剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
嗯?
Huh?
由于他们的利欲熏心和过度使用
Blinded by greed and consumed by the culture of excess...
人类已经将地球的资源
...mankind has ravaged the planet's resources...
消耗殆尽
...to the breaking point.
但这架"氯炮"会将受污的圣地
But this "chloro-cannon" will return the meccas of pollution...
还原到它的自然状态
...back to their natural state.
第一个沦陷的便是海滨城
The first to fall will be Coast City.
但那不一定得是你的命运, 罗宾
But their fate need not be your own, Robin.
侦探把你送到这里来
The detective sent you here...
是因为他根本不把你当回事
...because he thought nothing of your abilities.
他永远都不会把你当成他合格的继承人
He will never see you as his worthy successor.
但是我的帝国可以是你的
But my empire could be yours.
我的女儿是一名能干的战士
My daughter is a capable warrior.
不幸的是, 一针见血的言辞和坚强的意志
Unfortunately, a sharp tongue and a strong will...
并不能代替一名男性继承人
...are no substitute for a male heir.
加入我, 罗宾
Join me, Robin.
成为我从未拥有过的儿子
Become the son I never had...
我们一同将重建人间天堂
...and together, we shall restore paradise on Earth.
天哪, 让我考虑一下
Gee, let me think.
呃, 不了
Uh, no.
乌布, 把他们做成肥料
Ubu, grind them into fertilizer.
他刚刚是说肥料吗?
Did he say fertilizer?
放松, 快手. 他就是说了吓吓我们的
Relax, Speedy. He just said that to scare us.
哇, 天啊, 它启动了
Well, by golly, it's working.
雷肖古园艺真不错
Ra's Al Ghul's got quite a green thumb.
我觉得我会把这次冒险称作
I think I shall call this adventure...
"蝙蝠侠把我们送错岛的日子"
..."The Time Batman Sent us to the Wrong Island."
你要还想活, 就跟着我走
If you want to live, follow me.
她好喜欢我啊
She's so into me.
别自命不凡, 小小鸟
Don't flatter yourself, little birdy.
我是为了我自己, 不是为了你. 我不能冒这死亡陷阱
I'm doing this for me, not you. I couldn't risk that this deathtrap...
让你回心转意加入他的风险
...might convince you to change your mind and join him.
接管家族产业是我的命运
Taking over the family business is my destiny.
我倾向于接受它
I intend to claim it.
我建议你也一样, 神奇小子
I suggest you do the same, Boy Wonder.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你不认为是时候离开蝙蝠的羽翼自立门户了吗?
Don't you think it's time to stop living in the bat's shadow and be your own man?
哦, 罗宾?
Oh, and Robin?
怎么了, 塔利亚?
Yes, Talia?
再让我见到你, 你就死了
If I ever see you again, you're a dead man.
哇. 那可真无情
Wow. That was brutal.
天呀, 哈, 哈, 笑死我了
Jeepers, ha, ha, I'll say.
我们能继续走了吗?
Can we just get moving?
那个疯子
That madman.
波塞冬的三叉戟啊! 一座飞岛!
Poseidon's trident! A flying island!
是时候叫人类参拜主人了
It is time for humanity to meet its master.
那是不对的
That's just wrong.
如果我们不关闭那个大炮的话
If we don't shut that cannon down...
海滨城的每个人都会被植物吃掉的
...everybody in Coast City's gonna be plant food.
海滨城
我们得加速了, 那座飞岛正在摧毁海滨城
We've got to hurry. That flying island is destroying Coast City.
老实对我讲, 大蝙蝠. 你觉得孩子们没问题吧?
Give it to me straight, Bats. You think the kids are gonna be okay?
电力
开启
不管用啊
It's not working.
可能你操作不当
Maybe you're not doing it right.
电力
开启
我刚刚就是那么做的
I just did that.
呃, 伙计们, 看起来大炮是被一种使用先进的无线能量传输形式的
Uh, guys, it looks like the cannon's being controlled by a remote power module...
远程电源组所控制的
...using an advanced form of wireless energy transfer.
怎么说呢? 我游戏玩多了
What can I say? I play a lot of video games.
你能关闭它吗?
Can you shut it down?
这个嘛, 我可以试试
Gee willikers, I can give it a try.
我们得手动驾驶飞船离开城市
We'll have to manually steer the ship away from the city.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
专心干活, 乌布交给我
Hold your positions. Ubu's mine.
看呐, 人间的伊甸园
Behold, a garden of Eden on Earth.
有趣, 我只看到一棵需要被砍掉的大杂草
Funny, all I see is a big weed that needs to be whacked.
侦探, 你真是我的肉中刺
Detective, you are a most persistent thorn in my side.
好久不见, 雷
Long time no see, Ra's.
我情愿更久一点
I'd prefer it to be longer.
最好是, 永远?
Shall we say, eternity?
你确定你不需要搭把手吗?
You sure you don't need a hand?
闭嘴好好开船. 我能搞定这个
Shut up and steer. I got this.
真的, 我可以帮忙的
Look, I can help.
继续转向. 我有主意了
Just keep turning. I've got an idea.
搞定
Gotcha.
坐下, 乌布, 坐下
Sit, Ubu, sit.
好了没, 快手?
Any luck, Speedy?
似乎无法覆盖大炮的远程电源模块
Can't seem to override the cannon's remote power module.
不如把发火机整短路怎么样?
What about short-circuiting the firing mechanism?
那也行
That could work.
你是真心赞同我?
You're actually agreeing with me?
至少直到我们活着离开这里
At least until we get out of here alive.
你觉得我们应该怎么做? 炸了它?
What do you think we should do? Fry it?
冻住. 低温箭, 为您效劳
Freeze it. Cryogenic arrows, at your service.
一, 二, 三
One. Two. Three.
不!
No!
你的机器看起来失效了啊, 雷
Looks like your machine's been neutralized, Ra's.
结束了
It's over.
远远没有结束呢, 侦探
Far from it, detective.
还有数千加仑被深度储存的叶绿体
There are still thousands of gallons of chloroplast stored in deep reserve...
会在这艘船自毁的时候, 将整个城市夷为平地
...that will level the city when this ship self-destructs.
启动自毁程序
Initiating self-destruct sequence...
这地方要炸了
This place is gonna blow.
启动自...
Initiating self...
再见, 侦探. 你的结局将是一个真正的英勇结局
Goodbye, detective. Yours will be a valiant end indeed.
正常的飞岛不应该这样的, 对吧?
That's not normal for a flying island, is it?
太疯狂了
Outrageous.
别对自己那么严苛, 老伙计
Don't be so hard on yourself, old chum.
就当做煮熟的鸭子飞了呗
Just think of him as the big one that got away.
而且塞翁失马焉知非福
And even bad deeds can result in some good.
大炮所造成的破坏
The destruction of that cannon...
给了海滨城附近的海洋生物一个重生的机会
...has given the sea life off Coast City a chance at renewal.
孩子们也干得很棒
And the kids did okay on their own.
说到这个. 恭喜, 小伙子
Speak of the devil fish. Congratulations, lad.
整个亚特兰蒂斯都会知道你的英雄事迹的, 而且我会把这次冒险称作
All of Atlantis shall know of your heroics. And I shall call this adventure...
"海少侠终于取得了应得的认可的日子"?
"The Time Aqualad Finally got Some Well-Deserved Credit"?
呃, 好吧
Um, okay.
嘿, 听着, 孩子. 抱歉我让你做了那么多脏活
Hey, listen, kid. I'm sorry about all the lousy stuff I made you do.
我大概有一点过分
Guess I've been a little out of line.
啊, 天啊, 绿箭, 你并没有过分
Ah, Jeepers, Arrow, you haven't been out of line.
你只是个混♥蛋♥而已
You've been a jerk.
海少侠, 快手, 罗宾去哪了?
Aqualad, Speedy, where's Robin?
罗宾退出了
Robin's left the building.
你把我训练得很好, 蝙蝠侠
You've trained me well, Batman.
但从现在开始, 我自己做决定, 自己做主张
But from now on, I make my own decisions, call my own shots.
还有我的新名字是
And my new name is...
夜翼
Nightwing.
嘿
Hey...
说实在的, 这名字不错, 谢了
Actually, that's not bad. Thanks.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表