剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表
放下
Drop it.
你该走了
You should go.
你知道要去哪吗
Do you know where you're heading?
不 别告诉我
No, actually, don't tell me.
别寄明信片 别发邮件
No postcards. No email.
什么也别说
Nothing.
哥斯达黎加的凯科斯群岛
Caicos in Costa Rica.
有消息吗
Any word?
他们还是不接电♥话♥
They're still not answering.
碧昂卡呢
And Bianca?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们开张 像往常一样
We open up, as usual.
来吧 去准备
Go on. Get started.
我在芙兰的东西里找到了这个
I found this amongst Fran's things.
还有肖恩被折磨的视频证据 我就不拿出来了
Along with proof of Sean's torture that I'm not gonna share.
我花了好一阵才搞清楚谁是谁
It took me a while to figure out who everyone was,
但最后我弄明白了
but I think I got there in the end.
我现在知道你为什么毫无保留地相信线人了
I can see why you would trust your contact implicitly,
以及你为什么不想冒险说出他的身份
and why you wouldn't want to risk identifying him.
不
No.
这事你知我知即可
This stays between you and me.
你知道内鬼是谁吗
Do you know who the leak is?
我不知道
I've no idea.
你复职了
You're reinstated.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会加入船库大屠♥杀♥案件调查
You'll join the investigation into the boathouse massacre.
遵命
Yes, sir.
但你真正的任务
But your real assignment...
找到那个背叛我们的混♥蛋♥
..Find the bastard who betrayed us.
警♥察♥身份证 汉娜·莱恩督察
剧集 | 在我们死去前(2021) | 导航列表