剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
你带钱来了吗?
Did you bring the money?
放松, 朋友
Relax, my friend.
只要把武器给我们, 钱就都是你的了
Just beam us the weapon energizers and the money is all yours.
先给钱
The money first.
生意可不是这么做的, 坎加·罗
That's not how we do business, Kanjar Ro.
的确, 但你的搭档有些不对劲, 火柴
No, but something's not right about your partner, Matches.
我怀疑他是否值得信任?
I wonder, can he be trusted?
我是否值得信任?
Can I be trusted?
嘿, 天鹅座四号♥有七个月亮是吧, 伙计?
Hey, does Cygnus Four have seven moons, my main man?
天鹅座四号♥一个月亮都没有
Cygnus Four doesn't have any moons.
算了吧, 马格努斯博士, 我们已经暴露了
Forget it, Dr. Magnus. Our cover's blown.
蝙蝠侠. 很可惜你寡不敌众
Batman. Too bad you're still outnumbered.
你可能想重新数数, 坎加·罗
You might want to do the math again, Kanjar Ro.
金属战队, 进攻!
Metal Men, attack!
嘿, 兄弟, 小心脚下!
Hey, buddy, watch where you're stepping.
退后
Stay back.
有人需要一个拥抱, 好了, 好了, 大家伙
Someone could use a hug. There, there, big guy.
这比呆在我的实验室里三天更令人激动
That was more exciting than three days in my lab.
所以什么时候我们再来一次伪装任务, 搭档?
So when's our next undercover assignment, partner?
呃, 我会联♥系♥你的
Uh, I'll be in touch.
X星球的超级蝙蝠侠!
怎么了, 蝙蝠侠?
What's the matter, Batman?
你的蝙蝠火箭追不上我的绿箭飞船了?
Your Batrocket can't keep up with my Arrow-orbiter?
这不是在比赛, 绿箭, 这是在阻止那些海盗
This is not about racing, Green Arrow, it's about stopping those pirates...
带着厄刻龙的翡翠眼逃跑
...from getting away with the Emerald Eye of Ekron.
哦不, 你别, 这些爬虫归我处理
Oh, no, you don't. Those creeps are mine.
我猜你瞄准系统没开
Guess your targeting system is off.
你愿意的话待会我可以帮你修好
I could fix it for you later, if you'd like.
绿箭, 小心
Arrow, look out.
护罩
警报
那是什么?
What is that?
爆♥炸♥产生的能量和我的护盾相撞生成了一个虫洞
The combination of energy from the blast and my shields has created a wormhole.
它要把我拉进去了
It's pulling me in.
我猜他要留我一个人完成这艰巨的任务了
Figures he'd leave me to do all the hard work.
弹射
m 494 381 l 610 543 513 577 402 395
我不知道这是哪儿
I don't know where this is...
但是这里让哥谭看上去像个游乐园
...but it makes Gotham City look like a playground.
拜托了, 我们不想惹麻烦
Please, we don't want trouble.
只要那位女士交出她的项链, 你们就不会有麻烦
There won't be none, long as the lady hands over her shoulder ring.
但这是我妈妈给我的项链
But this belonged to my mother.
自便吧, 真可惜这小孩儿要因为一个小玩意儿失去他的父母了
Have it your way. Too bad the kid's gonna lose his parents over a family knickknack
他唯一会失去的
The only thing he's going to lose...
只有对你这种渣宰的畏惧
...is the fear of criminal scum like you.
多么凄惨的星球
BATMAN: What a sad planet.
蔓延着罪恶和豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
Plagued by both crime and poor building codes.
陌生人, 你让我损失了一大笔钱
Stranger, you just cost me a big score.
你会付出代价的
And now you're gonna pay the price.
该付出代价的是你, 为你罪恶的人生
It's you who must pay the price, for your life of crime.
什么? 幻觉吗?
What? Deja Vu.
蝙蝠重力射线, 我最好的犯罪克星小道具之一
The Bat-radia. One of my better crime-fighting inventions.
我真不敢相信, 你是谁?
I don't believe it. Who are you?
你又是谁?
Who are you?
我是地球的蝙蝠侠, 我飞船坠毁在这儿了
I'm Batman of Earth. I've been stranded here.
那么欢迎来到祖尔-恩-阿勒星球
Then welcome to the planet Zurr-En-Arrh.
在这里, 我是蝙蝠侠
Here, I'm Batman.
考虑到无限的宇宙提供了无限的可能
Given the infinite possibilities in an infinite universe...
有两位蝙蝠侠分别生活在两个星球是很符合逻辑的
...it's logical two Batmen would come to exist on two separate planets.
我猜, 同样作为犯罪斗士, 你也受到了这个的启发?
Then I assume, as a crime fighter, that you too were inspired by one of these?
呃, 差不多吧
Uh, something like that.
很高兴你在这儿
It's good to have you here.
我一直需要更多帮助来维护哥谭都会的安全
I can always use more help keeping Gothtropolis safe.
至少在我们找出送你回家的方法前
At least until we can figure out a way to get you home.
蝙蝠侠, 听得见吗?
Batman, do you read me?
说吧, 戈森长官
Go ahead, Chancellor Gor-Zonn.
卢图又来了, 他的机器大军正在毁灭市中心
Rohtul's back. And his robot army is destroying downtown.
也许在对付我的死敌的时候两个蝙蝠侠会比一个更占优势?
Perhaps two Batmen will be better than one in taking down my arch nemesis?
非常好, 棒极了
Excellent, excellent.
卢图, 我是维茜·薇拉, 全球日报的记者
Rohtul. Vilsi Vaylar, reporting for the Solar Cycle Globe.
抱歉, 我正忙着呢
Excuse me. In the middle of something here.
在蝙蝠侠让你出丑过那么多次以后
What makes you think you can succeed this time when Batman has humiliated you...
是什么让你觉得你这次能成功?
...so many times before?
因为我是天才, 就是这样
Because I am a genius, that's why.
说到就到, 英俊的家伙
Speak of the handsome devil.
而且他还带了个朋友
And he's brought a friend.
无所谓, 来多少我都能杀掉
No matter. I'll destroy as many Batmen as necessary.
你刚预订了你的下一个假期, 卢图
You just booked your next vacation, Rohtul.
在鲸鱼座α-9星球监狱的奢侈时光
A luxurious stay on the Ceti-Alpha 9 prison planet.
奇怪
Strange.
哦, 你好啊
Oh. Hello.
维茜!
Vilsi!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
事实上, 有点痒
Actually, it tickled.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
看起来我对机器人免疫
Looks like I'm robot-proof.
让我看看你们是不是对蝙蝠侠免疫
Let's see if they're Batman-proof.
他真令人难以置信
He's incredible.
打中了稳定器线圈, 碰巧而已
Hit a stabilizer coil. Lucky shot.
真了不起. 我能习惯这个
Impressive. I could get used to this.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here.
不许动, 卢图!
Freeze, Rohtul!
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
你最可怕的噩梦, 有超能力的蝙蝠侠
Your worst nightmare, a Batman with superpowers.
一场精彩的行动, 说说你的故事?
That was quite a show. What's your story?
只是个从外地来的朋友, 小姐
Just a friend visiting from out of town, miss.
这些测试能让我们彻底探索你的新能力
A couple of tests will get us to the bottom of your newfound strength.
呃, 抱歉
Uh, sorry about that.
难以置信, 你举起了相当于二十七万萨米拉特的力量
Incredible. You just lifted the equivalent of 270,000 samilats.
那很多吗?
Is that a lot?
如果你们破坏够洞穴了, 先生, 物理扫描仪已经准备好了
If you're done damaging the cave, sir, the physio-scanner is ready.
谢谢, 阿尔法瑞德
Thank you, Alpha-Red.
蝙蝠侠, 这是我的管家
Batman, this is my butler.
抚养我长大的
Raised me from a child, actually.
我的荣幸, 先生
A pleasure, sir.
现在, 请躺下
Now if you'll lie down...
有趣, 你的肌肉和组织都被增强了
Interesting. Your muscles and tissues have been augmented.
怎么会?
How?
也许是因为暴露在和他的星球成分不同的大气层元素里
Perhaps exposure to atmospheric elements dissimilar to the subject's home planet.
请告诉我祖尔-恩-阿勒星球的大气层元素成分
List Zurr-En-Arrh atmospheric elements, please.
氮、氧、硌氡...
Nitrogen, oxygen, rhodon...
硌氡? 那听起来很陌生
Rhodon? That doesn't sound familiar.
没错, 暴露在硌氡下可以使你的组织增强
Of course. Exposure to rhodon could alter the subject's tissue...
提供刚才所展示的能力
...to provide the abilities presented.
一个迷题解决了
One mystery solved.
现在我们可以着手另一个问题, 送我回家
Now we can work on the other one. Getting me back home.
那得稍等, 先生
That must wait, sir.
特拉诺老爷的普通人身份该去工作了
Master Tlano is expected at work in his civilian identity.
去吧, 我会给自己找点事做
Go. I'll find a way to keep busy.
那我出发去报社了
Then I'm off to the paper.
这不是特拉诺嘛
Well, if it isn't Tlano.
我就要以为你人间蒸发了
I was thinking you'd fallen off the face of Zurr-En-Arrh.
哦你好啊, 维茜, 不不, 只是不小心锁上了我的车
Oh, hello, Vilsi. No, no, just locked my keys in my transport.
对不起
Sorry about that.
好吧, 你错过了一个大新闻, 出现了一个不可思议的新英雄
Well, you missed the big story. There's an incredible new hero in town.
他不可能比蝙蝠侠更不可思议
He can't be more incredible than Batman.
你自己看
See for yourself.
来好好演练一下这些力量吧
Let's give these powers a spin.
看, 天上那是什么?
Look, up in the sky.
那是泽塔鸟!
It's a zeta-bird.
那是航♥空♥飞车!
It's an air car.
不...
No...
那是蝙蝠侠!
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表