有理由
I'm sure there's an explanation.
已经快两小时了
It's been almost two hours.
我再给他发信息
I'll try texting him again.
天呐
Oh, God.
你得冷静
You need to calm down.
不能带手♥机♥
No phones.
有消息吗
Anything?
信♥号♥♥肯定很弱
The signal must be weak.
有了
There we go.
那是哪里
Well, where's that?
玛丽娜酒店
The Marina Hotel.
先生们 欢迎来到布里斯托
Gentlemen, welcome to Bristol.
上校
Colonel?
-我们说过不能带手♥机♥ -放松
- We said no phones. - Relax.
我忘记告诉他们了
I forgot to tell them.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends here.
看着熟悉吗
Look familiar?
那是什么
What's that?
我们喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink, huh?
他戴着监听器
He's carrying a bug.
监听器
A bug?
敬成功行动
To a successful operation.
见鬼
Shit.
告诉我 你的旅途还顺利吗
So, tell me, how was your trip?
不太牢靠
Shaky.
这家伙怎么回事
What's wrong with this guy?
抱歉
Sorry.
也许 他病了
Maybe...he's sick?
让他出去
Get him out of here.
你觉得他需要支援吗
Do you think he needs backup?
不 让他去
No, leave him.
他心中有数
He knows what he's doing.
我不能坐视不管
I can't just sit here.
汉娜 你要去哪
Hannah? Where are you going?
我们会付这些
This is what we'll pay.
老天
Come on...
挺住
Come on.
挺住
Come on.
克里斯申
Christian.
克里斯申
Christian?
你 你受伤了吗
Are you... Are you hurt?
-你能起来吗 -克里斯申
- Can you get up? - Christian?
克里斯申 你得站起来
Christian, you have to get up.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here!
我在这里
I'm in here!
没事的
It's ok.
你在这干什么
What are you doing in there?
我感觉不舒服
Well, I...don't feel very well.
你得回去了
You need to come back now.
好
Ok.
那就72小时内
Within the next 72 hours, then.
嗯 都行 反正东西不会跑
Yeah, whenever. It's not going anywhere.
我们都一样
It was the same for all of us.
第一次杀人 这是
The first time you kill, it's...
这是对勇气的终极考验
It's the ultimate test of character.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
难以置信 你真是让人头疼 知道吗
Unbelievable. You're a fucking headcase, you know that?
-只有在需要这样的时候 -不
- Only when I need to be. - No.
你太鲁莽了 汉娜
You were reckless, Hannah.
你可能毁了一切
You could've jeopardised everything.
但我没有
Well, I didn't,
我也不需要你跟我说教鲁莽的事 比利
and I don't need a lecture from you on being reckless, Billy.
至少他又回来了
At least he's back in the fold.
你好你好 我是斯特凡
Hello, hello. You've reached Stefan.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
你好你好 我是斯特凡
Hello, hello. You've reached Stefan.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
警方正在调查一名男性的死因
Police are investigating the death of a man
其尸体昨天早上于布洛克利附近的森林发现
whose body was found in woods near Brockley yesterday morning.
尸体在早上六点过后
The discovery was made shortly after 6 am
被一名遛狗路人发现
by a member of the public walking their dog.
警方称死者大约二十多岁
The dead man, who police say appears to be in his 20s,
尚未确认身份
has not been identified.
小姐贵姓
So, Miss...?
琼斯 索菲·琼斯
Jones. Sophie Jones.
我同事接了你的电♥话♥
My colleagues who took your call,
-他们说你担心你的男友 -对
- they said you were worried about your boyfriend. - Yeah.
我们大吵了一架
We had a massive row.
-那是什么时候 -两天前
- When was this? - Three nights ago.
之后我就没收到他的消息了
I haven't heard from him since.
他叫什么
What's his name?
马蒂 马修·安德森
Matty... Matthew Anderson.
你担心他的人身安全吗
Are you concerned for his welfare?
我在广播里听到
I heard a report on the radio
布洛克利附近发现了尸体
about a body found near Brockley.
-你为什么觉得两者会有联♥系♥ -不知道
- Why do you think there's any connection? - I don't know.
他以前闯过祸
He's had his fair share of trouble.
他有犯罪记录吗
Does he have a criminal record?
我们认识前他在帮派里
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表