剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
这一次, 我主人又盯上了一个新目标
The time came that my master's eye settled upon a new prize...
一颗蓝绿色的宝石在太空的海洋中闪烁
...a blue-green jewel glittering in the ocean of space.
这个世界温暖诱人
This world was warm and inviting...
而当地的原始生命体
...and the primitive inhabitants could be controlled...
能够被主人的精神寄生虫控制
...by his psychic-parasitic clones.
我的主人知道这颗星球有英雄守护
My master learned that this was a planet of heroes...
他们拥有能抵抗星际征服者的力量
...beings with the power to resist the star conqueror.
我的任务就是征服这些英雄
It became my mission to subdue the heroes of Earth...
然后让他们成为主人的邪恶傀儡
...and bring them into his evil thrall.
他们曾鲁莽的抗争, 但最终
They fought bravely, but in the end...
都不得不服从于星际征服者的意志
...all were forced to submit to the star conqueror's will.
而那些不能被控制的, 都被摧毁了
Those not susceptible to mind control were destroyed.
未完待续
沙赞之力!
这里是王牌记者汤姆·泰勒带来的重大新闻
This is ace reporter Tom Tyler with breaking news.
福西特市再一次遭到了邪恶的的希瓦纳博士的袭击
Fawcett City is once again terrorized by the evil Dr. Sivana...
他看上去正在连接某种装置
...who appears to be connecting some type of equipment...
到W.H.I.Z.信♥号♥♥塔上
...to the W.H.I.Z. Radio tower.
快把他弄下来!
Take him down, men.
小赛迪斯, 乔治娅
Thaddeus Jr., Georgia.
孩子们, 教教那些愚蠢的人什么叫做礼仪
Teach those fools some manners, kids.
交给我们吧, 爸爸
Leave it to us, Pops.
一起上, 弟弟
Right behind you, Junior.
太可怕了
This is terrible.
这个罪犯正在攻击我们英勇的警♥察♥和消防员们
The villains are zapping our brave police and firefighters...
他用一种残忍♥的麻痹射线来阻碍他们的行动
...with some kind of fiendish paralyzer ray.
地球上的土著们, 我是赛迪斯·希瓦纳博士
Citizens of the Earth, this is Dr. Thaddeus Sivana.
我将用这个信♥号♥♥天线极化地球的电离层
I will use this radio antenna to polarize Earth's ionosphere...
这样, 所有的无线电传输装置都将失效
...and thus silence all wireless communication everywhere.
不管是卫星, 无线电, 电视还是电♥话♥都将无一幸免
No more satellites, no radio or television, no telephones.
现代社会将陷入一片混乱
Modern society will plunge into chaos.
啊?
Huh? Aah!
希瓦纳博士, 你的恐怖实验结束了
This experiment in terror is over, Dr. Sivana.
那个戴面具的混球在破坏我们的计划
That masked meddler is interfering with my plan.
那个蝙蝠笨蛋在我们的超级科技面前不堪一击
That bat-blockhead doesn't stand a chance against our super-science.
这次没人能阻止我
No one can stop me this time.
就算是世界上最强大的凡人神奇队长也不行
Not even the world's mightiest mortal, Captain Marvel.
希瓦纳博士的孩子们正在追逐着蝙蝠侠
Dr. Sivana's children are chasing Batman across the skyline...
发射他们的麻痹射线
...firing their paralyzing rays.
天哪, 蝙蝠侠一定需要帮助才能打败这世界上最邪恶的科学家
Gosh, Batman's gonna need some help against the world's wickedest scientist.
巴特森, 你想去哪?
Where do you think you're going, Batson?
我们可没同意让你走
Yeah, we didn't give you permission to leave.
项链真漂亮, 比利
That's a pretty necklace, Billy.
你有搭它的衣服吗?
You got a dress to go with it?
- 还给我, C.C. 这是我妈妈留给我的 - 你来拿啊
- Give that back, C.C. My mom gave me that. - Come and get it.
怎么了, 巴特森宝贝?
What's the matter, baby Batson?
太慢了
Too slow.
住手
Cut it out.
你们在吵什么?
What's all that racket up there?
啊哦, 快离开这里
Uh-oh. Better get out of here.
巴特森先生, 你在干什么?
Mr. Batson, what have you done?
这只是个意外, 弥涅尔瓦女士
It was an accident, Ms. Minerva.
那些孩子抢走了我的项链
The older boys took away my locket.
那是我父母留给我唯一的纪念...
It's the only thing I have left from my parents...
我不想听这些
I don't want to hear it.
站住, 年轻人
Stop right there, young man.
但我得去帮我的朋友
But I have to go help a friend.
在把这里收拾好之前你哪都不许去
You're not going anywhere until this dormitory is spotless.
好的, 女士
Yes, ma'am.
天啊, 已经不能再耽误了, 沙赞!
Holy moly, there's no time to lose. Shazam!
让我来展现一点墨丘利的速度吧
Let's see what a little speed of mercury can do.
一尘不染
Clean as a whistle.
沙赞!
Shazam!
弥涅尔瓦女士
Ms. Minerva?
我可以离开了吗?
May I go now?
我说过你得先...
I thought I told you to...
我会盯着你的, 巴特森先生
I'm watching you, Mr. Batson.
嘿, 姐姐, 许个愿吧
Hey, sis, make a wish.
我来助你一臂之力
Maybe I can lend a hand.
神奇队长, 来的正是时候
Captain Marvel, good timing.
你对付希瓦纳博士, 我来对付他可恶的后代
You take Dr.Sivana. I'll handle his odious offspring.
游戏时间结束了, 希瓦纳博士
Playtime's over, Dr. Sivana.
有本事阻止我呀, 你这块大红奶酪
Try and stop me, you big red cheese.
不管你有什么鬼把戏, 你赢不了的
Whatever your twisted game is, you won't win.
智慧战胜了力量, 你这个白♥痴♥
Mind over might, you brainless boob.
这能困住神奇队长, 但困不住比利·巴特森
Not wide enough for Captain Marvel, but Billy Batson could make it.
沙赞!
Shazam!
天线就像避雷针
The antenna must have acted as a lightning rod...
在闪电能够碰到我之前就将其引开了
...grounding it before it could reach me.
成功了! 我的阴谋诡计得逞了
Success! My evil ruse has worked.
走吧, 孩子们, 我们的任务完成了
Come, my children, our work here is finished.
很荣幸能再次和您这样一位勇敢而无私的英雄一起打击邪恶
It's truly an honor to fight evildoers beside such a brave and selfless hero again.
呃, 谢谢
Uh, thanks.
所以, 伙伴, 我们现在做什么?
So, pal, what do we do now?
把那些恶棍找出来
We keep searching until we find those fiends.
孩子们, 你们的爸爸是个天才
Kids, your father is a genius.
你发现了什么,爸爸?
What did you find, Daddy?
神奇队长变身闪电的
The precise electromagnetic frequency...
精确电磁频率
...of Captain Marvel's transformative lightning.
您真是一如既往的毒辣, 但是为什么呢?
Diabolical as always. But why?
如果这些古代文字是正确的...
If these ancient writings are correct...
我就能用它来召唤宇宙中最强大的主宰
...I can use it to summon the one being in the universe with enough power...
来消灭那块大红奶酪
...to destroy that big red cheese.
在虚无中煎熬了五千年, 难道说...?
After languishing in emptiness for 5000 years, could it be?
我能回家了
The way home.
在我被不公平地流放之后发生了不少变化啊
Much has changed since my unjust exile.
我从风中感受到了巫师的魔力
I sense the wizard's magic upon the winds.
看来将我流放至宇宙另一端的人就在附近
So the man who exiled me across the cosmos is near.
滚出来, 巫师
Show yourself, wizard.
你一定就是强大的提斯-亚当, 欢迎光临我的陋居
You must be the mighty Teth-Adam. Welcome to our humble home.
你不是我要找的人, 快点报上名来
You are not the one I seek. Identify yourself quickly or else.
我是赛迪斯·博道格·希瓦纳博士
I am Dr. Thaddeus Bodog Sivana.
是我将你召唤来的
It was I who summoned you.
你胆敢召唤我?
You dare summon me?
我应该把你碾碎, 凡人
I should crush you, mortal.
那你将永远找不到名为沙赞的巫师了
Then you'll never find the wizard known as Shazam.
他在哪?
Where is he?
这个, 我还真不知道
That I, um, don't actually know.
那就准备去死吧, 蠢蛋
Then bid your spawn a final farewell, fool.
但我有办法找到他
But I have a plan to find him.
说, 术士
Speak, sorcerer.
但你最好说点让我高兴的
But your words had best please me.
我们有共同的敌人, 一个强大的敌人
We share common enemies, great one.
巫师沙赞和他的新勇士, 神奇队长
The wizard Shazam and his new champion, Captain Marvel.
新勇士?
New champion?
是的, 但如果我们一起携手, 就可以把他们通通打败
Yes. But if we work together, we can defeat them both.
嘿, 谢谢你把所有的杂活都干了, 笨蛋
Hey, thanks for doing all the chores, dweeb.
今天晚上的盘子也归你刷了
Maybe tonight you can do our dishes too.
别闹了各位, 我现在没心情
Quit it, guys, I'm not in the mood.
比利宝贝今天受刺♥激♥了吗?
Is baby Billy having a bad day?
滚开, 你们这些小混混
Beat it, you punks.
噢, 是吗? 是谁这么不长眼?
Oh, yeah? Who's gonna make us?
卟
Boo.
我们有事干了
We're needed.
- 现在 - 我马上变身
- Now. - Just let me change.
沙赞!
Shazam!
你可真能捣乱, 先生
You've made quite a mess, mister.
现在, 你是选择把这里打扫干净, 还是要我逼你这么做?
Now, are you going to clean it up, or do I have to make you?
你只需要屈服于你的新主人面前!
You'll do nothing except bow down before your new master!
你的力量, 还有你胸口的标志, 你是谁?
Your powers. That symbol on your chest. Who are you?
我是闪电之王提斯-亚当
I am Teth-Adam, the thunder king...
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表