剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Crime is rampant.
合我口味
My kind of town.
但是这里没有人能与你匹敌, 没有良善的象征供你腐化
But you have no one to match wits with, no symbol of goodness to corrupt.
没有蝙蝠侠, 也就没有小丑
Without Batman, there can be no Joker.
没有松动的螺丝, 没有丢失的弹珠, 你的钟楼里也没有蝙蝠
No loose screws. No lost marbles. No bats in your belfry.
在这个世界, 你完全的心智健全
In this world, you're perfectly sane.
不, 快停下, 让我离开这, 我命令你
No! Make it stop. Let me out of here, I command you.
你在这里没有力量
You have no power here.
我会放弃它
I'll give it all up.
求你了, 只要你让我做回我自己
Please, just let me go back to being me.
我, 我不要当一个正常人
I ca... I can't be average.
小丑先生!
Mr. Joker!
嘿, 我能说话了
Hey, I can talk.
我的力量
My powers.
蝙蝠螨, 你能恢复小丑搞出来的烂摊子吗
Bat-Mite, can you undo the mess Joker made?
当然, 蝙蝠侠, 毫不费力
Sure, Batman. No sweat.
小丑在那里看见了什么
What did the Joker see in there?
只是一点我想让他看见的
Only what I wanted him to.
所以, 嗯, 哈莉, 你想和我出去玩吗
So, uh, Harley, you wanna maybe hang out or something?
抱歉, 孩子, 我是专一的女孩
Sorry, kid, but I'm a one guy type of gal.
对不对呀, 抱抱小甜心?
Isn't that right, huggle-buggy?
别难过, 老伙计
Don't take it so hard, old chum.
再说, 你现在是一个正式的犯罪斗士了, 你还有了你的专属宿敌
Besides, you're an official crime-fighter now that you have your own arch-nemesis.
你说得对, 谢了, 蝙蝠侠
Hey, you're right. Thanks, Batman.
你想去五维世界吗?
How'd you like to go to the 5th dimension?
不, 我...
No, l...
很好, 我们会有很多乐子的
Cool. We're gonna have so much fun.
到此结束啦, 朋友们
That's all, folks.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表