剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
世界失去了它最英勇的英雄
... and the world its bravest hero...
但最大的悲痛落在了一个小男孩身上
... it was a young boy who would bear the greatest loss.
我有一条关于那个怪物下一个袭击地点的线索, 达米安
I've got a lead on where that monster's gonna strike next, Damian.
如果我成为了他们想要的那种儿子, 或许我就能做点什么
If I had been the son they wanted me to be, maybe I could have done something.
或许我就能救他们
Maybe I could have saved them.
有些事注定会发生
Some things are just destined to happen.
对于某些人, 悲剧是不可避免的
For some people, tragedy is inevitable.
但悲剧成就了布鲁斯·韦恩
But tragedy made Bruce Wayne the man he was.
也成就了我
It made me who I am.
我不知道我会不会辜负蝙蝠侠所留下的这些, 迪克
I don't know if I can live up to the Batman legacy, Dick.
我都不知道我想不想做
I don't know if I want to.
要是我搞砸了, 就会有人受伤
If I mess up, people get hurt.
你的爸爸已经教给了你保护自己和他人所需的所有知识
Your dad taught you everything you need to know to protect yourself and others.
你只需要有足够的信心去实践
You just have to believe in yourself enough to use that knowledge.
记住, 达米安, 蝙蝠侠的遗产不止是这身制♥服♥
Remember, Damian, there's more to the Batman legacy than being Batman.
我早该明白的
I should know.
你要去阻止他吗?
Are you going to stop him?
我要去确保小丑再也不会伤害任何人
I'm gonna make sure Joker never hurts anyone again.
嘿!
Hey!
那是小丑吗?
Is that the Joker?
现在尽管笑吧, 二世
Laugh it up while you can, Junior...
等到我把你扔进阿卡姆你就再也笑不出来了
...you won't have anything to smile about when I put your butt in Arkham.
哎呀, 蝙蝠侠
Well, Batman...
我还在想你到底会不会来呢
...I was wondering when you'd show up.
看着你的大楼砸在
Shame about the Waynes...
韦恩夫妇头上, 可真是遗憾
...seeing as it was your building that fell on them and all.
你越界了, 疯子
You've crossed the line, madman.
喔 越界?
Ooh. Cross the line?
我可都还没结束热身呢
I haven't even gotten warm yet.
这么多笑气足够覆盖整座城市了
That's enough Joker Gas to blanket the city.
我们觉着羞辱蝙蝠侠的最好方式
We thought the best way to dishonor Batman...
就是让市民们对他的记忆都变成狂笑
...would be to replace the citizen's memories of him with a smile.
我们? 啊! 啊
We? Aah! Unh.
蝙蝠侠
Batman...
看来你见到我很是震惊啊
...you look shocked to see me.
看见我是不是很惊喜呀, 蝙蝠侠?
Surprised to see me, Batman?
或者换个称呼, 夜翼?
Or should I say, Nightwing?
哦, 我怎么知道的? 我疯了, 但还不傻, 记住没?
Oh, how'd I know? I'm crazy, not stupid, remember?
但现在布鲁斯·韦恩死了, 你也不得不接下这个担子
But now that Bruce Wayne's gone, you'll have to do.
你早该死了, 你是怎么...?
You're supposed to be dead. How'd you...?
哦, 谁还关心这个? 我被炸上天过
Oh, who cares? I've been blown up...
掉进烟囱过, 被鲨鱼咬过
...dropped down smokestacks, fed to sharks.
我可是小丑, 我永远能死里逃生
I'm the Joker. I always survive.
不过这一次, 玩笑开到我头上了
Only this time, the joke was on me.
最近我的医生告诉了我一个坏消息
My doc recently gave me the bad news.
看样子这些年来我接触过的那些化学试剂
Seems all those chemicals I'd exposed myself to over the years...
终于开始发挥作用了
...finally took their toll.
他说我还有六个月可活, 我让他活了六秒
He gave me six months to live. I gave him six seconds.
所以你就找了个儿子来给你卖♥♥力气
So you needed a son to do your dirty work.
他? 哈
Him? Ha.
一个没有活着的理由也没有能失去的东西的无名小卒罢了
A nobody with nothing to live for and nothing to lose.
他开开心心地让我给他改头换面变成我的样子
He gladly let me make him over in my image.
你要知道, 不只有蝙蝠侠才有粉丝的
Batman's not the only one with fans, you know.
所以你打着摧毁蝙蝠侠留下的东西的名义杀死了韦恩夫妇
So you killed the Waynes in the name of destroying Batman's legacy.
我想着那个老家伙一定会把他的火炬传下去
I figured the old man would just keep passing the torch down...
而我要想笑到最后, 就得抢先掐灭它
...and if I'm ever going to get the last laugh, I need to snuff it out.
而今夜, 它就要和你一起消失了
And tonight, it ends with you.
最后的蝙蝠侠
The last of the Batmen.
我一生的工作就要大功告成
My life's work is coming to an end.
蝙蝠侠是一种理想, 而非个人
Batman is an ideal, not a person.
他不会死去
He can't die.
那我们就等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
永别了, 新蝙蝠侠
Goodbye, New Batman.
等你见到真的那个, 给他说声“你好”
Say, "hello," to the real one when you see him.
我猜你一定错过最新通告了, 小丑
Guess you missed the announcement, Joker.
现在还有一个新罗宾在此
There's a new Robin in town too.
哦哟, 你可真是个小可爱
Well, aren't you precious?
达米安?
Damian?
你说的对
You were right.
是时候来接过他的担子了
It's time I lived up to the legacy.
所以, 我要做什么?
So, what do I do now?
缠住他们, 我去对付笑气
Keep them busy while I get to the gas.
嘿, 新的那个, 抓住他
Hey, new me, get him.
他们居然说我疯
And they call me crazy.
你以为穿上罗宾制♥服♥就能当英雄了?
You think putting on a Robin costume makes you a hero?
不, 你不过是个假货, 而我生来就是为了这个
No, you're just a fake. I was born for this.
哦, 看看他们, 真叫我想起过去的时光
Oh, look at them go. Reminds me of old times.
知道吗, 我试图训练过很多徒弟
You know, I tried training a lot of apprentices...
但是几乎没有人能从那疯狂的试炼中活下来
...but it's hard to find someone who can survive the rigors of being completely insane.
来啊
Come on.
我的包袱可抖的比你更响亮
I've had punch lines that hit harder than you.
啊 哈?
Unh. Huh?
我是我父亲的儿子
I am my father's son.
现在越来越精彩了, 不是吗, 蝙蝠...?
Now it's getting good, don't you think, Batm...?
你哪里都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
我们将一同坠落
We all go down together.
这就是终章了
This is the finale.
这出戏没了蝙蝠侠可演不下去
The show can't go on without Batman.
咱们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
第一条:好的超级反派绝不在英雄们死前离开, 呆瓜
Rule one: Good super villains never leave the heroes alive, dummy.
第二条:倒计时从来不作数
Rule two: Countdown clocks are for hacks.
让混乱统治一切! 哈哈!
Let chaos reign! Ha, ha!
哦...
Oh...
这下坏了
This can't be good.
发生什么了?
What happened?
嗯, 要用你♥爸♥的话说, 小丑被自己的爆竹炸上了天
Well, your Dad would say, Joker was hoisted by his own petard.
干的漂亮, 孩子
Good job, kid.
你觉得咱们还能继续干下去吗?
You think you're gonna stick with it?
当然
Yup.
哥谭需要一个蝙蝠侠, 而蝙蝠侠需要一个罗宾
Gotham needs a Batman and Batman needs a Robin.
年轻的达米安从悲剧中站了起来
Young Damian rose above great tragedy...
也证明了他父亲的精神能因他永存
... and proved that his father lived on through him.
他接受了自己斗篷继承人的身份
He accepted his place as heir to the cowl.
准备好去抓几个罪犯渣滓了吗, 罗宾?
Ready to pound some criminal scum, Robin?
为了履行正义, 爸爸
Holy hammers of justice, Dad.
我是说, 蝙蝠侠
I mean, Batman.
一起去抓住他们
Let's go get them.
熬夜写你新的侦探小说呢, 阿尔弗雷德?
Up late writing another of your detective stories, Alfred?
一些想入非非罢了, 先生
A flight of fancy, sir.
猫女正在策划另一场与猫有关的盗窃
Catwoman is planning another feline-related felony.
怪不得你今天的蝙蝠装熨烫的这么整齐
That explains why your Batsuit looks so nicely pressed.
要我说, 她或许会是一位不错的韦恩夫人
You know, she could make quite the Mrs. Wayne some day.
我只会给她戴上一副蝙蝠手铐
The only rings I'm putting on her are the Bat-cuffs.
自然了, 先生
Of course, sir.
明日骑士
阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 著
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表