剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
对于挑战者们来说, 时间不多了
Time's running out for the Challengers of the Unknown.
艾斯摩根, 英勇的试飞员
Ace Morgan, daredevil test pilot.
马克哈利教授, 优秀的科学家和水肺潜水大♥师♥
Professor Mark Haley, master scientist and scuba expert.
里德赖安, 著名的冒险家和登山者
Red Ryan, famed adventurer and mountain climber.
洛基戴维斯, 铁人三项世界冠军
Rocky Davis, world champion triathlete.
头脑, 体力, 技巧与勇气
Brains, brawn, skill and guts.
他们就是未知挑战者
They are the Challengers of the Unknown.
伙计, 看看那些长得超大的的蜥蜴
Man, check out the overgrown lizards.
这真是个疯狂的, 一团糟的岛屿
This is one crazy, mixed-up island.
那块陨石坠落的地方...
That meteorite hit the ground...
就在这个坐标附近
...near these coordinates.
你的小发明侦测到什么东西了吗, 教授?
Are you picking up anything on your gizmo, prof?
这个方向侦测到很高的读数, 艾斯
I'm getting a strong reading in this direction, Ace.
噢哟! 那石头可真是砸出了个大坑啊
Whoo-ee! That rock packed a heck of a punch.
我想取点样本进行分♥析♥
I wanna get some samples for analysis.
小心! 那块陨石有很强的辐射性
Careful. That meteorite's highly radioactive.
蝙蝠侠. 我早该知道会在这里见到你
Batman. I should have known we'd find you here.
我在魔鬼三角的事情正要处理完时
I was finishing up business in the Devil's Triangle...
蝙蝠机检测到了这块陨石的踪迹
...when the Batjet's instruments picked up that meteorite's trail.
我想我该来调查一下
Thought I'd investigate.
这什么鬼
What in blazes?
一定是辐射让一只小小的蜘蛛
The radiation must have mutated a humble spider...
变成了这可怕的巨兽
...into that horrific beast.
和我想的一样
My thoughts exactly.
小心!
Look out!
反应真快, 教授
That was some quick thinking, prof.
看来你们把这里的事情处理得很好
I can see you have things well in hand here.
哥谭需要我
I'm needed back in Gotham City.
谢谢协助, 蝙蝠侠
Thanks for the assist, Batman.
嘿, 教授, 来看看这个
Hey, prof, get a load of this.
未完待续
致远族的复仇!
现在这宝贝是我的了
And now to claim this treasure for my own.
立刻投降, 邪星
Surrender now, Evil Star.
或是面对装甲复仇者, 蓝甲虫的愤怒
Or face the wrath of the armored avenger, Blue Beetle.
你这是自讨苦吃, 小子
You just stepped into a world of pain, kid.
嘿, 我一个人能行
Hey, I could have done that myself.
是, 是. 听着, 我知道蝙蝠侠说过我还没准备好一个人出任务
Yeah, yeah. Look, I know Batman told me I'm not ready for a solo mission.
但我怎么能忽略求救信♥号♥♥呢?
How could I just ignore that distress call?
再说了, 我不是一个人, 我还有你, 我们是搭档
Besides, I'm not alone. I've got you. We're partners.
好吧, 也许我们确实需要帮助
Okay, maybe we do need help.
而我正好知道该向谁求助
And I know just who to call.
哟
Yo.
巴科, 我需要...
Paco, I need...
我能一会儿再打给你吗, 海梅?
Can I hit you back, Jaime?
我忙着玩新"蓝甲虫"游戏
I'm deep into this new "Blue Beetle" video game.
确实很棒, 对吧?
Pretty awesome, isn't it?
嗯, 还没"海王"游戏的一半好
Yeah, it's not half as cool as the "Aquaman" game.
什么...? 你认真的吗?
What...? Seriously?
海王是海洋之王, 亚特兰蒂斯的守护者
Aquaman is the king of the sea, the champion of Atlantis.
超级牛逼
Outrageous.
蓝甲虫, 他可能只是随便哪个失败者
Blue Beetle, he could be any loser.
才不是随便哪个失败者
Not just any loser
我是说, 他到底是为什么在战斗?
I mean, what's he stand for anyway?
我们只知道, 是圣甲虫说了算
For all we know, the armor's calling the shots.
那完全不是真的
That is so not true.
好吧, 那个, 你知道蓝甲虫是怎样打败邪星的吗?
Yeah, well, do you have any clue how Beetle would take down Evil Star?
哇哦, 邪星? 我还困在疯奎特这儿呢
Whoa, Evil Star? I'm still stuck on Crazy Quilt.
你是怎么这么快就打到那一关的?
How did you get to that level so fast?
这真是个好问题
That's a good question.
稍等一下, 巴科. 喂?
Hang on a minute, Pac. Hello?
你以为自己在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
拯救宇宙?
Saving the universe?
你能拯救自己就算走运了
You'll be lucky if you can save yourself.
稍等一下, 蝙蝠侠
Hang on a second, Bats.
巴科, 我快死了
Paco, I'm dying here.
-我想我知道了-好极了, 让我把另一个通话挂掉
I think I've got it. - Great. Let me dump this other call.
蝙蝠侠, 我真的该挂电♥话♥了
Bats, I've really gotta go.
等一下, 还有一件事
Wait, there's one thing...
蓝甲虫结束通话
Beetle out.
未成年人
Teenagers.
所以这个邪星是直接从星光中获取能量的, 对吧?
So this Evil Star dude gets his powers directly from starlight, right?
是啊, 所以呢?
Yeah. So what?
明白了. 谢谢, 巴科
Got it. Thanks, Paco.
一份星光阻碍电磁脉冲送上
One starlight-blocking electromagnetic pulse coming up.
蓝甲虫, 放松点, 孩子. 他晕过去了, 你赢了.
Beetle. Ease up, kid. He's out. You won.
我们是好人, 记得吗?
We're the good guys, remember?
抱歉
Sorry.
等等, 你该不会是一路跟着我来的吧?
Wait. Did you actually follow me here?
我需要知道你已经准备好做单人任务了
I need to know you're ready for solo missions.
你穿的不只是一套装甲. 更是一件武器
That's not just a suit of armor you're wearing. It's a weapon.
武器? 你说的可是我最好的伙伴
Weapon? You're talking about my best bud here.
好主意, 把邪星带去欧阿星
Good idea. Take Evil Star to Oa...
把他交给绿灯军团
...and turn him over to the Green Lantern Corps.
只有一个问题: 欧阿星在哪里?
Just one thing: Which way is Oa?
欧阿
Oa.
不敢相信我们真的到这儿了. 而且我们就要见到绿灯军团了
I can't believe we're really here. And we're actually gonna meet the Corps.
嘿, 伙计们. 有一份特殊快递
Hey, guys. Got a special delivery.
出什么事了?
Something wrong?
断开电源并交出圣甲虫
Power down and turn over the scarab.
抱歉, 你说什么?
Excuse me?
没人会追究你的责任, 孩子. 是这具装甲.
Nobody's holding you responsible, kid. It's the armor.
它影响了你.
Got you under its influence.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
别插手, 蝙蝠侠. 这是军务
Stay out of this, Bats. Corps business.
这是个玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
解除武装, 蠢货
Stand down, poozer.
如果这是玩笑, 我得说, 我不觉得它很...
If it is, I gotta tell you, I don't think it's very...
好吧, 攻击
Okay, light him up.
抱歉, 甲虫小子
Sorry, bug boy...
但为了你自己好, 我们得把你关进监狱里
...but we gotta lock you up in the science cells for your own good.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
海梅, 盖, 别打了
Jaime, Guy, break it up.
你非要插手这件事吗
Why don't you keep out of it?
乖乖听话, 盖. 还记得上次发生了什么吗
Be a good boy, Guy. Remember what happened last time?
没有我的允许, 你哪怕只是打了个喷嚏...
You so much as sneeze without my permission...
也会为此后悔的
...you're going to regret it.
我倒是想试试看
That I'd like to see.
那一拳只是碰巧
Lucky punch.
现在, 除了盖以外谁能告诉我这是怎么回事?
Now, will somebody other than Guy tell me what this is all about?
也许我能帮上忙
Perhaps I can help.
海梅·雷耶斯, 给你提供力量的圣甲虫...
The scarab that generates your power, Jaime Reyes...
其实是一件外星科技, 它属于我们不共戴天的敌人
... is actually a piece of alien technology that belongs to our sworn enemies...
一个名叫致远族的外星种族
... an ancient race called the Reach.
几千年前, 我们这些守护者打败了那些宇宙掠夺者
Thousands of years ago, we Guardians defeated these cosmic marauders...
但他们已经在无数的星球上撒下了和你那件相似的圣甲虫
... but not before they seeded countless worlds with scarabs similar to yours.
圣甲虫给予它们的宿主非凡的力量
The scarabs give their host extraordinary powers...
把他们变成他们世界中的英雄
... transform them into heroes of their people.
是啊, 直到圣甲虫真正的程序启动
Yeah, until their real programming kicks in...
这些英雄就会变成致远族入侵的重要内应
...and these heroes become the point men for a Reach invasion.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说我是某种星际恶棍?
Are you saying I'm some kind of intergalactic villain?
完全正确, 小子
Loud and clear, punk.
我训练海梅几个月了. 他是个好孩子
I've been training Jaime for months. He's a good kid.
如果是圣甲虫在控制他的话, 我会发现的
If the scarab was controlling him, I'd know it.
好吧, 如果他真的是一个好孩子, 那么他不会介意交出圣甲虫吧
Well, if he's such a good kid, then he won't mind giving up the scarab.
圣甲虫是我的
I keep the scarab.
你想要它? 那么你得从我手里抢走它
You want it? You'll have to take it from me.
白昼朗朗, 黑夜茫茫, 魑魅魍魉, 无所遁藏
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight.
邪徒奸党, 惧吾神光, 绿灯长明, 万世光芒
Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light.
诗?
Poetry?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表