剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
当年我被流放, 如今我归来
...exiled from my home and now returned...
要夺回我的王国
...to rightfully reclaim my kingdom.
神奇队长太帅了
Captain Marvel is so handsome.
爸爸, 能把他交给我吗, 可以吗?
Daddy, can I have him? Can I?
既然提斯-亚当这么强大
If Teth-Adam is so powerful...
为什么他不独自征服世界
...won't he just conquer the world for himself...
而是选择和我们合作?
...and leave us out in the cold?
对你的老爸有点信心, 年轻人
Have a little faith in your old man, Junior.
现在安静点, 爸爸要工作了
Now, quiet, kiddies, Daddy's working.
你像我一样, 不是吗
You're like me, aren't you?
我和你一点也不像
I am nothing like you.
但你身上有巫师的标志, 提斯-亚当
But you wear the mantel of the wizard, Teth-Adam.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
巫师背叛了我...
The wizard betrayed me...
因为他发现他无法控制我
...when he learned I could not be controlled.
我要让他为此付出代价
I will destroy him for his treachery.
让这座城市重获和平吧, 提斯-亚当
Leave this city in peace, Teth-Adam.
折磨无辜的市民是懦夫的行径
Tormenting innocent citizens is the coward's way.
蝙蝠侠是对的, 这不是勇士应有的行为
Batman's right. This is no way for a champion to behave.
今天你赢了, 勇士
You've won the day, champion.
我知道这听上去很奇怪, 蝙蝠侠
I know it sounds strange, Batman...
但我和提斯-亚当之间有种特殊的亲切感
...but there's a kinship between me and Teth-Adam.
我可以感觉到它
I can feel it.
沙赞!
Shazam!
我能理解你对家庭的渴望, 比利...
I understand your need for family, Billy...
比你所知的还要多
...more than you can know.
但提斯-亚当不是个好选择
But Teth-Adam is bad news.
巫师选择他一定是有原因的, 就像他选择我一样
The wizard chose him for a reason, just as he chose me.
他一定在他身上看到了闪光点
He saw something good within him.
我相信他的身上依旧有那些好的特质
I can't believe there's nothing left of that.
我们需要找到答案, 只有一个人可以告诉我们
We need answers and there's only one person who can provide them.
假装被那个篡夺者和他的凡人随从打败
Pretending defeat at the hands of that usurper and his mortal lackey.
这是不可忍♥受的侮辱!
This is intolerable!
我们需要一点点的戏剧性, 勇士
A necessary bit of theater, mighty one...
才能达成我们最终的目标
...if we are to achieve our ultimate goal.
你的计划最好能行, 矮子
Your plan had better work, little man.
地铁
我们现在是去哪?
Where are we going?
要去赶地铁
We have a train to catch.
我就是这么遇见巫师的
This is how I first met the wizard.
跟着我
Follow me.
人类的七♥宗♥罪♥
The seven enemies of man.
骄傲, 嫉妒, 贪婪, 憎恨
Pride, envy, greed, hatred...
自私, 懒惰, 不公
...selfishness, sloth, and injustice.
比利·巴特森
Billy Batson.
你带了一个朋友来
And you've brought a friend, I see.
你们是来寻求一个老巫师的指引吗?
Have you come seeking the guidance of an old wizard?
是的. 您可以告诉我们一些关于提斯-亚当的事情吗?
Yes. What can you tell us about a man called Teth-Adam?
提斯-亚当是一个我曾希望永远不要听见的名字
Teth-Adam is a name I had hoped never to hear again.
他曾是个勇士, 像我一样
He was a champion, like me.
勇士, 没错
A champion, yes.
但不像你,小比利
But not like you, young Billy.
一点也不像你
Not like you at all.
几千年以前, 在古埃及
Thousands of years ago, in ancient Egypt...
我决定把我的力量传递给一个值得信赖的人
...I had decided to pass on my powers to a worthy man.
我选择了提斯-亚当, 我曾认为他的灵魂纯净善良
I picked Teth-Adam, whose soul I thought was pure and true.
但是这份力量腐蚀了他
But the power corrupted him.
他变成了黑亚当
He became known as Black Adam...
并且决定独自统治世界
...and he decided that he alone should rule the world.
我不能阻止他...
I could not overcome him...
所以我将他放逐在宇宙中最遥远的星球上
...so I banished him to the furthest star in the sky.
如果黑亚当回来了, 世界必将经历一场浩劫
If Black Adam has returned, the world is in great danger...
因为他和神奇队长拥有同样的力量
...for he has all the same powers as Captain Marvel.
同样的力量, 但是更强大
The same powers and more.
那个小男孩需要更小心点
The boy needs to be more careful.
什么? 那个小混♥蛋♥是神奇队长? 真恶心
What? That little runt is Captain Marvel? Gross.
快点, 在他变身之前
Quickly, before he can transform.
沙...
Shaza...
我在无尽的虚空中...
How I have dreamed of this day, wizard...
一直梦想着这一天, 巫师
...as I endured the endless black void.
现在我要让你感受一下我的狂怒
Now you shall feel my wrath.
听我一言, 强大的亚当, 根据我的研究
If I may, mighty Adam, according to my research...
沙赞居于永恒之岩当中
...Shazam resides at the Rock of Eternity...
它存在于时间与空间之外
...which exists outside the normal confines of space and time.
只有传承其力量的勇士才能打开入口
Only one who possesses the power of the champion can open the portal.
以阿蒙神之力!
By the strength of Amon!
再见, 凡人们
Goodbye, mortals.
多么合适的命运
What a fitting fate.
被人类的七♥宗♥罪♥所摧毁
Destroyed by the seven enemies of man.
沙赞!
Shazam!
就是这里了, 永恒之岩
There it is, the Rock of Eternity.
终于, 我们又见面了, 我愚蠢的老师
At last, we meet again in the flesh, my foolish old mentor.
我的愚蠢在于没能在给予你力量之前
I am a fool for failing to see the rot within your soul...
看穿你腐朽的灵魂
...before I gave you such power.
没错, 我感受到了力量
Yes. I can feel the power.
我也将成为勇士
Now I will be the champion.
你?
You?
你才不是勇士, 凡人♥渣♥滓
You are no champion, mortal scum.
你利用我...
You used me to...
现在, 谁才是傻子, 你这个大呆瓜?
Now who's the fool, you big oaf?
亚当!
Adam!
希瓦纳, 你这个恶魔, 你对他做了什么?
Sivana, you fiend, what have you done to him?
我不过是利用你自己的魔力闪电让亚当重返他的凡人之驱
Simply used your own mystic lightning to restore Adam to his mortal form.
但是他维持他的超人类形态太久了
But since he had remained in his superhuman form for so long...
他的躯体一下衰老了几千岁
...his body aged thousands of years all at once.
所有的谎言和背叛都是为了这个? 为什么?
All the lies and betrayal for this? Why?
我可以解释, 但行动会更快
I could explain, but why don't I just show you?
沙赞!
Shazam!
从现在开始, 叫我希瓦纳队长
From now on, call me Captain Sivana.
这就是我一直等待的
This is what I've been waiting for.
能打败神奇队长的力量
The power to destroy Captain Marvel.
这是我生命中最美好的一天
This is the greatest day of my life.
你比那坨大红奶酪更蠢
You're a bigger fool than the big red cheese.
你不是我的对手, 蝙蝠笨蛋
You're no match for my mojo, bat-boob.
你也许可以击败像我一样的凡人
You may have a mortal like me beat...
但你永远不可能像沙曼巫师一样无所不能
...but you'll never be as all-powerful as the wizard Shamaz.
是沙赞, 你这蝙蝠脑子的白♥痴♥
Bat-brained idiot. It's Shazam.
沙赞
Shazam.
沙赞
Shazam.
噢, 不, 等等
Oh, no, wait.
干得漂亮, 神奇队长
Well done, Captain Marvel.
感谢你们从坏人手中保护了永恒之岩
You have protected the Rock of Eternity from those who would use it for evil.
- 提斯-亚当去哪了? - 他跑了
- Where's Teth-Adam? - Gone.
但恐怕这不会是我们最后一次见到他
But I fear we haven't seen the last of him.
队长, 是什么在困扰你?
Captain, what troubles you?
黑亚当, 当我看见他胸口的标志时
Black Adam. When I saw that symbol on his chest...
我以为自己有机会再次拥有家人
...I thought I had the chance for a family again.
我早该知道不该奢望那样的事情
Guess by now, I should know better than to get my hopes up like that.
对不起, 弥涅尔瓦女士, 我正要处理完杂务
I'm sorry, Ms. Minerva, I was just finishing my chores.
我当然知道你还没干完你的活儿, 你这懒惰的小子
Of course you haven't finished them, you lazy child.
但这不是我出现在这里的原因, 比利
But that's not why I'm here, Billy.
蝙蝠侠?
Batman?
比利, 这是布朗菲尔德夫妇和他们的女儿玛丽
Billy, this is Mr. And Mrs. Bromfield and their daughter, Mary.
嗨
Hi.
我调查了一下你的身世
I did some investigating on your case.
在我父母去世后, 我被领养了
I was adopted when my parents died.
这是我妈妈的东西
This belonged to my mother.
它们完美的配上了
It's a perfect fit.
这意味着你一定是我的...
Then that means you must be my...
姐姐?
...sister?
双胞胎姐姐
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表