剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
And here I thought coming to Mr. Star's party...
也许是个不错的消遣
...would be a nice diversion.
我宁愿去睡觉
I'd rather sleep.
女士们先生, 注意一下
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.
这个下午, 作为招待
This afternoon, for your entertainment...
您将会看见一个男人字面意义上的被活埋
...you will see a man literally buried alive...
并且在一小时之后完好无损地从地下出来
...only to emerge from the ground an hour later completely unharmed.
什么?
What?
把他放下去
Lower him.
现在填土
Now cover him in dirt.
布鲁斯, 已经六十分钟了
Bruce, it's been 60 minutes.
我知道, 他应该早就耗尽了氧气
I know. He's certain to have run out of oxygen.
他死了!
He's dead!
稍等, 稍等, 稍等, 别急着下结论
Wait, wait, wait. Don't rush to any conclusions.
你仔细看
Look closer.
他在笑!
He's grinning.
他还活着
He's alive.
如您所见, 我还活着
As you see, I live.
这是个神秘的瑜伽技巧
It's a secret yoga method.
神秘的瑜伽技巧?
Secret yoga method?
是的. 用古老的印度教功夫减缓瑜伽时的呼吸频率
That's right. Using the ancient Hindu art of slowed yoga breathing...
你几乎能停下自己的呼吸和心跳
...one can appear to stop their breath and heartbeat.
而且显现出的死亡体征是非常有说服力的
The appearance of death is quite convincing.
原来如此. 快点, 迪克. 我们走
That's it. Come on, Dick. We're leaving.
韦恩先生, 这么急着离开?
Mr. Wayne, so soon?
死亡之主用了同样的瑜伽方法
Lord Death Man was using the same secret yoga method.
他让自己几近死亡, 然后他的朋友就可以把他挖出来
He made himself appear to be dead, then his friends came and dug him up.
他不见了!
He's gone!
总是落后一步, 嗯...
Always one step ahead. Hmm.
蝙蝠侠, 这个棺材是我送你的礼物
"Batman, I offer you this coffin as a gift.
死亡之主
Lord Death Man."
蝙蝠侠和罗宾, 你们已经发现了我的秘密
Batman and Robin, I see you've uncovered my secret.
然而这会是我们最后一次相见了
However, this will be the last time we will meet.
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
蝙蝠侠吃下一发铅弹直接下地狱去了
Batman has taken a lead bullet straight to the underworld.
我诅咒你, 死亡之主
Curse you, Lord Death Man.
是时候开始蝙蝠侠的葬礼了, 埋了他.
It's time for Batman's funeral. Bury him.
所以只是装死哈?
So just playing dead, eh?
你来开车, 罗宾
Take the wheel, Robin.
加速, 绕圈跑, 跑出点离心力来
Speed up and drive in circles, creating a centrifugal force.
明白
You got it.
这样就解决了那些暴徒
That finishes the goons.
死亡之主在哪儿?
Where's Lord Death Man?
他上天了
He's taken to the skies.
我会亲自料理你这个多管闲事的傻瓜的
I'll take care of you meddling fools myself.
是个炸♥弹♥!
It's a bomb.
激活烟幕
Activating smoke screen.
该死的. 我看不见了
Rats. I can't see through all of this smoke.
高压线!
Power lines!
不, 不! 我...
No! No! I...
死亡之主为他的恶行付出了代价
Lord Death Man has paid the price for his villainy.
虽然我肯定他一定跳伞到了安全的地方
Though I'm certain he parachuted away to safety.
我肯定我们会再见面的
I'm sure we shall meet again.
死亡之主跳伞到了安全的地方. 没错
Lord Death Man parachuted to safety. Right.
谁不喜欢日本动画的英文配音呢
Who doesn't love English dubbing on Japanese animation?
现在, 这些年来
Now, over the years...
蝙蝠侠和世上最伟大的侦探并肩作战
...Batman has worked side by side with the world's greatest detectives.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
伸缩人
Elongated Man.
当然, 还有现代最著名的侦探
And, of course, the most famous sleuth of modern times...
聪明, 勇敢, 解决犯罪的狗
...that brilliant, brave crime-solving canine...
史酷比
...Scooby-Doo.
蝙蝠侠与罗宾
客串演出
新
全新史酷比大电影
今晚: 艾尔·扬科维奇
看, 在这儿, 史酷比
Like, there he is, Scoob.
我们最负盛名的怪诞歌♥手, 艾尔·扬科维奇
Our favorite wacky songster, "Weird Al" Yankovic.
另一个乘公交车的人
"Another One Rides the Bus."
《另一个乘公交车的人》(Another One Rides the Bus)是艾尔·扬科维奇恶搞皇后乐队(Queen)的
Another one bites the dust 的一首歌♥
史酷比, 蝙蝠侠和艾尔·扬科维奇
Scooby-Doo, Batman and Weird Al.
流行文化的神圣三位一体
It's the holy trinity of pop culture.
我们要五张神秘公♥司♥的票
We have five tickets for Mystery Incorporated.
真的? 你们真的想进去看看?
For real? You actually wanna go inside?
为什么不呢? 艾尔的演出是最棒的
Why not? Al's show is great.
演出很棒没错, 但剧场? 这会是你们的葬礼
The show, yeah. But the theater? Well, it's your funeral.
售罄
我要谢谢今晚到场的每一位观众
I wanna thank everybody for coming out tonight.
嗯, 你们两个都是
Uh, both of you.
呃, 我没来错时间吗?
Uh, do I have the right night?
一小撮人和一场售罄的演出
Small crowd for a sold-out show.
其他人都被脚灯魅影吓跑了
Everyone else has been scared away by the Footlight Phantom.
脚灯魅影?
Footlight Phantom?
在这个古老剧场出没的可怕鬼魂
The gruesome ghost that haunts this old theater.
小心. 要小心啊
Beware. Beware.
有鬼啊!
Zoinks!
这就是脚灯魅影
Like, it's the Footlight Phantom.
嘿, 这号♥没有要造雾机. 快下台
Hey, there's no fog machine in this number. Get off the stage.
啊, 魅影抓走了艾尔
Like, the Phantom got Weird Al.
然后我抓住了魅影
And I've got the Phantom.
让我们看看他到底是谁
Let's see who he really is.
我猜是那个刻薄的女售票员
I'll bet it's that snarky ticket girl.
或者, 是那个怪异的招待员伙计
Or, like, that creepy usher dude.
小丑?
The Joker?
小丑. 天啊!
The Joker. Yikes!
别忘了他那背信弃义的伙伴, 企鹅人
Don't forget his perfidious partner, the Penguin.
你说你那傻瓜鬼魂装能吓跑所有人
You said your goony ghost routine would scare away any interlopers.
别弄乱了你的羽毛
Don't ruffle your feathers.
我对这些多管闲事的小孩有了永久的解决办法
I have a permanent solution for these meddling kids.
首先, 我们有狗, 小孩儿和鲨鱼
For the setup, we have the mutt, the kids and the sharks.
关键点是, 我加了一大推狗食在这儿
And for the punch line, I add a huge pile of Scooby Snacks.
谁想要被好好招待一下?
Who wants a treat?
反正不是我
Uh, not me.
乖狗狗
Good doggy.
我们很乐意看着你们喂鱼, 可我们还有寻宝游戏要玩
We'd love to watch you feed the fishies, but we're on a scavenger hunt.
再会了
Ta-ta.
别那么做, 史酷比
Don't do it, Scoob.
我控制不住我自己
I can't help myself.
不!
No!
坚持住, 史酷比
Hang on, Scooby-Doo.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
看, 是蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Like, it's Batman and Robin.
安全
孩子们, 希望你们能享受史酷比一起经历的冒险
Hey, kids, we hope you're enjoying our adventure with Scooby-Doo...
但是我们想花点时间讲讲
...but we'd like to take a moment to talk about...
万一你被鲨鱼袭击了该怎么做
...what to do in case you get attacked by a shark.
对, 蝙蝠侠
That's right, Batman.
鲨鱼的袭击很吓人, 但是你可以保护你自己
Shark attacks can be scary, but you can defend yourself...
用蝙蝠水生动物威胁中和器, 记得确保它设定好了
...with a Bat-Aquatic-Menace-Neutralizer. Make sure it's on the proper setting.
梭鱼
鲸鱼
蝠鲼
鲨鱼
如果鲨鱼咬住了你的斗篷, 别慌
If a shark grabs your cape, don't panic.
高质量的打击罪犯的斗篷
Any quality crime-fighting cape...
应该有一个能快速脱离的领子
...should be equipped with a quick-release collar.
当然了, 为了预防这种场合我的披风已经浸过了驱鲨剂
Of course, my cape has been soaked in shark repellant for just such an occasion.
记住这些小贴士, 你就知道在被鲨鱼袭击之时怎么做了
Remember these tips, and you'll know what to do if a shark attacks.
安全
真幸运有你在, 披风斗士
We sure are lucky you happened by, Caped Crusaders.
我们追踪小丑和企鹅人的线索有一阵子了
We've been on Joker and Penguin's trail for a while.
他们发现这个老剧院曾经属于臭名昭著的强盗
They learned this old theater once belonged to the notorious gangster...
"斗牛犬"班尼·本森
...Benny "Bulldog" Benson.
当然了
Of course.
我读到过"斗牛犬"在这里埋了宝藏...
I read that Bulldog hid a fortune in the theater...
但是在他收回来之前他就死了
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表