剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Finally, Plastic Man will pay for those years I spent in prison.
不过, 我得先弄一个工业电源模块来提高射线强度
But first, I need an industrial power module to strengthen the beam.
这是你的工作, 橡胶脖子, 不要让我失望
That is your job, Rubberneck. Do not fail me.
中间是什么来着?
What was the middle part?
我告诉过你待在家里
I told you to stay behind.
但我们想帮你
But we wanted to help.
我们?
We?
嗨
Hi.
看起来我们的老朋友橡胶脖子又掺了一脚
It seems like our friend Rubberneck is at it again.
带我们到东城去, 尽快
Get us to the East Side. Pronto.
收到
Gotcha.
哦, 看来有人早我们一步
Ooh, somebody's got a lead foot.
你瞧, 蝙蝠, 我...
You see, Bats? L...
你应该听从我的命令并且和家人待在一起
You should've followed my orders and stayed with your family.
他们可能处在巨大的危险中
They could be in great danger.
飞机飞来准备降落啦
Here comes the plane in for a landing.
噢, 所以你抛下我们的时候忘带钥匙了吗, 伊尔?
Oh, so you forgot your keys when you ran out on us, huh, Eel?
你好啊, 我亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
哦, 不, 快点, 蝙蝠, 也许我们还不算...
Oh, no. Come on, Bats. Maybe we're not...
太晚了!
Too late!
很快, 我将拿回你欠我的报偿, 塑胶人
Soon, I'll have the retribution you owe me, Plastic Man.
把这当作是定金吧
Consider this just a down payment!
我都干了什么
What have I done?
拉蒙娜! 宝宝!
Ramona! Baby!
炸肉排!
Schnitzel!
我的错, 这都是我的错
My fault. This is my fault.
我太没有自控能力了
I have no self control.
为什么我不做点什么, 当我在...
Why didn't I do the thing when l...?
控制住自己, 奥布莱恩. 振作起来我们走
Get a hold of yourself, O'Brien. Pull it together and let's go.
你真的认为我能帮上忙? 在这一切发生之后?
You really think I can help? After everything?
我从不把时间浪费在垃圾身上, 奥布莱恩
I never waste my time on screwups, O'Brien.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
富兰克林博物馆
The Franklin Museum.
由最著名的风筝手
Founded by the most famous kite flyer of them all...
本杰明·富兰克林所建
...Benjamin Franklin.
非常好, 蝙蝠侠
Very good, Batman.
我的家人在哪, 风筝人?
Where's my family, Kite Man?
塑胶! 看!
Plas! Look!
你真是个变♥态♥
You are one sick individual.
也许吧, 但我也不总是那样的
Perhaps, but it wasn't always that way.
还是个孩子的时候, 我痴迷于本·富兰克林
As a boy, I was obsessed with Ben Franklin.
我甚至重现了他著名的引电实验
I even recreated the famous electricity experiment.
但我太鲁莽了, 我想走捷径, 却忽略了安全措施
But I was brash. I cut corners, ignored safety precautions.
由此引发的雷击导致了你的心理创伤
The resulting lightning strike caused a psychological trauma...
使你开始了以风筝为中心的犯罪
...that forced you into a life of kite-centric crime.
本·富兰克林是个骗子
Ben Franklin was a fraud.
这个所谓的伟人有给予过我们任何东西吗
What did this so-called great man ever give us?
双光眼镜
Bifocals.
富兰克林火炉
The Franklin stove.
夏令时制度
Daylight-savings time.
别说了!
Never mind!
现在唯一重要的就是今晚我就能复仇了!
The only thing that matters is that tonight I will have my vengeance.
在监狱里的那几年使我不能成就自己的伟业
Those years in jail kept me from achieving my own greatness.
但当人们听说我是怎样用风筝完成我残酷的复仇之后
But when people hear how I used a kite for my fiendish revenge...
我就会是历史上最有名的和风筝相关的人了!
...I'll be the most famous kite-related person in history.
现在我已经除去了一切无用的干扰
Now that I've taken care of any unwanted interference...
鳗鱼, 到这里来, 让我能更轻松地射中你
...Eel, step out here where I can shoot you more easily.
奥布莱恩, 你不需要...
O'Brien, you don't have to...
可我需要, 蝙蝠
But I do, Bats.
因为我, 我的家人陷入了危险
Thanks to me, my family's in danger.
我必须将功补过
I have to make this right.
好吧, 风筝人, 你赢了
All right, Kite Man, you win.
我当然赢了
Of course, I do.
我的射线会把你变成僵硬的雕塑来纪念我的伟业
My ray will turn you into a petrified statue for my mantle.
这是在我没有把你砸碎的前提下
That is, if I don't smash you to bits.
好了, 风筝人, 现在放走人♥质♥吧
Okay, Kite Man, now release the hostages.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你在干什么, 你个蠢货
What are you doing, you fool?
离那远点
Get away from that.
这不可能
Impossible.
太好了! 我回来了, 宝贝儿! 耶!
Yes! I am back, baby. Whoo!
伍兹, 把那东西关掉
Woozy, turn that thing off!
我在试, 我在试
I'm trying, I'm trying.
噢, 不会是认真的吧
Oh, you cannot be serious.
退后
Stand back.
好耶!
Huzzah!
你做到了, 塑胶
You did it, Plas.
嘿, 他们怎么了...?
Hey, what happened to...?
看起来他们是尝到自己的苦头了
Looks like they got a taste of their own medicine.
这就是我说的顽固不化的罪犯啦
Now that's what I call a couple of hardened criminals.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表