剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
我差点犯下此生最大的错误
...I almost made the biggest mistake of my life.
我差点不能原谅自己
I almost didn't go through with this.
你在干什...?
What are you...?
卡特琳娜, 你干了什么? 我变成了你?
Katrina, what have you done? I'm you?
而你变成了我?
And you're me?
你到底要干什么?
What could you possibly hope to gain?
拜托, 我有一整个清单的愿望呢
Oh, please. I have a list.
自♥由♥, 是第一个愿望
Freedom, for one thing.
我不用再躲藏在阴影里
No longer will I have to hide in the shadows.
然后是我的个人爱好: 复仇
Then there's my personal favorite: Retribution.
谜语人会得到他应有的报应
The Riddler will finally get what he deserves...
而后果由蝙蝠侠承担
...and Batman will take all the blame.
我不会坐视不管的
Not if I have anything to say about it.
蝙蝠侠永远不会攻击一个手无寸铁的女人
Batman would never hit a defenseless woman.
有意思, 我可没有那个毛病
Funny. I don't have that problem.
那愚蠢的车钥匙在哪里?
Where are the stupid keys?
锁定
认证
需要声纹认证
Voice authorization required.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
接受
需要确认目的地
Destination required.
目的地
当然是要去我住的地方
Wherever it is I dwell, of course.
点火
所以, 这不是个梦
So it wasn't a dream.
很明显我新身体的重心更...
Clearly, my new center of gravity is much...
偏上了
...higher.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
说好了两小时之前在这里见面的
We were supposed to meet here over two hours ago.
亲爱的, 我不需要向你解释
Darling, I don't have to answer to you.
我可是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
他刚刚是不是叫了你"亲爱的" ?
Did he just call you "darling?"
你在等什么, 等我邀请你?
What are you waiting for, an invitation?
谜语人越狱了, 我们要找到他
The Riddler's escaped and we're going to find him.
这一次, 那个家伙起码要坐20年牢
This time, that freak's looking at 20 years behind bars.
我认为会比这更糟
I have a much worse fate in mind.
他要在监狱度过余生吗?
Life in solitary?
再也没有余生了
Try no life at all.
呃, 我完全没懂
Um, you lost me.
我怎么一点也不吃惊?
Why am I not surprised?
我们要杀了谜语人, 你知道为什么吗?
We're going to extinguish Riddler and do you know why?
因为人家讨厌他, 讨厌他, 讨厌他
Because I hate him, hate him, hate him.
我的意思是
By that I mean,
他是一个威胁, 必须被一劳永逸地消灭
he's a menace that must be terminated once and for all.
听着, 蝙蝠侠, 我和你一样想解决谜语人
Listen, Batman, I'd love to get rid of the Riddler as much as you...
但我们一般不会这么做
...but we don't actually do that.
我们现在会了
We do now.
去工作
Get to work.
设立监视系统追踪他最近一次出现的地点
Set up a surveillance grid and track down his last known location.
还有一件事: 夜翼, 夜翼
Once more thing: Nightwing, Nightwing.
回答我一件事, 我要的是真话
Tell me something and I need the absolute truth.
人家穿这件衣服显不显胖?
Do I look fat in this outfit?
我必须换件衣服穿
I've gotta find something else to wear.
这件制♥服♥会让我成为警方关注的对象
This get-up is going to make me a prime police target...
但我没有别的选择
...but I don't exactly have a choice.
魔法 商店
魔法 商店
魔法 商店
魔法 商店
魔法 商店
菲利克斯·浮士德, 最近刚从黑门监狱获得假释
Felix Faust, recently paroled from Blackgate.
所以这就是她和我交换身体的原因
So that's how she pulled off the big swap.
魔法商店
啊, 看看是谁这么快就回来了
Well, look who's back so soon.
我就知道你是那种喜欢玩制♥服♥诱惑的
I thought you were the type who liked to play dress-up.
好了, 别害羞
Now, no need to be shy.
我知道你和我感受到了同样的联结
I knew you felt the same connection I did.
我上次来的时候, 你给我了...
When I was here before, you gave me...
那是什么来着?
What was it called again?
呃, 那是一个转换咒
Well, it was a transmogrification spell.
怎么了? 有什么问题吗?
Why? Was there a problem?
它... 不起作用
It didn't work.
啊, 那才对嘛
Ah. Just as well.
有你这样曼妙身体的人怎么会想要比我更强壮的身体呢
Why anyone with your body would want another one is beyond me.
我需要替代品, 马上
I need a replacement. Now.
这正是我从不教外行人魔法的原因
This is why I never leave magic to amateurs.
如你所愿, 亲爱的
As you wish, my dear.
但这一次, 我要和你一起去, 自己施咒
But this time, I insist on coming along to perform it myself.
那根本没必要...
That's not necessary...
啊, 不, 不
Ah, bup, bup.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
他到底怎么回事?
What is up with him?
问倒我了
Beats me.
看这个
Look at this.
警♥察♥目击到卡特琳娜·莫道夫穿着她的旧制♥服♥
Police have spotted Katrina Moldoff donning her old costume.
那个蝙蝠女士又回来了?
The bat lady's back?
这会搞砸一切
This could ruin everything.
夜翼, 蝙蝠女孩
Nightwing. Batgirl.
找到那个害虫交给条子
Find that pest and turn her over to the cops.
我的意思是, 有关当局
I mean, the proper authorities.
那谜语人怎么办?
But what about the Riddler?
少废话, 你这个滑稽的生物
Don't ask questions, you ridiculous creature.
快去!
Go!
谜语人老娘自己解决
I'll handle the Riddler myself.
不留后患
Permanently.
快, 跟着我
Quick. Follow me.
我们是逃犯吗?
A fugitive, are we?
她在这里
There she is.
她和那个前罪犯菲利克斯·浮士德在一起
And she's working with that ex-con, Felix Faust.
好了, 哥谭市
Okay, Gotham City.
在全城所有银行账户被我洗劫一空后, 市长会怎么说呢?
What will the mayor say after I clean out every last bank account in town?
答案: "厘"所应当
Answer: It all makes "cents."
举起手来, 谜语人
Hands up, Riddler.
猜猜这个, 猜猜那个
Riddle me this, riddle me that.
谁怕庞大漆黑的蝙蝠哥?
Who's afraid of the big black bat?
不错的登场, 蝙蝠侠
Nice entrance, Batman.
正好赶上阻止我对高谭市金融机构的攻击
Just in time to ruin my little raid on Gotham City's financial institutions.
但是我们都心知肚明
But just so we're clear,
世界上没有一个监狱能够关得住我
there's not a prison in the world that can hold me.
哦, 我根本不想把你送进监狱
Oh, I have no intention of sending you back to prison.
真的吗?
Really?
别告诉我披风骑士想和我做笔交易
Don't tell me the Caped Crusader wants to make a deal.
让我们来猜个迷, 好吗?
Let's make a game out of it, shall we?
你喜欢的
You love those.
怎样才能让谜语人不毁掉你的周六夜晚?
How do you keep the Riddler from ruining your Saturday night?
在周五就杀了他
Kill him on a Friday.
你得找个靠谱的新编剧
Better get yourself a new writer.
每个人都知道蝙蝠侠不杀人
Everybody knows Batman doesn't kill people.
即使那些人罪有应得
Even people who deserve it.
只有一个问题
Only one problem.
我不是蝙蝠侠
I'm not Batman.
我是卡特琳娜·莫道夫
I'm Katrina Moldoff.
她哪去了?
Where did she go?
在你身后
Right behind you.
这不是蝙蝠女士本人吗
Lf it isn't the bat lady herself.
并非如此, 我是蝙蝠侠
Actually, it isn't. I'm Batman.
是吗, 那我叫小丑, 很高兴认识你
Right, and I'm the Joker. Nice to meet you.
卡特琳娜用黑魔法和我交换了身体
Katrina used black magic to swap bodies.
我变成了她, 她变成了我
She's in mine. I'm in hers.
哦, 得了吧
Oh, please.
蝙蝠侠确实表现得很奇怪
Batman was acting really weird.
他甚至问我洗发水的牌子是什么
He even asked me about my shampoo.
如果你是蝙蝠侠, 告诉我一些只有他才知道的东西
If you are Batman, tell me something only he would know.
你喜欢的颜色是蓝色, 你曾经开着夜灯睡觉
Your favorite color is blue, you used to sleep with a nightlight...
而且你怕猴子怕得要死
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表