剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
...it's Batman.
他很神奇, 不是吗?
Isn't he amazing?
这听起来怎么样? 祖尔-恩-阿勒最新的守卫者
How does this sound? "Zurr-En-Arrh's newest champion...
重新定义了速度, 力量与勇气
...sets fresh standards for speed, strength and bravery."
当然还有英俊, 但我不会写上去的
And handsomeness, but I won't write that.
好极了
Terrific.
从没想过我会为真理, 正义和祖尔-恩-阿勒而战
Never thought I'd be fighting for truth, justice and the Zurr-En-Arrh way.
我只是想知道没了我, 绿箭现在怎么样了
I just wonder how Green Arrow's doing without me.
不管你在哪, 蝙蝠侠, 你欠我个大人情
Wherever you are, Batman, you owe me bigtime.
一个瞎管闲事的蝙蝠侠我可以轻易的弄死
One meddling Batman I could destroy easily...
但这另一个是哪儿来的?
...but where did this other one come from?
还有哪些星球有类人生物?
Which other planets support humanoid life?
兰恩、塞纳冈、地球...
Rann, Thanagar, Earth...
地球. 没错, 因为大气层中的硌氡
Earth. Yes. Why, with rhodon in the atmosphere...
从地球来的人在祖尔-恩-阿勒会拥有惊人的力量
...someone from Earth would have incredible power on Zurr-En-Arrh.
同时, 也会有一个极大的弱点
Also, a great weakness.
警卫
Guard.
我受够这个房♥间了
I'm done with the room.
谢谢
thank you.
你有个很棒的午后时光
You had quite an afternoon.
我将其称为一个好的开始
I'd call it a good start.
我在城市北端消除了有组织犯罪
I eliminated organized crime in the city's north end...
在一个野火地区重新造林, 阻止了三十七起犯罪
...reforested a wildfire area and stopped 37 crimes in progress.
你今天做了什么?
What did you do today?
我写了个新闻提要, 关于你今天做的事情
I, um, wrote a headline about what you did today.
我理解你的感觉
I understand how you feel.
你能理解?
Do you?
我也不会喜欢一个有超能力的外星人来地球抢我工作
I wouldn't like it either if an alien with superpowers came to Earth to do my job.
这让我感觉好多了
That makes me feel a lot better.
听着, 我们还没有完全搞懂这些力量
Look, we still don't fully understand these powers.
它们可能会有副作用
There could be side effects.
又是卢图? 这么快?
Rohtul again? So quickly?
别担心, 我会立刻把他送回监狱
Don't worry, I'll have him back in jail in no time.
我会赶上你的
I'll catch up.
就此罢休吧, 卢图
Make this easy, Rohtul.
现在投降, 免得你在公众的面前丢脸
Surrender now so I don't humiliate you in front of everyone.
说得好听, 但我拒绝
As wonderful as that sounds, I think I'll decline.
和小猫咪一样虚弱
Weak as a kitten.
一个蝙蝠侠倒下了, 还剩一个
One Batman down, one to go.
这会是祖尔-恩-阿勒星球新英雄的终结吗?
Is this the end of Zurr-En-Arrh's newest hero?
在我, 呃, 我们甚至还没机会了解他之前?
Before I've... Uh, we've even had a chance to come to know him?
硌氡是个有趣的东西, 它会和一种普通的矿石产生反应
Funny thing about rhodon, it interacts with a common mineral...
成为对地球人而言的毒药
...to become poisonous to an earthman's physiognomy.
也许你听说过这个矿石的名字, 石英?
Maybe you've heard of this mineral, quartz?
真蠢, 我太沉迷于力量, 自作自受
Stupid. Too busy enjoying powers. Hoisted on my own petard.
是蝙蝠侠
It's Batman.
我们的蝙蝠侠
Our Batman.
卢图, 你忘了石英只会影响一个蝙蝠侠
Rohtul, you forget, quartz only affects one Batman around here.
我不关心我面对的是哪一个蝙蝠侠
I don't care which Batman I face...
没有人能与我的智慧匹敌!
...no one man can stand against my brainpower.
独自一人, 迎难而上, 没有超能力...
All alone, against the odds, without superpowers...
真是帅呆了
...and looking good.
他能毁掉一个机器人, 但一群呢?
He can beat one robot, but several?
我的精力回来了, 但是超能力没有
My energy is coming back but my powers are gone.
但是你还是能帮我的忙, 对吧?
You can still help me out, though, right?
看着吧
Just watch me.
现在是现场直播
You're seeing it live.
在面对这英勇的攻击时, 卢图像只滑黏的蠕虫一样畏缩
Rohtul cowering like a shaved slime worm in the face of this heroic onslaught.
啊, 薇拉女士, 总是在对的时间出现在错的地方
Ah, Miss Vaylar, always in the wrong place at the right time.
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
看起来你最喜欢的记者离她报道的故事太近了, 蝙蝠侠
Looks like your favorite reporter got a little too close to her story, Batman.
卢图, 你这个疯子
Rohtul, you maniac.
更正一下, 是伟大的疯子, 蝙蝠侠
Correction. Brilliant maniac, Batman.
别担心, 我有个计划
Don't worry, I have a plan.
你准头太差了
Your aim is terrible.
是吗, 卢图?
Is it, Rohtul?
我接住你了, 薇拉小姐
I've got you, Miss Vaylar.
的确, 蝙蝠侠
You certainly do, Batman.
你给另一个蝙蝠侠喷上了高分子化合物
You sprayed this other Batman with a polymer compound...
让他免于暴露在硌氡之下?
...to shield him from rhodon exposure?
没错, 维茜
Correct, Vilsi.
想念那些力量了吗?
Miss having those powers?
事实上, 失去它们让我更放松了
Frankly, it's a relief not to have them.
很容易依赖它们并且忘记...
It's too easy to depend on them and forget...
是什么把你带到这儿来的
What got you where you are.
说到是什么带我来了这里...
Speaking of what got me where I am...
终于找到你了
Found you.
我花了点时间研究怎么制♥造♥虫洞, 但...嗯?
Took me a little while to figure out how to create a wormhole, but... Huh?
好吧, 绿箭飞船的结构完整性一定是被什么削弱了
Well, something must've weakened my orbiter's structural integrity.
事实上, 绿箭, 这是...
Actually, Arrow, it's...
哇哦! 我真不敢相信!
Hoo-hoo! I can't believe it!
我有超能力了? 这太美妙了!
I have superpowers? Oh, yeah, this is fantastic!
在这儿, 蝙蝠! 绕圈圈!
right over here, Bats! Loopty-loopity.
真不敢相信我能这么做, 但是我在这就是可以!
Oh, didn't think I could do this one, but I got you right there! Ha, ha.
哦, 棒极了, 两个蝙蝠侠在阻止我享受乐趣
Oh, great. Two Batmen who won't let me have any fun.
是时候该回家了
Time to go home.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表